Sexting with Dylan O'brien & Tyler Hoechlin

They have been sexting all day.
It starts with a WhatsApp Dylan sends him saying
>Atlanta is so dull without you image
And with Tyler texting back
>maybe some sextin with Hoechlin will cheer you up
And suddenly they have spent the whole day sexting about all the things they want to do to each other. Which turns out to be a lot. A LOT.

>Hiding a boner all day is harder than I thought
>Pun intended

Tyler types as he gets in his car.

>this needs a rainbow emoticon to show how gay I'm for you right now
>because I totally understand where you're coming from

Dylan always manages to make him laugh, even when every new of his texts is like a direct porno line straight to his crotch.

>I decided I want to map your body following your freckles with a pen

>you know I tickle easily

>that'll be the best part

>bully

>a permanent pen

>suck my cock

>we better image

>my blue balls salute your creative use of emoticons

>hang on while I drive. Don't send anything or you'll be responsible for a car crash

Five minutes later he receives a picture Dylan took of his hand holding a pen placed over his collarbone, showing the side of his neck and chest where he has most of his freckles.
First thing he does is laugh. But then he notices the mole right on top of Dylan's right nipple and he has to gather all his willpower to peel his eyes off the screen and back to the road. He wants to make it alive to this party Posey and Colton are throwing to celebrate Teen Wolf won its first surfboard, after all.

He's tempted to pull over and call Dylan right then but he's already in front of the building, so he parks and texts him instead.

>who is playing dirty now?
>barely made it alive btw

The apartment is already packed when he arrives. Dylan hasn't texted him back yet and he's tempted to leave straightaway and call him to see if he decided to take matters into his own hands without him, but then Posey spots him and waves him over like a little kid high on sugar.

Tyler can't help but smile at the adorable idiot. It doesn't surprise him when he gets closer and notices Posey has actually been on the phone the whole time.

"Man, I'm so happy to see you!" Posey throws his arms around him, giving him a bear hug.

"Who is that?" He laughs, pointing at the cell phone that seems to be forgotten.

Posey looks at the phone in surprise.

"Oh shit," he cracks up, placing the phone against his ear again and saying, "Sorry man, Hoechlin just arrived and I lost my shit."

Posey snickers. "Yeah, as hot as ever." He laughs at whatever the person at the end of the line replies, still clinging to Tyler's shoulder.

"Sure, wait" Posey offers him the cell phone. "It's Dylan."

"Hey," Tyler greets, shaking Posey off him and moving around the crowded room, trying to find somewhere to go have this conversation.

"Hey man," Dylan laughs knowingly into the receiver. "it's been a while."

"Yeah," Tyler follows the joke. "How are things in Atlanta?"

"Oh you would never believe it," Dylan teases. "Things are pretty steamy actually."