Untitled #1 (Part 1)

I was at my locker taking the books I needed for next class I had after my free period and fixing my make up. Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and then out of habit I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck, thinking that is Stiles. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jackson instead of my boyfriend.
Y/N: Jackson, what the fuck are you doing? I said and snatched his hands away from my hips.
Jackson: Why, aren't you enjoying this, darling?
Y/N: No, I'm really not.
Jackson: Why are you still with Stiles? You need someone that is rougher than what your boyfriend is.
Y/N: No, thanks. I prefer Stiles. I said and tried to leave but he pulled me back in.
Jackson: You're going to regret not taking advantage of the chance to have the most popular and hot guy of the school. Your boyfriend is a helpless bitch!
And then Jackson's face collided to his locker. I turned my gaze and saw a very angry Stiles.
Stiles: Who's the helpless now, huh? Why don't you back off my girlfriend?
Jackson didn't have the time to react because Stiles turned him around and punched him in the jaw leaving him unconscious on the ground. He, then, grabbed my hand and dragged me away. He put us in the janitor's closet and he pinned me to the wall, grabbed my neck with his left hand - not too tight - and with the other hand he gently started caressing my hip.
Stiles: Do you think I'm helpless too?! He practically yelled and veins made their way on his neck.
Y/N: No, baby, I don't..
Stiles: Shhh.. He put his index finger over my lips and started kissing my neck slowly going to my collar bone. I moaned showing him I liked what he was doing. He smirked and bit me making me groan.
Stiles: Do you think I can't be rough?!
Y/N: Can you?
Stiles: Ohhh, I'll show you baby.
-------------------------------