Criminal

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, Stilinski!" I try to wiggle out of Stiles' grasp

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, Stilinski!" I try to wiggle out of Stiles' grasp. Great this is just what I needed. To be harassed by Deputy Dipshit. Again.
"Stop, or I will handcuff you," Stiles murmurs in my ear as he holds my hands behind my back.
"It's not my fault! She hit me first! What the fuck was I supposed to do? And she called me a dirty whore! Bitch had it comin'!" I try once more to slip out of his hold, failing miserably.
"I warned you," he sings and I feel the slap of the cold steel on my wrists.
"This is such bullshit! I'm telling your dad! This is the third fucking time this month, Stiles!" I growl. 
"Well, maybe you should stop breaking the law so I wouldn't have to arrest you," Stiles laughs and starts to lead me to the front door of the bar.
"Technically, I haven't been charged with anything. You just like harassing me," I turn to look at him over my shoulder.
"Maybe I just like the way you look in my cuffs," the tone of his voice sends a chill through me and I stop dead in my tracks. He moves to stand in front of me, giving me that goddamn wink and smirk before he opens the back door of his cruiser.
"You are unbelievable," I laugh, a lightbulb suddenly going off in my head. He's not even joking. Every time he's arrested me, he handcuffs me and throws me in a cell for an hour and then I get released. I've never seen the inside of a courtroom, so I've never been charged. This asshole just has a serious kink.
The ride to the station is quiet. I keep my eyes locked on him in the rear view mirror, watching every time he takes his eyes off the road to look at me.
Stiles parks the car and starts typing away on the police issued computer. I sit patiently, even though the cuffs are starting to dig into my skin, waiting for him to let me out. I watch him as he gets out, the government issued uniform is actually pretty damn hot on him, I gotta say. His ass looks great in those khaki pants. He opens the door and helps me get out, which proves to be kind of difficult in the short dress and six inch heels I'm wearing while my hands are restrained behind my back.
"You know, if you really like seeing me in these cuffs that much," I say, as he leans around me to close the car door. "All you have to do is ask," I lean in and whisper in his ear.
Stiles straightens and narrows his eyes at me, his tongue peeking out to wet his lips. "Noted," he smirks and leads me into the station.
As the heavy metal cell door closes, I notice the Sheriff walk in, an annoyed look on his face. "Again?" He sighs and shakes his head. I lay down on the piece of shit they call a bed, crossing my ankles and putting my hands under my head.
"Just another lovely interaction with your son, Sheriff! Maybe you should explain to him exactly what police harassment is," I start to whistle.
"She assaulted someone! I was within the law to bring her here!" He waves his hands dramatically, like always.
"Stiles," the Sheriff wipes his forehead in a frustrated manner. "My office."
I give Stiles a flirty smile and pucker my lips at him. He places his hands around the metal bars of the cell. "Enjoy the peace and quiet," he smiles, clicking his tongue and raising his eyebrows at me.
So I sit. And wait. And wait. I'm starving now. It's been at least two hours since he put me in this god forsaken crap hole. Was he just talking shit? Is that why he keeps fucking with me? Like when we were kids and he would chase me around the playground? Steal my books and hide them from me? Because he has a thing for me? Does he just wanna get in my pants? Or under my dress. We never really interacted much in high school, he was always with that one group, those kids who always seemed to be involved in some kind of weird shit. I've seen first hand all the crazy that goes on in this town, but I was always too stoned to give it too much thought or really care that much. As long as the creepy wasn't fucking with me, I didn't give it a second thought.
I can see Stiles through the glass window, sitting at his desk. I take my shoe off and throw it at the window to try and get his attention. He looks in my direction with a shit-eating grin on his face and he waves at me, then he turns back to the paperwork on his desk.
"God damn it, Stiles!" My growl echoes off the cement floors. He waves his hand as if shooing me away and picks up the phone, answering a call.
"I'm gonna fuck that boy up," I say under my breath.
Great. Now I'm down a shoe. I take the other one off and sit on the bed again. I have nothing to look at. Nothing to do to occupy my time. So I start singing the most offending song I can think of.
"Fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one
For a punk mutha fucka with a badge and a gun
To be beatin on, and throwin in jail
We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell," I sing at the top of my lungs, trying to get Stiles' attention. "Punk on a warpath and
When I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
Of cops, dyin in L. A.!
Fuck tha police! Fuck tha police! Fuck tha police!"
I see his punk ass laughing as he sits at his desk, so I keep singing until he finally gets up and makes his way to the holding cells.
"Of course you would sing that song," he laughs as he grabs my shoe off the ground and pulls his key card out to open the cell.
"It's about time! Are you charging me or not? I'm fucking starving," I stand up and walk towards the metal bars between us.
"Nah, the girl you punched isn't pressing charges. So, you're free to go," he grins and hands me my shoe.
"Great, grand, wonderful. You know it's going to be impossible for me to get a cab home now because you took your sweet ass time," I glare at him.
"I'm done for the night so, if you want, I can give you a ride home," his eyes travel slowly down my body and he tries to play it off, scratching the back of his neck.
"Good, 'cause I'm not walking in these heels," I strut past him and playfully push against his chest as I pass him.
"Yeah, those are some damn nice heels," he mutters and I turn to look at him, catching him staring at my ass.
"Come, Stilinski," I roll my eyes and sigh.
"That's what I'm hoping," he says under his breath, unaware that I can hear him.
"Did you seriously just say that?" I whip around, crossing my arms, trying to seem offended.
"What? I-I didn't say anything," his eyes widening innocently as he stutters.
"You are unbelievable," I can't help but laugh at him.
✦✦✦
For once, I actually get to ride in the front of a cop car. It's quite a change. I look at all the controls and buttons wondering what does what. I flip a switch that turns on the sirens and Stiles smacks my hand away, turning off the loud noise.
"Don't touch anything," his voice full of command. It makes me kinda hot.
"Yes, sir," I salute him. I let my mind wander for a minute, curious as to why he seems so invested on making my life hell. "So, Stiles, why do you get off on making my life miserable?" I turn in my seat to look at him. "You seem to have a serious hate on for me. You've arrested me three times this month, yet my record is still clean."
He chuckles and bites his bottom lip. He doesn't answer, he just keeps driving toward my house.
"You wanna fuck me, don't you?" I taunt him, smiling.
Stiles looks at me, his eyes wandering to my thighs where my dress has ridden up, then back to the road. He didn't even need to say it. I can read him like a book.
He stops in front of my house, turning the engine off. He gets out and makes his way to open my door, offering his hand to help me. I step out and he closes the door, leaning against it and crossing his arms over his chest. I step toward him, those brown eyes watching me intently.
"Whatcha gonna do, Stilinski?" I challenge.
He smirks and grabs my hips, pulling me flush against him and I gasp at his sudden confidence, his face inches from mine.
"You've changed," I hum. "You're not that fumbling, little nerd you used to be when we were younger," I look from his eyes to his soft pink lips.
"Oh I totally am, I just have a badge now so it helps with the whole confidence thing," he smiles and his hands move to my ass, squeezing firmly. "This dress...those shoes..." A low growl sounds in his chest.
"Let's go inside," I take his hand and lead him to my front door. As I slip the keys into the lock, Stiles moves my hair off my neck, dragging his lips and the tip of his tongue down the curve of my neck to my shoulder. I get distracted from my task and run my hand through his hair as he sucks and nips at me. My eyes close and I lean back into him.
"If you don't open the door, I'm going to fuck you right here on the front porch," he bites down on the crook of my neck and I softly moan.
I finally unlock the door, pulling him inside, slamming against the wall as my mouth crashes into his. My hands grasp at his shirt, eager to get those buttons undone. "Shit," I breathe as he moves his lips down to my neck, his hands sliding down my waist and to my thighs, finding the hem of my dress. One of his hands slips  between my thighs, slowly making its way up until he brushes against my bare cunt.
"Fuck," he groans. "You're not wearing anything under this dress," his hand cups my sex, dragging his middle finger up my slit.
I suck in a breath as his finger circles my clit. "Goddamn, Stilinski, why the hell did you take so long to make a move?" I whine as he slides that long finger inside me.
"Just think of it as foreplay," he smiles wickedly and presses his lips to mine again, his tongue slipping past my lips firmly.
I moan into his mouth as he adds another finger and I finish the buttons on his shirt, eager to feel his skin against mine. My rake my nails down his bare chest, his muscles tensing the lower I go. I try to slip my hand into his pants, my entrance blocked by his tactical belt.
"Off...now," I pull back from him and push his shirt off his shoulders.
Stiles steps back to unbuckle his belt, carefully placing it on the table, as it does have his gun in the holster. I strip my dress of and start to walk to my bedroom, completely naked.
"Shit," he mutters as he watches me walk away. He throws his shirt to the floor, kicks his shoes off and starts to follow me.
"Stiles," I turn around to face him.
"Yeah?" He stops and his wide eyes travel down my body and back up.
"Bring the cuffs," I wink and grab my tits, rolling my nipples between my fingertips as I slowly walk backwards towards my room.
"Fuck," he breathes as he watches me disappear around the corner. He turns quickly to grab the handcuffs from his belt and catches up to me.
I sit on the edge of the bed and cross my legs as Stiles comes banging around the corner. "I've been a bad, bad girl, Deputy," I pout, holding my wrists out in front of me.
Stiles takes a deep breath as he runs his hand through his hair, suddenly looking like that insecure boy I've known forever. Maybe he's not so different after all.
I stand up and saunter toward him, taking his hand and lead him to my bed. "Do I make you nervous, Stiles?" I ask as I unbuckle his belt and pop the button on his pants.
"You intimidate the hell out of me," he says in a shaky breath. "I have no idea why I said what I did earlier, I lied. I'm a liar. I don't know what came over me, but here we are now and-"
"Stop," I place my finger on his mouth to quiet him.
"Mhhmbut-" he mumbles incoherently and I shake my head at him.
"No," I kneel down and pull his pants and boxers off in one swift move, his cock bouncing against his stomach. A soft moan slips past his lips as I take his length in my hand, sliding from his tip down to his base, my thumb brushing against his balls. I look up at him through my lashes, a smirk on my face as my tongue reaches out and swirls around his head.
"Oh my god," his body twitches as he watches me suck his tip, the salty, warm arousal coating my tongue. My mouth slides down him, my hand wrapped around his base and his moans become louder the deeper I take him.
Stiles tangles his hand in my hair as I go all the way down, his head pushing against the back of my throat. I hum against him as I bob my head up and down, eliciting a deep groan from Stiles and his hand grips my hair tightly, almost painfully.
"Shit...so good," he moans and tilts his head back, his Adam's apple jutting out. As I start to pull back, I unshield my teeth, lightly graze against his shaft and he twitches against my tongue as he hums in pleasure.
I stand up, wiping my mouth before I pull his lips to mine. His hands knead at my breasts and I arch my back, pressing my chest into his hands. That beautiful heats spreads through me, gathering at my center as Stiles lays me softly on the bed. He crawls up between my legs, those long fingers dragging through my wetness once again and I squirm underneath him.
"You're gonna have to stop moving so much," he mutters as he kisses up my neck. Stiles pulls away, taking my hands and pinning them over my head. He reaches down on the bed beside him and I hear the click-click of the handcuffs, a wave of goosebumps washes over me from head to toe. I shiver as I feel the cold steel against my wrist and Stiles smirks as he weaves the cuffs through the iron rails of my bed frame. "These should keep you still," his lips briefly brush against mine before he makes his way down my body, kissing and dragging his tongue.
He latches onto my nipple, taking my taut peak between his teeth. The metal of the cuffs clank against the bed as I try to move my hands, wanting to run my fingers through his hair. The frustrated moan that comes out of my mouth makes him smile against my skin as he moves to the other to show the same attention. My hips start to sway of their own accord, the throbbing ache between my legs getting worse by the second.
"Stiles, for the love of god!" I whine, my toes curling from the building frustration.
"What do you want me to do?" He looks up at me, the brown in his eyes glowing.
"Touch me...please," I whine, my voice filled with desperation. Never did I think I would be begging Stiles Stilinski to fuck me.
"I am touching you," he smiles that shit-eating grin and I yank my hands against my restraints again.
"Ugh! Put your goddamn hand on my cunt, Stiles!" I growl through my gritted teeth.
Stiles slowly drags his fingertips down, his middle finger lightly parts my folds and circles around in my wetness. Just that small bit of contact makes my hips jerk up, the anticipation making it that much more intense. He moves to my clit, softly tapping on the hooded nub, alternating between his middle and index finger. Tap tap...tap tap...tap tap tap. I press my thighs together, looking for more friction than he's giving me because I feel like I might explode if I don't get some kind of release soon. I tilt my head back into the pillow, the teasing becoming too much and I feel like I want to scream. Then nothing. He stops touching me.
"Stiles!" I scream, my eyes screwed tightly shut. A loud cry escapes me as he plunges his fingers deep inside me and sucks furiously on my clit. Less than five seconds and my walls clench around him, my body erupting in fire as the intense waves of my orgasm wash over me. Did you ever come so hard that it almost hurts? This is how it feels. My core throbs so hard that it aches, the pounding of my pulse in my ears drowns out all other sounds. I pull at my restraints so hard I'm sure there will be bruises on my wrists after this. As the last shock waves of my orgasm subside, Stiles grabs the keys and unlocks the cuffs. He massages my wrists, trying to get the blood flow back to normal.
"We should have padded these, there's going to be marks," he places soft kisses on both of my wrists as he holds them.
"Battle wounds," I laugh and he slides down on top of me, his lips crashing against mine and I taste myself on his tongue.
Stiles reaches down between us, taking his hard cock in his hand and stroking it a couple times before coating himself in my wetness and slowly pushing in. My still-sensitive clit throbs as he grinds his hips into me, burying to the hilt.
"Oh shit, you feel so fucking good," he huffs as he starts to move, his body rolling against mine.
I wrap my arms around his lower back, urging him on and trail kisses along his shoulder. His hips snap hard against me and I dig my nails into his skin, moaning his name. I can already feel the build deep inside, ready to rip me apart again as he continues his deep thrusts. I arch my back, my head burying into the pillow as I moan uncontrollably. Stiles' hot, panting breath against my neck fuels my pleasure, that knot inside tightening more and more. His thrusts start to falter and I can tell he's close. The muscles in his neck standing at attention, the veins in his neck prominent against his pale skin.
"So close," I whine and Stiles pulls back and slams into me, hitting in just the right spot.
He repeats the motion a few more times and I'm a goner, my body goes numb with pleasure. I tighten around him and he spills inside me, my name falling from his lips like a prayer. I can't move, my body so spent that I just lay limply beneath him, breathless. Stiles collapses on top of me, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, softly planting kisses on my sweaty skin.
"Fuuuuck, Stilinski," I breathe as I play with the hair at the nape of his neck.
Stiles chuckles softly and raises his head to look at me. "I'm definitely going to keep arresting you if this is where it leads from now on," he laughs.
"You are unbelievable," I smack his shoulder, laughing and he captures my lips again.