Pizza

"Oh yes!" Dylan shouts.
He was making some dinner for the two of you in the kitchen and had music playing while you were reading on the couch in the other room. His favorite song just happened to go on the radio so before cranking the stereo up even more, he yells for you to go to the kitchen.
You roll your eyes, mark your page and go meet him.
He throws out his usual quirky dance moves, while you pause in the doorway watching his amusing antics.
Once he catches you smirking at him, he grabs your waist and pulls you into the middle of the room. He takes your hand, spins you around and then dips you, causing a giggle to erupt from you.
As the song slows down, the two of you are just swaying along to the music.
Nearing the end of the song, he pulls you even closer (if that is even possible), and envelopes you into a passionate kiss.
You're so lost in each other that you don't realize the song has ended. The only thing that pulls you apart is the timer going off and the slight smell of something starting to burn.
"Shit!" Dylan yells, breaking apart and running to the food. "Shit, shit, shit!"
You laugh, covering your mouth. "Dylan-"
"Shit! It's ruined. I totally fucked it up!" he says, throwing his hands in the air, a defeated look on his face.
"Dyl, babe, it's no big deal."
"But I was supposed to make us dinner tonight!"
"Oh who cares, we can order some pizza."
"But we already do that enough. Tonight was supposed to be nice and special."
"What's more special than pizza?" you joke.
Luckily, your sarcasm works, and a small-still sad-smile appears slightly on his beautiful face.
You go over and hug him. He returns the hug, with his hands wandering lower down your back to your...
"I don't know...perhaps this," he says, firmly placing his hands on your butt and pushing his lips onto yours.
"Dylan!" you scold, giggling and giving him a playful swat.
"Hey! That's abuse!"
You roll your eyes, smirking, "Oh shut up."
"So you're sure you're not mad about-"
"No Dylan. I love pizza. I think you messing up our dinner this one time will be fine. Just don't do it again," you tease with a finger wag.
"Okay, I just want to make sure you know I'm sorry."
"Dyl babe, it's fine," you confirm with a peck.