Happy Endings

You walked into the loft expecting Derek to still be out dealing with something supernatural like usual. But that was not the case he laid on the couch with the shades drawn and all the lights off. You walked over and sat on the ground by his head. "Hard day?" You questioned.
"Yeah." That was all he answered and you went to ask if he wanted to talk about it but stopped knowing Derek is the quiet, brooding type and he wouldn't want to speak about what was bothering him. So you quickly thought about what would be the next best thing. A distraction would do. So you got up and turned on the lights dimly. "Y/n I love you but I am not in the mood to talk right now." You walked over to him saying.
"I love you too which is why you don't have to talk just take your shirt off." He turned to you eyebrows raised and cheeky look formed on his face. "For a massage you cute ass." You laughed realizing he thought you were getting all sexy demanding. You walked to the bathroom grabbing the lotion and when you came back Derek was in his boxers. You giggled as he lifted himself up a little and said.
"What? Don't you get into your underwear at a massage parlor?" You just shook your head walking over to him pushing him down. But feeling as if something was missing you turned on your iPod for a little background music. Then you returned to Derek sitting on his ass with your legs against his sides. He took in a sudden breath and you smiled knowing you were making him all hot and bothered. You squeezed some lotion on his back and began rubbing. He was super tense but slowly began to relax. As you caressed his amazing body you realized this wasn't only turning him on. You decided that this was not going to be just a massage. You stood up just as a good sexy song came on. Derek sat up on the couch as well and you walked over rubbing yourself all over his body lightly thrusting against him. You were going to take your own shirt off but he did it for you. You moved your hand to his shaft rubbing it through his boxers and he moaned out. You then stood up and walked forward a bit with your ass yo him you caressed down from your breast to your ass where you grabbed it and squeezed as you bent over slowly. Then you began to move your pants down letting them fall painfully slowly to the ground. You heard him moan and as you turned your head you saw he had his hand in his pants. You walked over grabbing his arm shoving it to the side saying.
"Oh no that is my job." With that you got on your knees grabbing his plaid red boxers and aggressively shoved them to the ground. His huge cock flew out hard as ever. You clutched it in your hands tracing circles around his head. He let out soft moans flinging his head back against the couch. You licked his length a few times while massaging his balls. You finally took him in your mouth moving his member in out as far as you could rubbing the rest of his throbbing dick with your hand.
"Oh... Shit... y/n... don't... stop." You heard him say as you slowed and then got faster knowing he must be close. Sure enough he let out a loud moan and you felt his juice go into your mouth. Swallowing you moved up his body to passionately kiss him. He kissed you hard and rough then stopped moving to your neck sucking. At the same time he released your boobs and began kneading them with his hands. He kissed you softly and whispered "Now it is your turn." He then trailed his hand down your body as he nibbled at your ear. His hands landed on your thighs extremely close to your pleasure zone making you quiver. He started planting kisses down your body as he moved your underwear down to the ground. His head was now in between your legs. He pushed your legs open wider as he moved his tongue out stroking your clit.
"Ah Derek." You whimpered out in pleasure and anticipation. That's when he really started twirling and swirling his tongue right where it felt best. Next his two fingers were being pressed inside of you causing you to yelp out his name. He licked your clit while making a come hither motion inside of you. He knew exactly what he was doing and it felt so good. As he felt your walls begin to tighten against his fingers, he moved his head up to yours pressing his lips to yours as you moaned into his mouth hitting your high. He kept his fingers moving letting you ride out your orgasm. You grabbed him into your arms as he pulled out. He laid down placing your smaller body on his muscular one. You laid on his chest feeling his heart beat return to normal. "Rough day. But at least it ended with a happy ending."
"Every day has a happy ending as long as it ends with you in my arms." He yawned as he finished the sentence. Being just as tired you whispered I love you and fell asleep with a small smile.