Science Project (Part 1)

My relationship with Isaac isn't a very stable one

My relationship with Isaac isn't a very stable one. We've been dating for a long while now. I thought he was "The one". Cliche, I know. It was until Lydia told me she saw Isaac with another girl, I broke up with him. Ever since then, he's been saying he's sorry and begging to give him another chance. And I, being the dumbass I am, gave him another chance. So now I guess we're dating...again. Whoopty fuckin do.
"You're back together with Isaac? Y/N, do you know how many times he's cheated on you? He's an asshole!" Stiles loudly whispers, flailing his hands all over the place and I roll my eyes at him.
"Mr.Stilinski, stop talking." Our teacher yells at him. "We have a project coming soon, you'll be working in partners with the person sitting next to you. It's due this Friday, if it's late, I won't accept it."
Stiles, being the person I sit next to, offers, "Want to do the project in my house?"
"Yeah, I'll come over after school. Let me text Isaac to let him know I'm going." I tell him, reaching to my phone to text Isaac and Stiles groans in annoyance.
Walking up the steps to Stiles' house, I ring the doorbell, waiting for him to open the door. As the door opens, look up to see Stiles shirtless, revealing his toned body, only wearing his gray sweatpants. Holy shit. My mouth hanging with my lips slightly parted, my eyes as wide as they could stretch. I feel my eyes shift to a bright yellow. Shit. Scott is still teaching me to control myself from semi-shifting depending on my emotions.
"So are you going to come in or just stare?" He has a smug look plastered on his face, satisfied with the affect he has on me. His voice bringing me out of my thoughts, I walk in, following him up the stairs to his bedroom. I usually hang out with him in his room, gathering information, putting pieces together, spending hours trying to figure out what's going on in Beacon Hills. But something about working with him today felt off.
After an hour of working, we always take a break watching a movie, preferably Star Wars. As I'm staring at the screen and watching the movie, I could feel two pairs of eyes burning against my skin. Is he not even paying attention to the movie? I glance over to see Stiles' eyes running at me hungrily. We both gaze in each others eyes longingly, not a word spoken by either of us. No sooner, without warning, he clutches his hands on my hips, leaning me in against his muscular body, making me weaken from his touch.
The next thing I know, he slams his lips to mine and nearly knocks all wind from my lungs. My eyes widen with surprise, my blood flow rapidly in my cheeks, making my face as red as ever. The warmth of his lips sending a rush through my body. He captures my bottom lip with his teeth, a small moan escaping my lips as he takes the opportunity to delve his tongue past my lips, our tongues fighting for dominance. Suddenly, his lips detach from mine and I whine at the loss of contact. His eyes staring lustfully into mine, then gazing over my body and a smirk formed on his face. While pressing his body against mine, he began kissing down my frail neck which made me even weaker than before.
"Stiles.." I shakily whimper his name, as he lightly bites down on my neck. Satisfied, he smirks against my skin. Lost in euphoria, I haven't realized what I just said. Coming back to reality, I realized that I'm still dating Isaac, I can't do this to him. Stiles starts placing kisses on my neck, slowly making his way down. The thought of betraying Isaac knocks me out of oblivion, but my body is hypnotized by his touch.
"W-we can't.... do this." I breathlessly whine out, pulling myself out of a trance, I slide over, detaching his lips from my skin and getting off the bed.
"Stiles, we can't. I have to go." I finally form a proper sentence. Grabbing my bag, I run out his room, Stiles following right behind me.
"Why not?" A look of wonder furrows his eyebrow.
"Because I'm with Isaac!" I state, flailing my hands in the air, walking down the steps towards the door.
"But he cheated on you, again!" His hands also waving in the air.
"Bye, Stiles." With that, I open his door and left. Speed walking to my car, hoping that he wouldn't follow behind.
I sit in my car, driving back home, my mind taking over and thinking about what just happened. What the hell just happened? What did I just do? I don't really know how to feel about it. I've always wished for him to even notice me. But I couldn't do that to Isaac. Isaac. That name burns in my head. Shit. Isaac has cheated on me many times and I don't know what to do anymore. The worst part about what just happened was, I wanted it.
The next day, I walk into school, completely avoiding Stiles and Isaac. Walking through the halls, Stiles catches the slightest glimpse of me. I hear him call after me, making his way over to where I was. I run into the girls bathroom, knowing he wouldn't follow after me. I look into the mirror, noticing the purple marks all over my neck. How the hell did I not notice this, you've got to be kidding me. Next period, I have History with Stiles, then science with him again. Okay, maybe I can fake a heart attack and just go to the hospital. Or pretend I'm dying from food poisoning. Ah God I'm pathetic. Not realizing the bell already rung, I run to my History class. Thankfully, Stiles sits in the back and I sit in the middle. There's no way he could talk to me now. Oh I was wrong.
"Y/N?" I hear Stiles say because of wolf hearing. Dammit. The one time I didn't want to be a werewolf..other than everyone trying to kill me. I try to pay attention to the teacher, taking notes as he speaks, but Stiles doesn't give up.
"I know you can hear me, Y/N." He says as I continue to write in my journal, "Come on, you're going to have to talk to me sometime. You can't avoid me."
In the middle of writing a sentence, the tone of his voice changes. It's low and raspy. "You can't avoid the fact that you enjoyed what happened last night." I could hear the smirk on his face, "You can't avoid the fact that if it wasn't for Isaac, you'd let me keep going, you wanted to and you know it."
His voice sending vibrations through my body, all concentration was lost from the teacher and he continued, "You wanted me to rip your clothes off your body, kissing my way down to your thighs. You wanted my face between your thighs, eating you out until you're a moaning mess. I bet you'd taste good."
A wave of heat rushes through my body, making me squirm him my seat. I could already feel the pool of wetness sink in my core. I start to grip my pencil tightly, trying to continue writing.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Y/N, am I getting you all hot and bothered?" He asks innocently, the grip on my pencil was so tight, it snaps in half and he chuckles, "I am, aren't I? You know I could fix that."
Not wanting to be in that class anymore, I grab my belongings and run out of the class. I might've snapped the desk in half if I heard another word come out of his mouth. I walk in the direction of the bathroom, until the bell rings. I hear a familiar voice calling me, but it isn't Stiles, it's Isaac. I immediately walk into my next class, not giving him a chance to talk to me. I rush off to my seat in the back of the class and sat down, until Malia calls my name, walking towards me.
"Y/N, hey why didn't you come over yesterday?" She asked, completely clueless of what really happened.
"Oh, yea uh I had to do the stupid project with Stiles." I stuttered a little, looking over to the door to see Stiles standing there, his famous smirk already formed on his face. Malia's face looking concerned, she let out a sigh.
"I saw Isaac with another girl yesterday at the bar. He cheated on you again." She leaves before the teacher yells at her. Stiles walking over to the seat next to me he sits down, I totally forgot he's still my lab partner. This is not going to end well. I look anywhere but in his direction, opening my journal to write the notes on the board, but I realize I broke my pencil.
"Pencil?" Stiles offers a pencil with a huge grin on his face. I roll my eyes, not accepting it. I feel him lean in closer to me.
"I never got to finish what I had to say earlier, you walked out on me." He whispers in my ear, his warm breath sending chills down my spine. He places his big, calloused hands on my thigh, skimming across my inner thigh, heat igniting in my core. "I was just gonna say how after that, I'd fuck you mercilessly until you're begging me to stop."
His hand works its way up my thighs, why did I wear a skirt today. His hands feel up and down my thighs, riding my skirt up, driving me crazy by the second. The ache between my thighs is unbearable, I need him now. I grab his hand lightly, placing it inside my panties, earning a low groan from him.
"And you're already wet just thinking about it." He whispers as his lips ghost over my ear, then moving his head back. He starts rubbing circles against my clit and I bite my lip, trying to hold in the whimper that was about to leave my mouth. His eyes victoriously gazed upon me, satisfied with my reaction. He slides his fingers along my wet folds and without warning, he plunged two digits in my entrance. A small whimper escapes my lips uncontrollably, catching the teacher's attention. Oh no.
"Y/N, are you okay?" The teacher asks as I try pulling Stiles' hands away from me, but he kept pumping his digits into me, acting like everything was normal, brushing his thumb against my clit, making it hard to answer.
"Y-yes, I'm f-fine." I shakily answer, Stiles growing a smug look on his face. He continues to move his fingers in me, curling his fingers just right, hitting my sweet spot. I place my bottom lip between my teeth, drawing blood, trying hard not to make a sound. I could feel my orgasm approaching as my legs started shaking, my walls clenching around his fingers. I feel the pressure in my lower abdomen as my orgasm washes over me, a small moan escaping my mouth, this time only Stiles could hear. He pulls his hands out of from between my thighs to his mouth, and licks his fingers clean, smirking at me as he did. The bell rang and everyone got out of their seats.
"I believe I'll be seeing you over tonight for the 'Project'" Stiles grins at me, quote-unquoting the word project.
I smile back at him, until I hear Isaac's voice calling for me at the door. I instantly raise my hand up to my neck to cover the hickies on my neck. Isaac enters into the class, walking toward Stiles and I.
"Hey Y/N, I've been looking for you all day! Look, I'm really sorry about what I did, can you just please forgive me?" Isaac begs me.
I open my mouth, about to say something, until Stiles grabs and removes my hand covering the hickey, revealing it to Isaac, then answering for me, "No, I'm pretty sure she's done with you. It's too bad she won't be moaning your name tonight, Lahey." He looks over to me, a victorious smirk on his face. He wraps his arm around my waist, then looking back at Lahey, "Only my name." He shot a wink at Isaac and walked me to my next class. The devil's cruel intention was already a success.