Taste (Part 1)

Stiles had been your friend for years so when he had trouble sleeping at night you became very worried. It was easy for him to call you into an empty classroom after school. He was after all Stiles. Or so you thought. The moment you trumped into coach's class in your brown knee high boots you knew something was off. It was just a feeling settling in the air. A feeling that told you, you were now in a game of cat of mouse. You weren't the cat.
You found that out when you heard the door slam shut behind you. The sudden sound caused you to jump and spin around. Stiles was at the door, dressed in all dark clothes and he looked like he hadn't slept in days.
"Stiles." You let out a breath of relief.
His dark brown eyes scanned over your figure.
"You calling someone Y/N?" He asked.
You looked down at your hand and noticed your phone was in it.
"No, just checking the time." You lied.
Stiles tilted his head a little and that's when you noticed something wasn't right. The way he carried himself, the way he was looking at you, he wasn't Stiles! Unfortunately you made the discovery too late.
" Your not Stiles." You observed as you took a step back.
The nogitsune smiled. "You catch on alot faster than your friends. I admire one that's smart."
You tried making it for the door but the nogitsune reached out and grabbed your throat, backing you up to the coaches desk. He didn't necessary choke you, but the threat was there, in his melted chocolate eyes. Your phone rang and the nogitsune looked down at the screen of your phone.
"Scott's calling. You better answer before he gets suspicious. You say one word and I'll snap your little neck." The nogitsune growled as he trailled doth hands to your hips before placing you on the desk.
" Hello?" You answered the phone.
"Y/N where are you?" Scott asked.
The nogitsune brought his hand from your neck, down your chest and pushed you down until your back was touching the wooden desk.
" I'm at school, catching up on some homework."
When the nogitsune unzipped your pants you looked down at him with big bulging eyes. What the hell was he doing?
"Which classroom, I need to get you. Something is wrong with Stiles." Scott spoke on the other end.
The nogitsune pulled your pants and boots off in one smooth motion. If only Scott knew.
" Yeah, I noticed that too." you agreed as you kept your eyes on the spirit that was possessing your friend.
The nogitsune pulled your pants off your ankles. What was he doing? He stood up and placed a hand back around your neck while using the other hand to dig into your panties. Was this even happening? You couldn't believe it. What was worse was that you completely enjoyed it and you wanted so much more.
"Remember, not a word." He whispered, giving your neck a quick squeeze.
You let out a quiet gasp when you felt one of his slender fingers push through your wet folds.
" You saw him? When?" Scott drilled.
At this time the nogitsune released your throat and sank down to your thighs. He gave your inner thigh a light kiss before pulling your wet material down, off your legs.
"Um when did I see Stiles last?" you asked, trying to think through the cloud of fog in your mind. The nogitsune bit your inner thigh hard.
" Owe!" You yelped .
"what?" Scott asked on the phone.
The nogitsune spread your legs wide and licked a stripe up your moist folds.
" Nothing I... I stubbed my toe." You lied.
That was when you felt the nogitsune swirl his tongue around your clit. You became completely lost in the state of bliss and ecstacy. Scott was saying something but your brain couldn't register what he was saying. The only thing you could think was how good that warm tongue felt on your clit.
"Scott, I gotta go." You hung up the phone and felt the device slip right through your fingers.
You were so close and you didn't want anything to stop it. The nogitsune grabbed your hips and dragged his tongue all around your clit, then went back down to your entrance.
You let out a quiet screech in surprise when he sucked on the clit, brining you crashing down into a glorious orgasm.
Before you could even recover the evil spirit stood up, looking down at you.
" You really are something else aren't you? " He asked.
Before you could reply a loud knock pulled your focus. Scott's voice came from the other side of the door.
"I'll be back for you." The nogitsune whispered in a calm voice.
His hot breath tickled your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You jumped off the desk to get dressed and he was gone.