Dirty Girl

Dylan. Fucking. O'brien. What can I say? World-class douche. The biggest asshole you'd ever meet. His chocolate, brown hair quiffed to the perfect angle,  his hazel-brown eyes that eye-fuck every girl in sight, his tall, built figure. Every girl thinks he's "sooo amazing"  because he's "soooo hot". Don't get me wrong, he is hot, but his personality ruined it all. He thinks he can get any girl he wants, which he has proven. School was already hell, but he made school even worse than that. A week ago, It was my first day of my new high school. All I wanted was a fresh new start at a new school, leaving my bad history behind. I royally fucked up at my old school, I can't even set one foot near it. So this is why I'm here now, a new girl coming in during the middle of the year.
I walked into my first class, all eyes instantly shot up at me, giving weird glares. In my old school I used to try to at least look good, but I've just given up. I woke up ten minutes before first period started, showing up in a tank top, gray sweatpants and a messy bun. Snickering and giggles were being directed at me, especially the douche in the leather jacket. Him and his friends looked up at me, whispering insults and laughing. Oh what a great fucking start to school, huh. The teacher introduced me to the class and told me to sit in the empty seat, conveniently right next to Dylan. The whole time in class I tried to ignore all of the teasing and taunting, until the teacher got my attention.
"...this Friday your partner projects are due. I'll be picking your partners. Tyler and Holland. Shelley and Arden. Dylan and Y/N" He called out. Oh of course I have to get partnered with the one person I dreaded to work with. I looked over to my right to see the smug look on Dylan's face staring directly at me. He looked at me up and down and scoffed. I rolled my eyes, ignoring the constant chuckles that came from those douchebags.
As soon as the bell rang, I bolted out of the class, not fast enough to avoid the familiar voice from behind me.
"Hey, you! With the dirty clothes," I turned around, knowing it was directed to me, "Yeah, you. I'm Dylan. Captain of the football team.  Amazing at everythin-"
I cut him off, "Get to the point, asshead."
The permanent smirk on his face immediately abandoned his face. "You better watch what you say." He warned in a low,menacing growl.
I scoffed, "Oh and why is that?"
"Because I can make you're life a living hell." He rasped out.
"I'm not scared of you." I gave him an assertive look.
He leaned in closer to me, rage burning in his eyes, "You should be."
Later on that day, walking through the halls was worse than normal. The amount of stares and glares directed at me increased drastically. The amount of snickering and chuckles increased to loud laughter. I started walking through the halls faster, but it kept going on. What the hell happened.
I stopped walking and went up to someone that was laughing at me, "What the hell are you laughing at?" I asked sharply, giving him a threatening glare.
The boy pointed to the posters on the wall. I looked up to discover poster of my face photo shopped into a pig's body covered in mud. A speech bubble connected to my mouth saying, "I'm dirty, I'll give you $20 to ask me out."
Dylan, I muttered to myself. I'm going to fucking kill him.
Staring at the floor, I was speed-walking to my class, until I felt myself bump into a buff figure. I looked up to see the famous smirk on Dylan's face.
"What's wrong, princess?" He looks down at me innocently like he didn't do anything, "Or should I call you Pig girl? Maybe Dirty Girl?"
"You fucking did this" I lashed out, the anger building up inside me.
"I have no idea what you're talking about, Ms.Piggy." He gave me a fake confused look. That's it. I swung my right arm to punch him in the face, but he caught my arm with a strong grip.
"Now, no need for violence, you don't want to end up doing what you did in your last school that got you kicked out, Princess." With that, he walked away. How the fuck does he know what happened in my old school? I'm going to make him pay, he's gonna regret this.
The next morning I woke up with a plan already formed in my head. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. I decided to dress like how I used to. I wore my leather jacket, a low cut black crop top, and a black skirt. I know how to get to him. I walked into the school, letting my hair down from my ponytail. Everyone gazed at me, but nobody snickered. I walked confidently down the hallway into my classroom. As soon as I walked in, the noise in the room died down. I looked over to Dylan to see his jaw drop, a victorious smirk grew on my face. I sat down in the seat next to him, his eyes never leaving mine.
"Hey, are you new here?" Dylan looked over to me, does he not recognize me?
"Dylan, it's Y/N, remember, The pig girl? The dirty girl?" I reminded him, his face froze, I can sense the regret in his face.
"Y/N?! You know I didn't mean anything I said yesterday, right? I mean none of it is true, you're so fucking gorgeo-" I cut him off.
"Save it, O'brien. You're not my type." I leaned closer to him, my hand on his thigh, his body tensing up underneath me. I whispered in his ear, "And for the record, one thing you said was true. I am a very dirty girl."
Earning a low growl from him, I took my hand off his thigh, looked up at him and winked. Oh I totally got to him. I faced forward to pay attention to the teacher, the smirk on my face never left.
As soon as the beg rang, I grabbed my things and walked out. Not surprisingly, I heard Dylan call my name out from a distance. I was casually opening my locker, until I heard Dylan from behind me.
"What the hell, Y/N?!" He raged out. I turned around to him and faked a confused look.
"What's wrong, princess?" I mocked his exact words from yesterday. His blood started to boil, his face red with anger.
"Don't fucking mock me." He growled, slamming his hand against the locker. A wave of heat washed over me. Fuck, why does he have to be hot when he's mad.
"I have no idea what you're talking about." I mocked him again, making him angrier if it was even possible, "What do you want, O'brien?"
"I want you, Y/N, and I know you want me, so how about you just fucking admit it." He rasped.
I gave a small chuckle, looking up at him, leaning into his ear, "Does it kill you that I'm the one girl you want, but can't have." As I tried walking away, I felt a strong hand grab me by the arm, pulling me to the closet nearby. Dylan closed the door behind me, slamming me to it, trapping me with both of his arms beside my head.
"Dylan, what the fu-" He cut me off by roughly connecting his lips with mine. One hand traveling down my body to my hips, kissing his way down to my neck, making a small moan leave my mouth. I felt the smirk on his face against my skin.
He nibbled on my ear, "Just admit it, Y/N, you want me, don't you?" He whispered in my ear, I shuddered at his words.
"I bet you want me to bend you over on that table and fuck you 'till you're screaming my name" He continued, I felt the wetness pool into my core. He dragged his fingers across my body, kneeling to the ground to kiss my inner thighs. "Or maybe you want me to eat you out until you're shaking."
He locked his eyes on mine, pulling down my skirt along with my panties, his eyes never leaving mine. He starts kissing his way up my thighs, inches away from my core.
"Dylan, p-please." I begged in a shaky voice, aching for him to touch me.
"Tell me what you need, princess." I looked up at me, pleased at how much I needed him.
"Y-you, Dylan, I need y-" He dragged his tongue along my folds, making a filthy moan leave my mouth. I was squirming as he started making figure eights with his tongue around my clit. Without warning, he slipped two digits inside of me, I moaned his name at the new sensation, roughly pulling on his hair. He started pumping his digits in to me faster, the sensation pushing me over the edge, my orgasm rushing over me. A loud moan escaping my mouth. He continued to ride out my orgasm as long as he could. Standing up, he then reconnected his lips with mine, I could taste myself on his lips. His eyes grew darker, filled with lust.
"Strip." He commanded me. I stripped myself from my shirt and unclasped my bra, throwing it to the side with the rest of my clothes.
"Bend over the table." He ordered in low growl, a chill ran down my spine.
I did as he said, placing my hands on the table, bending over it. I felt his hands grab my hands, holding them behind my back with one hand. Not being able to see what he's doing, I felt his hands lightly skim over my ass. His hand came down to my ass hard, a yelp coming out of my mouth.
"You've been a bad girl, Y/N, That was for mocking me earlier." He said in a raspy voice. He placed a kiss on my ass before he gave it another hard slap, harder than the last one, earning a moan from me.
"And that was for teasing me"
Another slap. "And this was for disobeying me"
After a few more hard slaps, my ass was stinging, making it heat up.
I heard his throw his shirt over his head and unbuckling his belt, pulling down his pants along with his underwear.
He started grinding his hard length against my wet fold, making me whimper, needing for him to be inside me.
"Do you think you deserve to be fucked, princess?" He whispered into my ear, teasing my entrance.
"Y-yes." I shakily whimpered.
Without warning, he roughly slammed his cock into my entrance, a loud moan escaping my lips. One of his hands grabbed my hips, moving them into him, his other hand grabbing my hair, making a makeshift ponytail. My moans got louder each thrust, incoherent profanities leaving my mouth. Letting go of my hair, he moved that hand to my breasts, pinching my nipples.
"Oh fuck, Dylan." I moaned loudly, feeling a tightening in my core. As he felt me clench around him, he put his hand around my neck, slightly choking me, bringing my body against his chest. My head falling on his shoulders, he used his other hand to rub my clit in a fast motion. I started chanting and moaning his name like it was a prayer.
"Cum for me, Y/N." He rasped in my ear. His words pushed me over the edge, my orgasm crashing over me, making me scream his name. His thrusts were sloppy, trying to ride out my orgasm, soon after he finds his release, breathing heavily.
We both got dressed, even though my legs were still shaking, making it hard to walk. Although, he seemed very pleased with himself knowing I couldn't walk, giving me his famous smirk again.
"Hmm I thought you didn't want me." He said innocently.
"I have no idea what you're talking about." I smiled, mocking him again from before.
"You know, you really shouldn't mock me, you remember what happens when you do." He warned, smiling back at me.
"Well maybe I like being punished." I gave him an wink.
"You really are a dirty girl, huh?" He said.
"Oh you have no idea." I smirked at him, he picked me up and carried me out of the closet, carrying me to my next class.