Sinners ~ Pride

She glares at me, her eyes sparking with fury as she clenches her small hands into fists. I glare back, gritting my teeth in hopes of somewhat maintaining my temper, but the way my blood is roaring in my ears makes me think I might not be too successful at that.
"Well are you going to fucking answer or are you just going to keep trying to skewer me with your eyes?" She snaps at me venomously, and I resist the urge to slam her against the wall again while simultaneously flinching away at her tone.
"I could ask you the same thing," I growl, my nostrils flaring again, "What the fuck was that spectacle back there!"
"I don't know what you're talking about," She mumbles, crossing her arms angrily over her chest, and my eyes flicker to her chest as the breasts swell slightly. I clench my jaw before tearing my eyes away from her.
"What did I fucking tell you about Lahey." I say roughly and she glowers at me.
"You're not the boss of me, asshole. I can talk to whoever I want." I open my mouth to respond but she talks over me, "What's wrong Stilinski, mad that you aren't the one pinning me to my locker? Annoyed that his lips have been on my skin?"
"I told you to stay away from him." I say fiercely, gripping her arms roughly, my long fingers digging into her skin leaving marks on her soft flesh.
"Careful Stiles," she says in a low tone, flashing me a vicious smile, "Your Void is showing."
I tighten my grip on her, my eyes narrowing as she pulls her lower lip in between her teeth, having the decency to look at least slightly nervous.
"Void would've already taken what he wanted." I say in her ear, my voice low and rough and it's hard to miss the slight shiver that goes through her body.
"Then take it," she murmurs, her voice coming out in a slightly breathless and my breath hitches in my throat.
The air around us seems to crackle with intensity as I look her in the eyes, a few shades darker than usually and even more mesmerizing. One if my hands slides down from her arm, down along her body until finally gripping at her waist while the other travels upwards, fisting into her hair. I pull on her hair roughly, forcing her head back so that she has to look at me. Her chest is rising and falling quickly, her breaths coming out in harsh, shallow huffs. I look at the smooth column of her throat, licking my lips slightly before leaning forward and pressing my mouth to the sensitive skin right below her ear.
She inhales sharply, and I smirk against her skin, sucking slightly against her neck.
"You need more than Lahey can ever give you." I say in her ear, my breath fanning against her cheek and she shudders again, "Surely you don't think someone like him could ever really satisfy you."
I trail a few more well placed kisses down along the side of her neck before dragging my lips back up along her neck.
"What makes you think you know what I like?" She asks, gasping slightly as my thumb begins tracing small circles on the barely exposed skin of her waist where her shirt has ridden up slightly.
"I know a lot more about you than you think." I say, pressing harder against her, trying not to let how good her body feels against me distract me. "I know that you like to pull at your hair when you think no one notices, are you imagining someone pulling at it while they fuck you?" I ask her in a low growl, wrapping her hair around my hand again, and pulling it hard. She lets out a whimper, but doesn't tell me to stop.
"I've seen you in class when you wear your ridiculously short skirts and how you like to run your hands along your thighs pushing the hem higher and higher every time until it's just barely covering you because you like the idea that maybe someone is watching you."
I moved my hands down her body, splaying my hands out against the bare skin of her thighs before wrapping my hands behind the backs of her thighs and lifting her easily. She wraps her legs around my waist as I pin her tighter between me and the wall, moving my hands so that they're gripping her ass. The same ass that on more than one occasion I've thought about leaving my handprints all over while she's sprawled across my lap. She clings to me, her nails digging into my shoulders and an image of her dragging her nails down my back while I fuck her against this wall burns through my brain. I harden at the thought, rolling my hips against her to create some friction between us. She lets out a soft moan and smirk to myself.
"I bet you're loving this aren't you? Is it getting you all hot and bothered at the thought that someone might find us like this."
She stares at me, her eyes dark, and the look she gives me sends me into a frenzy as my khakis tighten even more as I grow harder.
"Come on Stilinski, you talk big game but why don't you back it up?" She says sassily, eyeing me hungrily.
I surge forward, connecting my lips to hers, stealing away whatever smartass response she had up next. I swipe my tongue along her lower lip, hoping she'll open for me but half expecting her to be stubborn and deny me entrance. She moans slightly and I take the chance to slip my tongue into her mouth. She sucks on my tongue, and now it's my turn to moan as the thought of her sucking on something else flashes through my mind.
I pull away from her mouth, desperate to get my mouth on any and all parts of exposed skin as her hands bury themselves in my hair. I place hot, open-mouthed kisses down along her chest, sliding my tongue along the valley of her breasts.
"I know why you wear these shirts," I murmur against her skin, teasing her with my tongue, "I know it's because you like to slowly pop open button after button as the day goes by to see if anyone will notice."
I slip a few of the button through their holes, letting her shirt all open around her, trying to maintain my composure and not devour her with my mouth like some wild animal. I let go of her ass with one of my hands, her legs tightening around me to keep herself stable, and I bring my hand up to palm her breast through her bra. My thumb teasing her nipple through the thin, lacy material until I can feel as it hardens into a nub and then I continue my slow, torture on the other side. She's breathing heavily, and I cock my head to the side before smirking at her.
"A bra that clasps in the front, how convenient." I snap open the clasp, my pulse surging as her bra falls open and her perfect tits are on display for me. I latch my mouth around one of her hardened peaks, swirling my tongue around it. She rolls her hips against me, clearly desperate for the friction as she presses the back of her head against the wall, arching her back so that she can press her tits harder against my mouth. I pull my mouth away, and she whimpers at the loss of contact before I slip one of my hands under her skirt, brushing against her wet core through her thin panties.
"You know, for being such a fireball Sparky, you sure are pretty fucking wet for me." I groan in her ear, pressing my thumb against her clit and she lets out a soft mewl. I lift her up more until the backs of her knees are hanging over my shoulders, her hips at my face level and I lick my lips in anticipation. Flipping her skirt up, I move the flimsy material to the side, refusing to allow it to hinder me.
"Stiles, what are you doing?" She asks in a shaky voice and I shudder slightly at how my name sounds coming out of her mouth.
I don't bother to reply, choosing instead to slide my tongue up along her folds before circling her clit and she moans loudly.
I continue to trace designs against her core with my tongue, determined to make each sound she makes filthier than the previous. She starts to whimper my name, over and over again as my hands grip her thighs, keeping her in place. I flick my tongue against her clit before wrapping my lips around it and sucking on it hard as I slip a finger inside of her. I pump my finger in and out of her, before adding another one, find hooking them up so that I can reach that spot deep inside of her. I suck on her clit again in perfect time with the movement of my fingers and her legs begin to shake as she says my name over and over again, her words quickly becoming more and more incoherent.
"Come on, baby girl, let it go." I murmur against her core, my fingers never stopping as she writhes against me, grinding her core against my mouth. Her eyes are clenched shut, her mouth pulled open in an "o" shape, and her hands are tugging on my hair roughly as she completely falls apart under my tongue. I continue to work my fingers against her slowly, determined to draw out her orgasm for as long as possible. When she finally stops shuddering I pull my fingers away, letting her back down to the ground, her legs still shaking and she wraps her arms around my neck- although I'm not sure if it's to help her maintain her balance or because she just doesn't want to let go.
Her lips trail over the skin above the collar of my shirt and I shudder slightly at her touch as I slide my hands up along her body. I reclasp her bra, trailing kisses up along her stomach as I slowly button her shirt back up. Once she's fully clothed against I run my fingers softly through her hair, my ears perking up slightly at a noise at the end of the hallway and I turn quickly as I pull away from her.
"Stiles?" Scott asks curiously, "And Sparky?" He adds, his tone clearly showing his confusion as his nostrils flare slightly, "What's going on here, what are you guys doing together?"
"Nothing, man," I say, stepping towards Scott, turning my back on her completely, "Just another wasted attempt at trying to enjoy being in her presence. Let's head to class, if I'm late again Harris will lock me in detention for a month."
I drag Scott down the hall with me, leaving her against the wall with so much as a backwards glance. I know I'll pay for this, most likely with a heated argument, but I can't admit to Scott what just happened. Especially not after he called me out about my reactions to her yesterday.
It doesn't take us long to get to class, and I throw my backpack down and slump onto my chair, my mind wandering. I shift slightly, the back of my neck prickling slightly and I peek over my shoulder towards the back of the room.
She's sitting there, her long legs dangling over the side of the lab stool and the hem of her skirt is pulled up to show off the delicious curve of her thighs. Thighs that I can't stop imagining wrapped around my head again. My gaze trails up along her body slowly, before I finally make eye contact with her.
Our eyes lock and there's a raging fire in them that I've never seen before. I gulp slightly and whirl back around in my seat, keeping my body rigid as I face forward.
I've fucked up. I know I've fucked up. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and I'm pretty sure I just scorned her to the ends of the damn Earth. My heart drops into my stomach as a sense of dread fills me. I know her well enough to know that there will be consequences for the stunt I pulled leaving her in the hallway like that.
I spend the rest of classes coming up with a million different scenarios for me to be able to convince her to give me another chance without having to admit that what I did was wrong, without having to admit that I was jealous, without having to apologize and bruise my pride.
I'm completely focused on this for the entire day. I've zoned out of each and every class completely consumed by thoughts of her and how to come out the winner in this situation by not only getting the girl but also keeping my pride intact. I groan in frustration, irritably pulling at my hair before hanging my head in defeat. I know the only way she's ever going to let me near her again is if I swallow my pride and apologize.
The bell rings signaling that classes are over for the day and I grab my backpack as I trudge my way over to the locker room to change for practice. As I walk across the field, I see her leaning against the bleachers. I pause for a moment, raking my eyes along her form and take a deep breath to steady myself as my veins feel like they're filling with fire at the shot of her. She looks up at me, and her face lights up in a smile that makes my stomach flutter nervously. I raise my arm to wave at her, but she doesn't seem to see. I start o walk towards her more quickly when a figure comes up from my side, running towards her. Isaac reaches her, picking her up and twirling her around as she giggles and my heart drops to my stomach as I clench my fist.
I want to look away, to storm off and it something, but I can't tear my eyes away from them. I watch as he tucks a strand of hair behind her ear, hair that just a few hours again I had wrapped around my fingers, before he leans down and presses a soft kiss to her lips. The blood in my ears roars deafeningly as my heart thunders in my chest and a red haze fills my vision. One word repeats in my head over and over again until it's an overwhelming chant of possessiveness. Mine. Mine. Mine.
I walk past them, shooting her a withering glare and she smirks at me, sending my temper skyrocketing. I slam into the locker room gritting my teeth. I hope they're ready to peel what's left of Lahey off of the field.