Sneaky Fun

You and Stiles have been friends for as long as you can remember but recently like 8 months ago he confessed his true feelings for you. You always liked Stiles since the 3rd grade and he liked you since 3rd grade too! Anyway, you and Stiles were planning something out but Stiles already got grounded from being in Mexico with you, Scott, Kira, and Lydia. So it was hard to plan things around his grounding and you two cannot be together. What so ever. You and Stiles were texting and the plan sneaking up came up. You were on board for it but you didn't know who was sneaking out yet. Stiles was going to sneak out because his father is at work tonight and your guardian(Parents, grandma, dad, ect.) is away this weekend! You smiled knowing something awesome is going to happen also because sneaking out is so risky!

"Alright coming now " Stiles texted you. You were nervous and hoping some how he wouldn't get caught. I mean this Stiles we're talking about. He get on trouble for everything. Your phone started ringing you breathed deeply knowing it was Stiles hopefully with good news.

"Hello?"

"Hi, so um I got caught." Stiles said breathing in deeply

"Really?" you asked disappointed.

"Lol no." He laughed

"Good" you said laughing along

"Stiles what the hell are doing? Where do you thing you're going? That better be Scott!" you heard man voice sneak up on the phone speaker.

"Dad! It is Scott!" Stiles yelled

"Y/N Stiles can't talk or come over he's grounded!" Stiles' dad said hanging up. You sighed deeply flopping back down on your bed. You heard your computer go off. You opened the top and saw Stiles was skyping you. You accepted it almost right away.

"Hey!" you waved

"Hi sorry, Dads" he scoffed

"He's doing it to protect you." You smiled

"Whatever" Stiles rolled his eyes. You noticed his shirt was off and he looked so good with his shirt off.

"Like what you see?" Stiles smirked. You smirked back quickly taking off your shirt (You didn't have a bra on either) His mouth dropped and you cocked a eyebrow Stiles tilted the screen down showing his hard dick. You bit your lip standing up putting your laptop on the bed you slowly took off your pants revealing your black lacey thong. You slowly crawled on the bed showing your ass on the camera. You heard a small groan knowing what Stiles was doing. You looked at the screen to see Stiles pumping himself.

"Touch yourself" Stiles said. You laid down opening your legs. You slid your hand down your underwear, you put on finger on your clit, you pressed hard and moved your finger back and forth. You then took your hand out and licked your fingers and rubbed your clit. You heard stiles groan/moan from the back of his throat. Your fingers kept rubbing your clit before Stiles said

"Put one finger in like I would, tease baby." He smirked while biting his lip. You slowly entered a finger in you. You closed your eyes and moaned out loud. Your thumb rubbed your clit still. You finally slid off your thong so Stiles could see everything. You entered another finger. You moaned loud you added another while your palm rubbed your clit. You bit you lip as you were really close. You took out your dildo and slowly shoved it in you.

"You're so sexy" Stiles said still pumping himself. You kept slamming the dildo in you until you were really close you turned around so your ass was in the air. You then shoved it back into giving Stiles a few. You heard a loud moan, but you just kept going you were about to cum. You slammed it into you cumming. You entered it in you a few more times before facing the screen. Stiles smiled but then smirked.

"Fun" Stiles said laughing

"Yes" You nodded

"STILES ARE YOU ON SKYPE?" his dad yelled. Your eyes widened

"I love you!" He said waving

"Love you too babes" You waved back

"Bye"

"Bye"