Late Night Run (Part 3)

It's been two hours since I found out that he's working with the doctors. With each passing minute the sadness that I first felt progresses into anger I never knew I could feel. Everybody in the pack has been called to the clinic so that we can discus how to handle Theo. I however haven't been paying much attention, just up against a wall distanced from everyone.
Stiles: (Y/N)?
"Yeah?"
He gives me a sympathetic look understanding why I'm distracted
Stiles: How you holding up?
"Honestly?" he nods his head "I feel like shit, if I just would have listened to you maybe I could've prevented myself from all this pain." He rubs my shoulder, then speaks
Stiles: I just wish that would have seen it coming, so that I could have protected you. I know I'm no werewolf but I'm pretty mean with a baseball bat.
He makes me chuckle even though the situation we are in is far from funny.
Scott's head is the first to whip around when we all realize the rattling coming from the table in the clinic. When we got to the clinic we had Deaton give him something that would knock him out for a while and then chained him up.
           We all began to walk into the room where the table was as we watch Theo try and lose himself of the chains I speak up as I walk around to the end of his body, "You can stop struggling, we drugged you up with some wolfs bane." When I got to somewhere I could see his eyes the anger I felt only got worse, all there werewolves could smell it radiating off of me.
Scott: So we're going to take the tape off your mouth, we have a few questions
           Once the tape is ripped off his mouth he start trying to talk to me but Scott just places the tape back of his mouth and flashes his red eyes.
Scott: You don't talk unless you're answering a question understand?
           Theo nods his head and Scott removes the tape
Stiles: What are the Dred Doctors plans?
Theo: They're turning humans, teenagers specifically into supernatural creatures minus the need of a bite.
           We all look at each other puzzled.
Scott: How?
Theo: Don't know I just know it works.
           I speak up, "How do you know it works?"
Theo: Because I was their first success
           So great not only is he working with the Dred Doctors he also lied about being a real werewolf, boy do I know how to pick em'.
Malia: Where is there lab?
Theo: Underneath that abandoned water plant.
           "How do we know you're not lying?" I ask.
Theo: Because I have no reason to lie now.
           "You have every reason to lie, this could have been apart of you plan-" I wave my hands around the room and at the pack. "I know that I was apart of your plan and everything you said to me then was a lie, so what's different now Theo?"
Theo: Because I don't want to lie anymore, especially not to you.
           I chuckle slightly is he really trying to swoon me back in? "Don't try and do all that because of shit. Because of you Theo people lives are on the line. Because of you my pack is in danger. Because of you I may never trust another guy again!" I shout the last sentence and slam my hands down on either side of Theo's chained up legs and storm out of the room and into the waiting room.
I feel tears running down my cheeks but whip them away at the sound of someone approaching.
Liam: Y/N...
           "Please Liam not now, I don't want a speech about how it'll get better. I just want to be angry I deserve the right to be angry." Liam takes a seat and I soon join him and rest me head on his shoulder as he wraps an arm around me.
Liam: You have every right to be angry, I was surprised you didn't try to kill I'm in there.
           "I wouldn't have gotten far, you guys would have pulled me off him before I can do any real damage." We both chuckle a little knowing I was right.
Liam: Y/N I just want you to know that'll I'll never let anyone hurt you ever again. I'll protect you.
           I snuggle closer to Liam, wrap my arms around his midsection, and rest my head on his chest where I know I'm safe, I drift off with the scent of Liam overpowering my nose and the thought of how lucky I am to have him as my best friend roaming my mind.
-
I wake up because Liam's body stirs underneath me, just in time see the lights flicker Liam and I share a funny look then our eyes are drawn to the door. They materialized out of nowhere, which should be impossible but anything is possible in beacon hills. They were there; the Dred Doctors were there. Liam pulled me into a tight embrace as they started walking our way but passed by us and went into the room where Theo was, I heard Scott and Malia roar as they started to attack the doctors.
Stiles, Lydia and Mason run into the waiting room. Stiles and Liam share a look and I know that Liam is going to go help is alpha. Before he leaves I grab his arm and say, "Be careful." Then he's gone.