Torture

"I think I have everything." She says, biting her nails and looking at her suitcase and around her room. I laugh.

"I think you literally have everything." I say, looking around the room. She glares at me. "How long are you going for?" I ask, afraid of the answer.

"I'm not sure." She walks over to me and wraps her arms around my lower waist. "Depends how long my mum needs me for." I give her a loving kiss on the lips and she grabs her suitcase walking out of her house, me following. "Don't miss me too much." She winks, I pull her back and kiss her again. "I seriously have to go now." She mumbles against my lips. I sigh in response.

"Text me when you get there." I tell her, she smiles and nods. God I love her smile. She hops in her car and gives me one last smile before she drives away. Once she is out of the street I get in my car and drive to my house. Y/n's parents don't live too far away so it should only take her an hour, hour and a half tops. Not four hours! I started getting worried about what if she got into a crash or what if someone took her but just kept telling myself she probably just forgot to text me. Scott called me and told me to come to his house immediately because he thinks he has found some knew information out about why the Alpha Pack is in Beacon Hills.

After a while of discussion my phone goes off.

"Who's (your mums name)?" Lydia asks, raising an eyebrow at me suspiciously. I snatch my phone out of her hands.

"Y/n's mum." I said, answering her call. "Hello." I said.

"Derek!" She shouted, I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Yes." I replied laughing, "it's me." I said.

"Was y/n supposed to come today or tomorrow?" She questioned, I was extremely confused.

"Today." I said, scrunching my eyebrows together. "She left this morning isn't she with you?" I asked confused.

"She's not here Derek. She hasn't arrived." (Your Mum's Name) told me. I started thinking of the worse.

"Fuck." I shouted, quickly hanging up the phone and dialling y/n' number.

"Hello." Her cheerful voice said, I relaxed.

"Y/n, fuck-"

"Just kidding you've missed me! Leave your name and number after the beep." I swore loudly and hung up the phone calling her again, and again... and again.

"Derek who are you trying to call?" Scott asked me confused. I growled at him, and called y/n once more.

"-Just kidding you've missed me! Lea-" I hung up and threw my phone at the wall.

"Derek!" Yelled Lydia. Suddenly her face went pale and she stood up straight.

"Lydia? What's wrong?" Asked Stiles. She stared at one object and didn't blink once.

"Somethings wrong." She whispered. Tilting her head slightly.

"Wha-What's wrong?" Asked Stiles frantically.

"It's y/n." She said, not moving a muscle. My eyes snapped in her direction.

"What's wrong with her? WHERE IS SHE?" I shouted, I didn't mean too, I was just worried for her wellbeing.

"Derek!" shouted Scott and Stiles, snapping Lydia out of her haze. My phone went off again, but it was a special ringtone. It's the ringtone that goes off when only y/n calls. I rushed to my phone that was badly smashed.

"Y/N!" I shouted, worried sick.

"I'm not y/n." Said a female I despised on the other end. Kali.

"What do you want Kali?" I spat, my voice harsh. Kali laughed on the other end.

"You, Derek." She said, I could visualise her smug smile on the other end.

"DEREK!" I heard y/n yell, followed by her screaming. I was frozen, I didn't know what to do. "DEREK HELP ME!" She screamed again, louder than before. They were torturing her.

"I'm going to kill you! All of you!" I spat. Kali laughed and hung up the phone.