19th Birthday

It was your 19th birthday and your family and friends were coming over to celebrate with you. You got wine and other drinks. You sat on your couch with Dylan. Dylan put his arm around you and gave you a weird hug. You smiled and he kissed your cheek.
"Why are you so smiley?" He asked pinching you cheeks.
"I don't know I am 19 and old." you said laughing.
"Well am I old I am 21?" Dylan asked hurt (joking)
"Uh yeah." You said laughing kissing his cheek you heard a knock on the door you got up and answered it. You got a huge hug from your mom and sister.
"My baby is 19." Your mom said hugging you again.
"Yep." You said hugging back. All of your friends and everyone came now. Everyone was here and you had a couple glasses of wine you were not drunk you are a heavy drinker. Your brother walked right into you. You spilled your drink all over you. You looked down and rolled your eyes but you laughed. You went into your room and picked out something to wear you got a black dress and black flats. You took off your shirt and pants. You felt two arms wrap around you. You jumped frightened not know who or what it was you turned around and saw Dylan.
"Yes?" You asked smiling
"Nothing just holding my baby." He said kissing your neck you noticed he closed the door and you were actually in the mood but everyone was downstairs and that would be awkward.
"Y/n I am in the mood." Dylan said kissing your neck again.
"Everyone is downstairs and that would be awkward." You said in between moans since he found your sweet spot.
"Just be really hushed up." He said kissing your shoulder moving your dress down.
"I don't know Dylan." You say. Dylan looks at you and pushes you down on the bed and crawls on top of you.
"You are going to enjoy this." He said kissing you hard you kissed back enjoying it already. He ripped off your bra and underwear you ripped off anything he had on. you were both naked Dylan still on top of you he put his hand down and slowly rubbed your clit with one finger and you moan a little loud he put his hand over your moth.
"You are going to have to get punished." He said slamming into you still rubbing your clit now with two fingers. You moaned loud and closed your eyes tight.
"You feel so good." He said still covering your mouth and slamming into you rubbing you. He flipped you over and you go on all fours. he covered your mouth again and slammed into from behind.
"Dylan." You said more of a low moan and mumble.
"feels good?" He asked you shook your head he moved his hand from your mouth he pounded into you like 4 more times before he cummed inside of you. You cummed along with him.
"Was that good?" He asked

"Yes! Do you think everyone heard or anyone?" You asked
"No." He said you walked out of your room with your dress on and his clothes on.
"What took so long?" Your friend asked