Maveric Manner

When Peter requested if you could help him searching his notebook, you didn't anticipate to find this. To be honest, you didn't even assume he would ever ask you to do such a task. Browsing through his stuff, with his permission. Hell, you were never once before near his living area, not to mention in his bed room.
"Where did you say, the notebook would most likely to be?" Anyhow it wasn't in his drawer, that's for sure!
"I don't know." Peter admitted, you could barely hear him above the kitchen noises he emitted. "Stiles hid it." He added growling and you laughed, due to the honest show of feelings. You vowed you had heard him swearing about Stiles, and along with that about you and your glee.
"Poor, Uncle Upright." You muttered, while taking a closer look into Peter's drawer. Honestly, you weren't surprised that Peter possesses sex toys (the man knows, what he wants and how to get it), but the quantity and variety astonished you a bit.
He owned a vibrator, cock-ring, a butt plug, dildos (two different sizes, one with a crazy looking kind of pattern, which may be... very pleasurable) and an anal beads. In addition to that many tubes of lube and some other stuff, you did neither know the name nor how exactly to use it.
Suddenly Peter appeared in the doorframe. "Excuse me Royalty, though, how did you just call me?" You tilted your head, not quite sure whether you should close the drawer as inconspicuous as possible and pretend you didn't see anything or if the nickname he overheard would be more reason to act right now. "Royalty? I'm aware that you're not in the possession of my incredible hearing senses, however, I'm certain you had heard me."
Whilst his little speech, he had positioned himself behind you. His chest pressed onto your back, his breath ghosted about your left ear. Peter certainly had seen the open drawer by now, and as far you knew him (why didn't you consider this earlier?), he clearly had planned this outcome.
"Now?" His nose streaked your cheek, down to your jawline, which he slowly followed until he reached your neck. "Your heartbeat, it is going crazy right now." He purred, and placed a brief but tempting kiss on your nape. You definitely had to intervene!
"Whatever you're into Peter, stop it. Immediately!" Once you turned around, you found yourself as expected, face to face with a smirking Peter. You gave him a cold smile, while placing your palm on his chest and pushing him back. He let it happen, for now. Peter was just about to speak, when you interrupted him. "Anyway, does this missing notebook even exist?" He nodded, with a small smile. "It does. Stiles had it hidden, too, but I smelled that he didn't get into my room. Clever boy."
He shrugged his shoulders, before cupping your face, gently running his right thumb from your cheek to your bottom lip. "I already found it." He admitted by the way, not taking his eyes from your lips. Due to his confession you released a heavy sigh and slapped his hand away.
"Is this some kind of unorthodox seduction manner?" You asked curious, blindly grapping one of his toys from behind and showed it to him. The pink vibrator (did he choose this colour?).
"Well, you thought I see your toys and have the sudden, unconquerable wish to fuck you with them?" You waved the vibrator in front of him, too clarify your former statement. "Indeed, Sweetheart." He said, ignoring your sarcastic side comment. "Seduction. I admit, a maverick version but you didn't respond to my ordinary practices."
You huffed dryly and threw the vibrator against Peter chest. Out of reflex he caught it, while you, not so gently, patted his right cheek. Then you grabbed your bag and flit away, shouting over your shoulder. "Try harder!"