Untitled #5

"You look so beautiful like this."
Isaac's hand skimmed up my left thigh, lightly dancing against my skin until it reached my left breast. His dark eyes raked over my restricted, bare form, sparkling with satisfaction. My hands were tied together against the bedpost, hair splayed out in waves on the pillow, and him in between my thighs with nothing but a thin barrier of satin, albeit wet, separating us.
Both rough hands came back to my waist, cooling the heated skin with his touch. "But, you look even better when you're wrapped around my cock," he whispered the words, lips curving into a boyish smirk. The dim lighting above him illuminated his dirty blonde hair, reminding me oddly of a halo. "Before that though, we're gonna have some fun first."
He kissed me in a way no other could. His teeth came down on my bottom lip, tugging into his mouth as he sucked roughly. Tongue forcing its way into my mouth, he licked into every inch, making sure to taste each part of me. I gasped, his middle finger suddenly digging into my clit, and he kissed his way down my jawline.
"I'm gonna fuck you with my fingers, then my tongue, and finally my cock. You won't be able to go to school tomorrow, I apologize in advance for that," he mouthed the words against my skin, cockily, voice just a breath.
"Fuck," I breathed, squeezing my eyes shut and spreading my bent legs wider.
His fingers spanned me, working downwardly in sloppy circles against my clit. He nosed my chest, nipping at my collar bones, before pausing at my breasts. I clenched my fists in their ties, nearly biting off my bottom lip as he took a hard nipple into his mouth, peering up at me, eyes flashing teasingly.
"Ah, ah, ah," he tsked, slapping the sensitive flesh between my legs sharply and I cried out softly. "I want to hear how much you want this—how much you need me." A finger slowly eased into me, and my hips dipped into the touch.
In slipping a finger inside me, his eyes darkened, blazing with primal arousal. "You feel like velvet," he ground out, with a soft growl. "You always feel like this, drives me fucking insane. All I wanna do is sheathe myself so deep inside you no one will know where I begin, and you end."
The whimper that escaped my throat was swallowed by his lips, teeth biting into my bottom lip hard enough to pull blood. I whimpered again, and he smiled against my mouth, swiping his tongue against the wound, and soothing it with a soft suck. I felt his smile widened suddenly, and then, two digits slammed into me until his palm hit my clit harshly.
A sharp cry left me, yanking against the binds that held me. My head flying back as my back arched upward, trembles rumbles through my thighs. Electric shocks surged throughout my nerves, pleasure heating up my body.
His fingerfucking found a rhythm, a needy beat only he could hear, gushy wet sounds produced with each twist of his arm. He sank both fingers deep inside my slick channel, using his palm to rub tight circles against my swollen clit.
He dipped his head down, and swirled his tongue around a hard peak, as I was brought closer to the edge. His cheeks hollowed around my tit, raking his teeth over the tender skin. I wanted nothing more to bury my fingers into his hair. Pain blossomed in my wrists as I subconsciously tugged against the ties, squirming and moaning against him. Switching breasts, he paid special attention to the left.
My whole body jerked when his fingers curled, pressing against my g - spot. "Fuck," I moaned, deep and long, shutting my eyes. All the sensations got to be too much, and then, I was falling.
Isaac grabbed my jaw, thumb swiping over my bottom lip. "Open your eyes—I want you see them when you come."
I forced my eyes open, and sucked on the thumb he pushed into my mouth. I gasped around it, my toes curling and I tightened around his fingers. I'd barely came down before they were moving again.
"Fuck," I repeated, groaning at my sensitivity, and tried snapping my thighs shut but his body kept them open. I yanked at my binds again, pain and pleasure mixing together, with the pain overpowering the later.
"Baby," he tutted, that fucking smirk on his lips again, and I wanted to bite it off. "You can cum again, I know you can." He brushed his nose against mine, tongue peeking out to lick my lips. "You can't be tired already, we've just started. Now, you're gonna cum, again, nice and loud for me, right?"
I bit my lip, subtly widening my legs.
He slapped my center again, shaking his head as if disappointed, dragging a finger down my stomach idly. "Don't you get it? I love hearing that sexy voice of yours, now you're gonna fucking cum again, right?"
"Yeah," I whimpered out.
Smiling satisfiedly, he pecked my lips, and created a trail down my body, with lazy, open mouthed kisses that would surely left hickies in the morning. I couldn't help the varying cries, and moans that escaped me as he built up a faster pace. It wasn't long until he was eye level with my pussy.
"So pretty," he murmured, breath fanning the sensitive flesh, "so tempting." My thighs were shaking in anticipation. He connected our gazes, and smiled at me with predatory intent. "And, all mine."
The first broad lick brought a sinfully delicious pain that had me nearly screaming. His hands went straight to my hips in an effort to keep them still as I wouldn't stop squirming. It was all his mouth that had me practically in tears.
Grip like steel, rivaled his tongue, unforgiving, and punishing. As if my clit were a lollipop, he sucked hard, until my thoughts were a mess, and my vision was blurry. Sweat dripped from my body, and my muscles stretched.
"I should've tied you spread eagle," he muttered shortly, voice vibrating through my labia, before his tongue found a home between my slit. It was, then, I realized was quite serious about fucking me with his tongue. He braced an arm across my hips, while the other came to rub my clit—his mouth and fingers tag teaming me on a pleasure assault.
I'd barely gotten ready to cum again, when it hit me for the second time. Waves on waves sending me floating, and somehow through it, I broke the rope holding me. My fingers tangled into his soft hair, holding on for dear life, and rolled my hips against his mouth. I came back down with one final gasp of his name.
One last lick, and he tried to glare at me, but I could see the playfulness in his eyes. For a moment, he allowed me to catch my breath. Both hands grabbed my own, twisting one up to his mouth, and kissed it, faux biting it. "I suppose I should be mad, but now I have an excuse to spank this perky ass of yours." He slapped my thigh. "Turn over, I'm gonna fuck you from behind—face up, back arched."
"But, I -"
"If you even look at my cock again with those big eyes, I swear to god, I'm gonna fucking cum all over your face, and I refuse to cum anywhere other than inside you. Now fucking go."
I spun, getting in the exact position he wanted. My knees dug into his soft bed, ass swaying teasingly, to which five sharp slaps were given, each harder than the last. It burned, but I merely moaned. I felt him bite the left cheek, slapping it once more, then soothing over it with a curved palm.
"I fucking love that color," he groaned deeply. He slid a hand into my hair, and wrapped it around so he could pull my head back. "Both hands on the bedpost, don't touch your clit. You're gonna cum again, solely because of my cock."
The moment he pushed into me was heaven. He was so thick, and perfectly long—it was like his cock was made to be inside me. With little to no resistance, he sank into me, and I nearly cried with relief. Though, both his fingers and mouth were extremely skilled, there was no better feeling than him deep in me.
Isaac let loose a string of curses, slowly pulling back. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. You feel so good, so fucking —" he slammed back into the hilt hard, "good. It's like I forget how perfectly you fit around me, and when every time I do, it's somehow better than the last."
He ground himself against me, teeth fell into my shoulder, before starting a proper pace. "I've just got inside you, and I already want bury my load inside you. It's gonna be thick, and messy just how you like it." Two fingers plunged into my mouth, and I sucked absentmindedly, eyes rolling to the back of my head with every long, deep steady stroke. The knot in my belly was thickening, and was just about ready to explode.
"But, I need you to tighten around me one last time. I need to feel you gush around me, shake with pleasure, and scream my name. That's when I'm gonna let you feel just how crazy you drive me."
My fingers curled around the bedpost tighter, and I moaned. He snapped his hips forward again, and I completely fell. "That's it, that's it," he encouraged with a guttural groan. My walls swelled around him, and I sobbed his name with my release. My entire body shook, until I finally slumped against the bed. As he came inside me, warm cum filling me up, my eyes fluttered shut.
Almost reluctantly, he pulled out of me, and flipped me over. His body radiated immense heat, looming over me to kiss me on the nose. "You did so good, so good," was the last thing I heard before I drifted into a peaceful sleep.