Science Project (Part 2)

This was a bad idea

This was a bad idea.
Yes, what Stiles did was cocky and he's still the smartass we all know and love, but I don't think pissing off a Beta that came from Derek was the best way to stay alive. I could already smell the anger coming off of Isaac as soon as Stiles made his last comment. But honestly, Isaac deserves it. He has cheated on me countless times, who knows how many times. So why was he so mad? I bet he never loved me.
We get out of the science class before Isaac could rip Stiles' head off. I walk down the halls with Stiles' arm still clinging around my waist. I turn my head around, curious to see if Isaac is following, he stood near the door. His face burns with anger as he sees us walking together.
"Bilinski!" Coach shouts out for Stiles.
"Oh god, Coach is pissed at me again, but I'll see you later tonight, okay?" He says to me and I nod my head. He winks at me and rushes off to Coach to see why he's mad. Looking back, Isaac starts rushing over to me. Out of instant panic, I hurry off to the bathroom, obviously he wouldn't follow behind. Bathroom, we meet again. Oh God, what do I do? Okay can I do the whole "faking a heart attack"? No, Y/N shut up that's never going to work. I start pacing around until a knock on the door.
"Y/N, please come out of there. Let me explain." I hear him through my wolf-hearing. I don't respond.
"Please." He begs, his voice sounding more apologetic. It took a few seconds until I hear his heartbeat drift away. I give myself one last look in the mirror before rushing off to class.
During class, my head is running wild, I'm completely oblivious to my surroundings. Should I have talked to him? The question runs in my mind on a constant loop. No, no I did the the right thing. He broke my heart, and there's no doubt he would've done it again. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I look to see a new message from Stiles.
Today 12:37pm
Stiles: Hey, sorry. Coach was yelling at me again.
Y/N: *sigh* Stilinski, what did you do this time?
Stiles: Hey what makes you think I did something bad?
Y/N: Stiles, we've been best friend since the first grade, I know you.
Stiles: Okay so I might've pranked Coach again, it's his birthday. I'm just giving him a little surprise
Y/N: You're really good at surprising people, aren't you?
Stiles: And there's more to cum tonight ;) I'm hilarious I know
I chuckle in my seat. You gotta love this kid.
Y/N: Why do I even talk to you?
Stiles: Because you love me
Y/N: Nooo, Because I'm secretly working with Theo and planning on killing you.
Stiles: Funny, when exactly is this?
Y/N: Hmm maybe tonight
Stiles: Hmm no I don't think so, I have to do a Science Project with this beautiful girl named Y/N, then maybe add some other surprises, if you're lucky.
Y/N: Oh really?
Stiles: Yeah, I really like this girl. She makes me so nervous, you know? I've just liked her for so long, but she was with this douchebag named Isaac.
Y/N: You know I also really like this guy named, Stiles Stilinski. You wouldn't know him though.
Stiles: I bet he's the hottest and most amazing guy in the world, right?
Y/N: Oh defiantly
Stiles: This "Stiles" guy must be very lucky to be with a girl like you.
Y/N: Well aren't you cheesy
Stiles: I'll see you over tonight for the Science Project, right?
Y/N: Noo, I thought we made an agreement that Theo and I get to kill you tonight?
Stiles: Oh right, sorry, my bad. I'll see you there
Stiles said he is going to be late to lunch because him and Scott have to go back to see Deaton really quick. I wander around the halls, looking for Malia or Lydia, anyone. But I end up running into the one person I don't want to see, Isaac. As soon as he makes eye contact with me, he rushes over to me. I turn around, pacing through everyone, trying to pull off my now famous "bathroom disappearing act", but it was too late. I feel him tap on my shoulder, making me turn around.
"Y/N, please don't avoid me, I really need to explain everything." He sounds desperate. For a second, I hesitate, not wanting to be in this position. I avoid making eye contact to see him use his little puppy eyes to allure me.
"What is there to explain, Isaac? That you cheated on me? Countless times, by the way." I lash out, looking up at him with my burning eyes.
"It wasn't like that, I was just-" He starts.
"You were just what? Are you trying to say you didn't cheat on me? Classic Isaac, full of bullshit." I scoff, crossing my arms over my chest.
"I still love you, Y/N, why don't you see that? Can you just give me another chance?" He pleads, the word love hit me hard when it comes to him. Without answering, I give him a look with ten different emotions and walk away because I'm at a loss of words. He was my first boyfriend, I thought we were going to be together forever. Hearing him say "I love you" affected me.
"Y/N, don't walk away from me please." He walks behind me.
"I don't want to talk." I mutter. I feel his arm on my shoulder, trying to turn me around until his grip releases.
"Leave her alone, Isaac. She doesn't want to talk." I hear Stiles from behind, making me turn my head to them. Stiles standing tall in front of Isaac, blocking him from going near me.
"Stay out of this, Bilinski" Isaac retorts, and Stiles' expression on his face intensifies.
"Y/N wants nothing to do with you, okay? She's over you. You fucked up big time. You lost her because you were too busy fucking some other girls. Stupid move." Stiles lashes out at him and the color of Isaac's eyes were shifting to a bright yellow. Isaac is at a loss of words and Stiles takes the opportunity to taunt him more.
"Aw, little wolfie is getting angry? Are you mad because I'll have my hands all over her? Oh wait, I already have." Stiles mocks with his shit-eating grin plastered on his smug face. "During Science class, actually."
Isaac pushes Stiles, slamming him against the lockers, gripping him by the shirt. His right arm raised, his claws clearly visible. His bright yellow eyes narrow down at him.
"I'm going to rip your fucking head off." Isaac growls at him, but the smirk on Stiles' face never leaves.
"Cute. You say that now, but here I am, still alive." He looks up at him innocently, Isaac's grip on his shirt tightens, pushing him into the locker more. Before Isaac could rip him apart, I rush over to grab his arm, restraining him from hurting Stiles.
"Isaac, stop! Please." I beg for him to let him go, but he keeps his attention to Stiles.
"Please, Isaac." I desperately plead, he turns his head to look into my eyes. I give him a worried look, making Isaac release Stiles from his grip. He looks back at Stiles, who still has this cocky look on his face.
"You can go now." Stiles smiles at Isaac with a huge grin. Isaac takes one last look at me before bolting away to class. I turn my attention back to Stiles, hitting him on the shoulder.
"Ow, hey! What was that for?" He questions, rubbing his shoulder.
"You're a dumbass, Stilinski."
"He wouldn't kill me, I've known him for too long." He explains.
"You are one serious cocky guy, aren't you?" I chuckle at him.
"The one and only, princess." He winks and I shudder at the name he gave me.
Before I could respond, he interrupts, "Look, Y/N, I really like you, I've liked you for the longest time. But you were with Isaac, and it bothered me just seeing you two together everyday. He only liked you for ass, which by the way is amazing. But, I like you for who you are. I love how you like solving cases in Beacon Hills as much as I do. I love how we can watch Star Wars countless times and it'll never get old. I love how I can talk to you about anything. I love everything about you, Y/N, I love you."
I was at a loss of words by his whole speech, my cheeks blush red and my heart is racing. All I could respond at the moment is, "I love you too, Stiles."
He smiles back at me, "I have to stop by the Sheriff's Station before I head over to your house, it'll take about half an hour or so."
"Yeah, that's fine. I'll see you there, the back door is always open. Also, try not to get yourself killed again." I chuckle at him, walking off to my next class.
As soon as I get home, I lay back in my bed, blasting Metallica through my speakers. My mind gets lost in the music as I relax, until the sound of the doorbell chimes at the front door. Stiles. I crank down the music to a mute and head over to the door, opening it to see the wrong face. Isaac.
"Isaac? What are you doing here?" I furrow my brow in confusion.
"Can I please come in, I swear I'm calm, I just need to explain." He says once again, except this time, it sounds genuine.
"Sure." I invite him in, and he starts pacing around the room, his arm behind his neck.
"So what did you have to tell me?" I raise my brow at him, my hands crossed over my chest.
"Look, I've made some really dumb choices. I know that. I was too stupid to realize i'm losing the one person I need the most. I just need you to understand." His voice sounds full of regret, he gazes down at me. My mouth slightly opens, but nothing comes out and I don't know what to say. No mean comeback, no sassy remark, nothing.
"I love you, Y/N. That will never change." He steps closer to me, our bodies inches apart. I keep my head down, not wanting to look at him. His hands connect with mine.
"Y/N, please look at me. I love you." He pleads and I raise my head to look up at his desperate ocean eyes. My eyes glance down to his lips and my heart flutters. He leans in, his lip connecting with mine, something I haven't felt in awhile from him. His soft lips glide over mine, hypnotizing my mind as I'm oblivious to my surroundings. His hands reach up to cup around my face, and the kiss intensifies.
"Y/N?" I hear a familiar voice from behind me say.
Stiles.
His voice knocks me out of the trance and I turn my head around to see his expression hardened in shock, hurt and anger crossed his face. Before I could explain, Stiles bolts over to Isaac and he slams him into the door, detaching me from Isaac's touch. Stiles' hand pushes into his chest, keeping him in place.
"What the hell is your problem, I said stay away from her." He growls at Isaac, but now switching roles, Isaac is the one with a big smirk on his face.
"It's not my problem she still wants me." He smiles at him and Stiles' fist clenches in the side, the anger coursing through his veins.
"She doesn't want you, she doesn't want anything to do with you." He lashes out before I could intervene.
"Oh? Then why did she kiss me?" Isaac raises a brow at him. Fucking liar.
"He's the one that kissed me! He's a fucking li-" I start to say until I get interrupted.
"Don't you ever lay a fucking hand on her, you got that?" Stiles threatens with a menacing tone.
"It's too late." Isaac smiles up at him with a shit-eating grin, soon to be wiped off his face as Stiles raises his arm, jabbing his fist into his left side of Isaac's face. Blood drips through his nose, but Isaac chuckles, leaning closer to him.
"You know, Stiles. Once you leave, I can have my hands all over her." Isaac drives Stiles to the edge, making him pummel him.
"Stiles! Please, stop!" I rush over to Stiles, holding onto his arm and stopping him from hitting him. Isaac face is already filled with blood, but he didn't feel a thing. Stiles turns around to me and I shoot him a desperate look. Looking back at Isaac one more time, he lets go of his tight grip. Without a word, he takes my arm and pulls me into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Bathroom, we seriously need to stop meeting like this.
"I want you all to myself, Y/N." His voice was low, more like a growl, as he pushes me against the bathroom door. "I want you to be only mine."
His hungry lips attach to mine, his hands dip under my skirt, his fingers ghosting over my panties. "I want this to only be mine too." He rasps before slipping his slim fingers past the thin lace cloth, starting to rub circles around my sensitive clit. His lips move down to the side of my neck and I bite down on my lower lip. I could still hear Isaac's heartbeat from the living room.
"Stiles.." I let out a breathy moan. "I think Isaac can hear us."
I feel a smirk against my skin, "Good." Stiles says, slipping two digits into my entrance. A filthy moan escapes my lips unintentionally as his fingers starts pumping faster. His thumb flicks around my bundle of nerves, making my moans almost uncontrollable to hold in. He knows that I don't want Isaac to hear us. He's purposely taunting me as his fingers pumped faster and faster as he kisses the sweet spot on my neck. My hands find it's way to his hair, tightly gripping on it. His finger curl inside me, hitting the perfect spot and I grip onto his hair tighter. Within seconds, he drove me to the edge as my orgasm washes over me, a loud moan escapes my throat.
The sound alarms Isaac, knowing what's going on in the bathroom. I could hear his heartbeat racing faster in anger. My legs still shaking, Stiles roughly pulling my skirt down along with my panties. He rips my shirt off and unclasping my bra, leaving me completely naked as he licks his lips. He strips himself from his shirt, exposing his toned body and he unzips his khakis, along with his boxer briefs. His hands roam under my thighs, lifting me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist as he connects his lips with mine. He lines himself with my wet entrance, purposely teasing me.
"Stiles, please." I whimper and and uncontrollable moan escapes my lips as he slams into me. I instantly lift my hand to my mouth to muffle my moans.
"You can cover your mouth all you want, but I can still make you scream, princess." He smirks, thrusting harder into me, making me moan against my hand. I remove my hand from my mouth, wrapping my arms around his back. Lost in the ecstasy on the moment, he makes me scream his name as he quickens his pace. I feel Isaac roughly knocking on the door, yelling words that sound like mumbles to me.
"Hey Isaac, I'm too busy fucking her brain's out. Maybe come back later?" Stiles says to him through to door, making me chuckle. His heartbeat drifts away as I hear a huge slam at my front door, a smirk arising from my face.
"You're mine." Stiles groans, acting territorial as he roughly connects his lips with mine, slamming into me deeper and harder.
"Fuck, Stiles!" I breathlessly whimper, my head hitting against the door. His hand props up against the door, giving him more control to push into me. My claws scratch down his back, leaving red marks all over. His lips continue to brush against my neck as I buck my hips against his, a low groan leaves his mouth. He re-angles himself, every thrust now hitting my g-spot, every nerve in my body feeling pleasure. The coil in my stomach tightens, making my moans get louder and louder by the second. My nails dig into his back, my vision going blurry as I lose control, screaming his name one last time, falling apart underneath him. Soon after, his thrusts get sloppier as I feel him twitch inside me. He hisses my name as he let go, coming undone.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He breathlessly says.
"I'm sure you made it pretty clear that him and I are done." I chuckle at him.
"Good." He smiles. "Because you're all mine." He attaches his lips with mine again, this time more soft, filled with passion.
"So, don't you have to go do a Science Project with some girl named Y/N?" I say sarcastically, giggling at him.
"Hmm I don't know, is Theo coming over so you two can kill me?" He smiles back at me.
"I'd never kill you, dumbass."
"Is it because you love me?" He looks at me with his puppy eyes and I giggle.
"Maybeee." I tease, but then he pouts his lips. "I'm kidding! I love you, Stilinski."
"I love you too, Y/N"
"So now, about our Science Project." I begin to remind.
"Hm, it can wait, I'm not done with you yet." He winks at me, lifting me off the ground to throw me on his shoulder, I giggle as he heads into the bedroom.