I Still Don't Like You

You followed boldly after the rageful Theo who stalked into his room in stony silence that unsettled you. Honestly you couldn't believe that you had followed him all the way back to his house. Maybe you were just subconsciously finding excuses to be with him because of the slightly massive crush you had on him. It's not that you knew Theo that well or anything, but he had this raw animal magnetism that made him irresistible to you even though you didn't want to be attracted to him. You agreed with Stiles, he was shady, but couldn't you hate someone and still think they're attractive?
He paced around his room clenching and unclenching his fists, seemingly trying to refrain from breaking anything in his bedroom. Now, you weren't really clear on all the details of why he was so upset, but you assumed it had to do with Stiles. Stilinski can have that effect on people, but you, being one of his best friends, had gotten used to his antics.
Slowly closing the door, you ventured further into Theo's room with uncertain steps. Though he was no longer pacing like a caged animal he was obviously still beyond angry. He was standing in front of his window staring out into the night pensively with his arms crossed and his body tensed when you settled on his mattress. Since he had yet to acknowledge you, you took the matter into your own hands. Clearing your throat, you tried to call his attention to you while you asked, "Hey, is, uh, everything okay?"
Sighing, Theo turned to you. "What the hell are you doing here, Y/N?" he grumbled in annoyance with a scowl.
Holding up your hands in surrender, you came to a stand and dared to shuffled a few inches closer to the ticking timebomb that was Theo Raeken. "Just wanted to make sure you weren't going to do something stupid. Also I was kind of just wondering why you were so mad in the first place..." You trailed off when his eyes narrowed at you intensely. You were definitely regretting your little trip already. What was the point of this supposed to be anyways? Shaking your head at yourself, you started to back away. "Maybe I should just go," you suggested meekly with a gulp when you noticed that every time you stepped back he stepped forward.
"So you think I'm going to do something stupid?" he said, too close for your comfort. So close that you could feel the heat radiating off of his body, and that would have been comforting were it not for how furious and terrifying Theo looked. Your back thudded against the door and you averted his eyes and shook your head in answer, unable to form words. You tried to subtly reach for the door knob in order to escape, but a hand slammed against the door, hindering you. "You aren't going anywhere," he insisted gruffly, staring down at you.
"Wh-why not? You gonna tell me what's wrong so I can help? Because if not then I really don't need to be here," your rambling voice pointed out, hoping to reason with him.
Theo smirked devilishly, trapping you by placing his other hand on the other side of your head and getting closer than before leaving only a couple inches between you. Your breath caught and you had no choice but to peer up at him. "I'm not gonna tell you shit, Y/N, but you're still gonna help me," he muttered in your ear and you suppressed a shiver when you felt his lower lip brush briefly on the shell of your ear.
"How am I supposed to help you solve the problem if I don't know what it it?" you whispered back in retort, shrinking against the wall behind you.
"The reason I'm angry doesn't concern you, but you are going to help me solve it by letting me take it out on you," he murmured with his lips still dangerously close to your neck to the point where you could feel his hot breath fan over your delicate skin.
Gaping, you found the courage to glare up at Theo. "What's that supposed to mean?" you inquired incredulously out of curiosity. You had a feeling you knew what he was talking about, but you didn't want to jump to conclusions.
He let out a humourless chuckle and pulled his head back so he could be face to face with you. "Don't be coy, Y/N. You know exactly what I'm talking about," his gravelly voice goaded you. You remained silent in defiance which only served to fuel his anger further. "Are you forgetting I'm a werewolf? I can smell the desire on you, so you're really telling me you don't want this?" To punctuate his words, he pressed his groin against yours and you couldn't hold back the gasp that came up when you felt his hard on pressing into you. "Go ahead and tell me you don't want it, but keep in mind that I also know when you're lying."
Biting your lip, you contemplated the outcomes of this situation and had an inner turmoil that had you a bit panicky. What were you supposed to do? Yes, you wanted Theo, but could you ignore your suspicions of him?
The decision was made for you when he grinded on you and your body reacted instinctively by grinding back in response. "I don't even need you to say it. You're body is telling me everything I need to know, so why don't you be a good little slut and spread your legs so I can pound out all my frustration in your pussy," Theo growled while removing your clothes before you could make a move to stop him (not that you really wanted to). He was soon just as naked as you and had his body up against yours.
He fisted a hand roughly in your hair and yanked your head to the side so that your neck was exposed to him. He ferociously kissed, licked, and bit it so much that you were positive there would be bruises, but you were frozen in shock. Theo used his feet to kick your legs apart so there was more room for him to settle between them. You bit your lips to keep from making any noise and anticipated what he would do next. You were not ready to feel the tip of his cock slide teasingly between your soaked folds. The unexpected move caused you to moan out in pleasure and more slick immediately gushed out of you.
"I knew you'd be a good little whore, already wet and ready for my dick to fill you..." You moaned again when he slid the head of his cock through your folds again and lingered at your entrance. When he pulled back, you whined in protest wiggling your hips in discomfort. An iron grip grabbed your hips and pinned them so that they were still. There was such strength behind Theo's fingers that you cringed at the slight pain. "Hold still and try not to make too much noise or I'll have to gag you." Before you could say anything, he plunged into you with no warning and continued to slam his hips into yours, not giving you any time to adjust to the sensation of him being inside of you.
You clenched your eyes shut and bit your lips so hard you felt a drop of blood well up on your tongue. When you opened your eyes again, you leered at Theo who had his teeth gritted together and his jaw tight. He was glaring down at where your bodies joined and snarling a satisfied groan with every violent thrust. It was a strange feeling having him piston in and out of you as fast as he was, but you had to admit that you liked it. His hands kept gripping your hips tighter and you let out a few moans and whimpers as you felt your climax looming close.
Sensing that you were about to finish, Theo slowed his movements a bit to torture you. "Do you wanna cum, Y/N?" He stopped moving entirely, his cock lodged deep inside of you and his fingers flexing against your sensitive and already bruising skin. Sinking your teeth into your lower lips again, you nodded in response and he grinned savagely. "Well since you've been so good at following directions I guess I'll let you."
Once he started moving again, he built his pace a little slower but was soon back to his punishing rhythm that left an addictive dull ache between your legs which were shaking uncontrollably. You were sure that if Theo hadn't been holding you you would've collapsed. Bringing his face to your ear, he huskily growled, "Cum for me you little slut, you know you want to. It'll feel so fucking good, just like how good your tight cunt feels around my dick." His words had you desperately trying to squirm in order to get more friction between the two of you. You felt him pull almost all the way out and then shove back into you while biting down on your neck and hitting an entirely new and electrifying spot inside of you. That was all you needed to go over the edge.
Theo kept thrusting relentlessly through your orgasm which put you in a haze. You distantly registered him finishing inside you and then tossing you onto the bed before you fell down from exhaustion, but he didn't join you. Instead he redressed and ran a hand through his hair as he glared down at your still naked body. His mischievous orbs raked over you and lingered at the spots where he had marked you, namely your neck and hips. There was a smug smirk on his face as he gathered up your clothes and tossed them to you.
"This was fun, Y/N, but you really should get going. My parents will be back soon and we wouldn't want them to see anything incriminating would we?" he teased, plopping down on a chair.
You sat up in his bed, your mind clearing, as you began shrugging back into your clothes. "Oh what like a naked recently fucked girl in your room?"
He shrugged, watching you intently as you headed for the door. "Exactly. A great fuck, by the way," he complimented with a wink.
Chuckling, you opened his door ready to leave. "Don't you mean an amazing fuck?"