Storm Night

My car died and it was raining. My day just could not get any worse! It was night and my hazard lights were on. I laid my head on the wheel and cursed to myself. I heard a honk and lifted my head up. There was a blue truck parked across me and a figure stepped out so I did the same.
"Hi, what seems to be the problem?" the stranger asked.
"I'm not entirely sure, I'm Y/N by the way," I said, rubbing the back of my neck out of embarrassment.
"Theo. I'll help tow it to my place, I know a few things about cars but this rain doesn't make looking for the problem easy," Theo said confidently. I wasn't sure that this was a good idea but I also didn't want to stay in the rain so I nodded to him. We managed to get to his house in one piece.
Right when he opened his door, the power went out. "I'll light some candles," Theo said. I nodded and gave him a half-smile. "I'm not going to hurt you. The situation isn't ideal but I promise not to hurt you," he assured me.
"Is it that obvious that I'm worried?" I asked halfheartedly.
He chuckled, "Just a little. Come with me," he guided us to his kitchen and gave me some matches and candles. I started lighting a few and he would place them around his home. "Here's a dry shirt. You should shower and I won't have you stay in wet clothes," he handed me a shirt that would be like a dress on me.
I smiled. "Thank you, Theo," my voice was soft.
"Second door on the right," he let me know. I nodded and headed to his bathroom, locking the door behind me. My breathing was uneven, how did I let this happen? I'm stuck at a stranger's home. He's not bad looking and he's been nothing but nice but still, something about this whole thing still disturbs me.
I came out of the bathroom in Theo's shirt. "Thanks," I said genuinely. He smiled. He noticed how soft my skin was and how bright my eyes shined. I noticed how his eyes gleamed and they were so deep that I could drown in them, and his perfect smile. Thunder boomed, bringing me back to reality.
"Not to make this situation any worse than it is but by the sound of that, I won't be able to fix your car until tomorrow," Theo suggested. I nodded. "You can sleep on my bed, I'm good with the couch," he said, heading to his living room.
"What? No. Theo, I'm a stranger. I'll stay on the couch. Really, it's fine," I told him hurriedly. Thunder boomed again which caused me to jump.
Theo laughed and shook his head, "No. You might be a stranger but I know you're not going to do anything bad. Don't like thunder?" he asked, putting his hands on my shoulders.
I chuckled, "Not really, no." I rubbed the back of my neck with my hand, "It's been a fear of mine for as long as I can remember," I admit.
"There's a couch in my room. Would you feel safer if I slept there?" he questioned. I looked at him, he did seem physically able to protect me from anything. Every fiber of my being was against it - until I head another boom from the sky.
"Kind of, yes. If that's not too much to ask," I replied. He started walking up the staircase and I just stared at him. Theo turned around and offered his hand. I took it and he guided me to his room. The candlelight made the room look more romantic than intended.
"Y/N?" he called my attention.
"Yes, Theo?" I asked.
"My shirt looks really good on you," he complimented. I blushed, smiling down at my feet. He came closer to me and when I looked up, his face was right in front of mine. He laced his fingers with mine. "You're beautiful, Y/N," he said, our lips practically touching. I searched his eyes for something - anything to make me believe this was real. He proved it in a different way, with his lips pressed against mine.
I didn't respond right away. But when does this happen? I kissed him back and the palm of his hands found the small of my back, pushing me closer to him. I stepped forward and accidentally stepped on his foot. I broke the kiss. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry," I rambled.
He cupped my face. "It's okay," he smiled. He connected our lips once more, placing his hands at my waist and picking me up then placing me on his bed. I was amazed at his strength. As I sat on Theo's bed, he took off his shirt, revealing a strong, muscular body underneath. My eyes went wide in amazement. Absentmindedly, I crawled over to him and my hands ventured over his tight muscles. My heartbeat sped up as I traced the lines of his body.
"Theo, you're perfect," I said and before I knew it, I was placing kisses all along his strong torso. He groaned and placed his hands in my hair. My hands were at the waistband of his sweatpants. I stopped my kissing momentarily to look up at him. Knowing what I'm asking, he nodded. I smirked and went back to kissing his amazing body. My fingers played with the waistband until I finally pulled it down to reveal that Theo had gone commando tonight.
I used my hands to stroke Theo lightly. He groaned again causing me to smile against his happy trail. I licked up his shaft until I reached his head. I spread his precum with my tongue around his head before taking it in my mouth. His grip on my hair tightened. I stood up, taking off his shirt, revealing that I was naked underneath.
"You chose not to wear anything under my shirt?" Theo asked, observing my curves.
"My underwear was wet," I replied and we both laughed. He cupped my face and kissed me, softly at first but both of us becoming more passionate. Our tongues swirling together as if they needed each other to survive. His hands were on my shoulders and slowly made their way down my back. Theo's hands continued their descent and he squeezed my ass. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. Our bodies leaving no space between them.
I turned us around and gently pushed down on his shoulders, signaling him to get on the bed. I placed my legs on either side of Theo and placed myself on his erection. I gasped at his size and he groaned as I pushed down, putting more of him in me. My nails dug into his shoulders and he groaned, moving his head to one side. Seizing opportunity, I gently nipped at his neck, placing kisses until I reached his lips again.
His hands were on my hips. He pumped into me and he used his hands to help me keep up with him. I've never been with a man who could thrust so fast. He continuously hit my sweet spot, causing me to moan into his ear. I dragged my nails down his back and arched my back, giving him better access to me. "Fuck, Y/N," he groaned. We thrust into each other and our hips grinded against each other. Our breaths were labored and sweat started to form on our foreheads.
Ten minutes later, after furiously pumping into each other and moaning into each other's mouths, after building both of our releases by grinding together in sync, we came at the same time. My head placed in the crook of his neck and his in mine, my nails dug into his skin and his grip on my hips tightened. He laid back down and my body rested on his.
"Wow," Theo whispered. I released his dick from me and laid down, using his bicep as a pillow.
"Yeah. Theo, I don't want you to think less of me because of this. I mean, we're strangers and we just met and I don't and haven't ever done - " my words were interrupted by his fingers, gently lifting my chin up to face him and our lips connecting. He smiled at me and I smiled back. We moved so that we were spooning, him being the big spoon and fell asleep like that.