Passionate

"Everywhere I go, my mom is everywhere.." Stiles told you. He was going through a difficult time right now. As of what happened yesterday, his hallucinations, he will always think he killed his mother. You placed your head on Stiles shoulder, interlocking his hands with yours. "I'm sorry, babe." You said, sighing. You didn't like when Stiles wasn't his usual self. "Maybe I can help you," You suggested, as he faced you. He stood still as as you pulled him in a for a soft kiss full of love and passion. "I don't want you to be like this " You whispered into Stiles's ear as he ran his hands down your back. "Let me take care of you, I promise you won't be so depressed after this." You whispered in a low tone that sent shivers down his body. "Okay,"

You rolled over to your hands and knees and felt Stiles part your legs further. His hands ran down your bum and thighs, squeezing and slapping, massaging. He trailed his hand from your thigh to your panty covered clit. He palmed you gently before adding a finger underneath the panties and feeling the slickness that had already gathered. He then eased in a finger and then another and stretched you out slowly and your breathing was heavier. He fingered you slowly with his other hand, continuing to massage your butt and thigh and his rhythm was steady. You weren't close to coming when Stiles pulled his fingers out of you, but you were wetter than before. Luis fingers found your clit and rubbed soft circles, you managed to hold off your orgasm when he rubbed on you with fast strokes. When he stopped, you exhaled deeply.

He then pulled away from your body and off the bed. "You're being so obedient. I want to see how long you can stay that way."

"Suck," he ordered as you rose up to sit on your knees once more and hastily pulled down his pants and briefs. Opening your mouth, eyeing his handsome face, you engulfed the head of his penis with soft, moist, lips and gave a tantalizing few sucks. His gaze was on your mouth as you took him in deeper. After a few more passes with your tongue, you bobbed your head down on his member and established a steady rhythm. He groaned. His hands came up to your face to push the hair out of your eyes as you sucked on him like the best thing you had ever tasted. His slim fingers then tangled in your hair before he pushed your head down on his cock, making you gag at the movement. A few tears escaped from your eyes, the gag reflex, as he wiped them away softly. His dick was deep in your throat as you moaned. When you tried to start again, he stopped you and shook his head. You stared at your boyfriend with desperation in your eyes. He lifted your head off is his dick and pulled you back up to the bed as your face was flushed, eyes glimmering and lips wet. "Do you know beautiful you look?" he asked before moving you so that you were laying down. He suddenly reached under you and flipped you onto your stomach, without warning, lifting you by the hood and slammed into you from behind and with one hand, he held onto you and with the other he rubbed your foot as he pounded relentlessly into you repeatedly. You were clawing at the bed sheets, screaming, moaning as you met each thrust with your own. He could sense that you were about to climax. An extremely violent orgasm wracked your body and Stiles pulled out quickly. Few moments later, he collapsed next to you on the bed, barely able to breathe. You were the first one to speak. "Are you feeling any better now?" You asked, listening to his heartbeat on his bare chest. "Yes.. definitely. I love you," You smiled. "love you too."