Eichen House

As soon as we heard the news, Scott and I drove over to Eichen House as fast as we could. Thankfully Stiles and the Sheriff were just arriving too.

Scott and I got off his motorbike and ran over to them.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Scott asked.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Sheriff Stilinski answered.

"It's only 72 hours." Stiles stated.

Stiles, the love of my life, has never looked more fallen apart. His eyes sucken from his lack of sleep and bloodshot from crying I can only guess. My body ached with pain seeing him this way.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside of him filled with flies!" Scott said.

"You don't know everything yet." I said to the Sheriff. Hoping that could make him rethink all of this.

"I know enough." He protested. "Nogitsunes, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called-"

"No, it's actually all suprisingly correct." Stiles interrupted.

"Guys, I saw an M.R.I. that looks exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me." the Sherriff continued.

That was the first time since Scott and I have arrived that Stiles and I exchanged looks. His eyes were filled with sadness.

It breaks my heart seeing him like this. I just want him to be better. To be free of all of this. Stiles is the last person on earth who deserves this.

A tear escaped my eye.

"I'm heading down to L.A. tomorrow morning to talk to a specialist."

"Why are you putting him in here?" Scott asked.

"He's not." Stiles said with confidence. "It was my decision."

"Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here!" Scott said.

"And I can't hurt you." Stiles said.

Another tear.

"Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't-" Scott began to say.

"If you can't. If you can't, you have to do something for me okay?" Stiles said. "Make sure I never get out!" His voice filled with determination.

That's when I lost it. Tears started flowing out everywhere.

"No Stiles! No! You can't do this, okay? Please don't do this!" I begged. "You can't. Please PLEASE! We can do something else! Anything else! We'll lock you up like we did with Scott on his first couple of full moons or we'll borrow a freezer from Isaac. Just please don't lock yourself away in here."

"Scott always broke away anyway. And, besides, it's only 72 hours." He said, placing his hand on my right cheek.

"A lot can happen in 72 hours." I said.

"I have to do this." He said looking into my eyes.

He then placed a kiss on my cheek. It would've been on my lips, but we weren't going to kiss in front of his dad.

Stiles nodded to his father for them to walk inside.

Scott walked over to me and took me in an embrace. Scott understands more than anyone else, other than the Sherriff of course, how awful it is to see Stiles suffer.

And so we watched the most important person in our lives walking off into a place that will certainly give him memories that will last for the rest of his life.