Too Intimate

You stood before Stiles and let out a sigh.
"Tell me what I'm supposed to do again?" You asked.
"Get Theo to hang out with you then try to figure out what he's up to."
"Why me?"
"Because you've got those adorable Y/E/C eyes, the bouncy hair, cutesy smile, cleavage and-"
"What?"
"My interest in your body is purely academic. Which is more than I can say for Theo, judging by the way he was staring at your ass today."
"How should I get him to tell me?"
"Look into his eyes, flip your hair, smile and pull your shirt down." Stiles said yanking your shirt down by the hem.
"Stiles," you exclaimed.
"Sorry, sorry, but he's coming this way."
"What are you two up to?" Theo asked walking over to you and Stiles.
"Nothing, it's just Stiles and I were supposed to hang out tonight and he bailed on me," you pouted.
"I'm sorry Y/N, we can hang out tomorrow."
"We were supposed to play the newest COD release. I got it early. Besides, I'll be busy tomorrow."
"I like Call of Duty," Theo smirked.
"Really," you smiled doing that thing with your eyes where they widen and look really bright and cute. The thing Stiles told you to do.
"Yea, you could come over to my house and we can play," he said with smirk.
"Sounds great," you said biting your lip.
"Great, let's go."
"Yea, bye Stiles," you said with a sneer before walking off.
Looking over your shoulder, you saw Stiles silently rejoicing while you were being crippled by anxiety.
When you got into his car Theo turned on Pandora and continuously sent glances your way.
"Relax Y/N, I'm not going to eat you or anything."
"Please, I know that. I mean it's not like you're a savage or anything."
" Trust me, you don't know the half of it." He said with devilish grin.
You drove in silence until you arrived at his house.
"My parents aren't home so we have the house to ourselves."
"Nice," you said faking a smile.
"Just head on up to my room, I'll just grab some snacks."
"Okay," you said.
"Last door on the left," he called to you.
"How coincidental," you mouthed, knowing you couldn't risk muttering it.
You began looking through some of his books and found a few inappropriate magazines.
"Should've hidden those," he said putting down what he was carrying.
"Playboy, a bit juvenile don't you think?"
"Well, you are what you read."
"That's such a lame excuse for a pickup line,"
"Believe me, if I want to use a pick up line on you, it won't be lame."
"Are we going to romantically stare at each other or am I going to kick your ass at this," you said holding up the game.
"Please, I'm gonna own you,"
"Then put it in."
"With pleasure," he smirked taking the game from your hands.
He put the game in and handed you a controlller, only he kept his hand on yours longer than usual. You realised that you wouldn't get any information by playing videogames and you found yourself stopping him.
"What is it Y/N?"
"Stiles was supposed to teach me how to play, I'm crap at it."
"Well, I'd be happy to show you how it's done."
"Great," you smiled.
He began telling you what to do and you pretended not to know anything and you soon found yourself sitting between his legs as he held your hands and helped you play. You began playing on your own and found himself playing with hair before sweeping it out of the way in order to whisper commands in your ear.
"Like this?" you asked, unwittingly brushing against his crotch.
"Just like that," he groaned.
"Are you alright?" you asked.
"Totally fine, just keep playing." he said nipping lightly at your neck.
You played as best as you could with him kissing your neck before putting aside the controller and straddling his lap; deciding you couldn't take it anymore.
You saw the big red letters appear on screen but you really didn't care; Theo's lips were all you needed and you captured them with your own. You were always mesmerised by how he was such a great kisser and was a little handsy as both his hands found your jean clad ass.
You felt him pulling at your shirt and you put your palms against his chest.
"What is it?" He panted.
"You better not rip this top. It's designer."
"Fine," he smirked. "Arms up,"
You did as he said and he smirked as he pulled your shirt over your head.
"I can't believe you're still upset about last time," he scoffed.
"I had to climb in through my window."
"I offered you one of my shirts."
"You know that'd be too intimate."
"Not seeing a problem."
"Can you just kiss me already?
"Sure," he said dejectedly before kissing you.
You noticed something was off about the way he kissed you. It wasn't as hungry and passionate as usual, it was as if he didn't want to do it.
"What is it Theo?" you asked.
"Look, Y/N, I know we said there'd be no feelings but I like you."
"Oh my God," you grimaced attempting to get up.
"Y/N, stop," he said holding you in place.
"What Theo? I told you the first time was a mistake but no, you just had to keep hanging around. I don't want a relationship. I just want fun, and if you like me it won't be the same."
"You're right, it won't be the same. It'll be better, I could kiss you freely and mark you and never let you forget how special you make me feel."
"Theo, no. Just don't,"
"I'm tired of tossing you around the bedroom like a rag doll. I want to-"
"What do you want to do?" You asked staring into his eyes.
"I want to make love to you."
"Theo that's a big dea-" you were cut off by him kissing you softly.
"Just relax," he whispered hoisting up so you were on his bed.
You flipped onto your back and supported yourself using your elbows as Theo stood before you. He began to slowly undress and when he was down to his boxers he climbed on top of you. He slid your bra off and began licking and sucking at each of your breasts while grinding his crotch against yours.
"Dry humping and playboy, what's next, Super Mario?" you teased through moans.
"I'll have you know, Super Mario is one of my favourites," he said slipping a hand into your jeans and rubbing you through your underwear. "Someone's wet," he smirked. "Tell me Y/N, who made you this wet?"
"You did," you moaned.
"And what's my name?" he asked slipping his hand into your underwear.
"Theo," you whimpered.
"What?" he asked teasing your entrance.
"Theo," you moaned.
"Yea, not really getting that," he smirked applying pressure to your clit while thrusting his fingers against your g-spot.
"THEO FREAKING RAEKEN," you screamed as he kissed your neck.
"That's better," he smirked pulling your jeans and underwear off before licking and sucking at your most sensitive areas to bring you to an explosive climax.
"How was that for juvenile?" he asked pulling his boxers down.
"I was pretty ni-Aah," your sentence merged into a moan as Theo slid inside of you.
"Here's what I want you to do for me," he began. "I want you to keep your eyes open the entire time, and look straight at me."
"Theo I don't-"
"It'll be great, relax."
You nodded, but you were a little apprehensive. You and Theo had never looked at each during sex. In fact, the only other time you'd done it in the missionary position, you were blindfolded.
Watching the pleasure you gave someone seemed too intimate and you weren't too keen on that, but Theo had his mind made up. Besides, with your both hands linked above your head, there was nowhere to go.
He looked down at you and smiled, he didn't smirk. He smiled. You felt self-conscious and attempted to turn off the lights but he stopped you.
"No, I want to see every detail of your beautiful face when we're doing this."
You lied below him and allowed him kiss you slowly, and sweetly while thrusting in and out of you slowly.
He hoisted you up, causing you to gasp at how deep he was in.
"Oh my Gosh," you moaned as he buried his face in your neck while rocking back and forth.
He bit and sucked and licked on your neck and you could feel lovebites forming but didn't care. In that moment, as you dragged your nails across the expanse of his back you knew there was no denying what you felt for him.
As he laid you down once more and kept up his thrusts while staring dead into your eyes. His eyes flashed amber but he still kept his cool and his steady rhythm as he held your hands.
You moaned and arched your back as your orgasm washed over you; taking your eyes from his and looking to the ceiling causing him to grab your chin and force you to look at him as his face contorted in pleasure. Pleasure you gave him. You had to admit, he had a really nice orgasm and you found yourself regretting that you hadn't watched him come before.
You took his angelic face into your hand and just stared at him with the same adoration he was staring at you with.
"You were right," you said as he rolled off of you.
"Right about what?" he panted.
"It was so much better than usual."
"Hmm," he hummed playing with a lock of your hair.
"I should get-"
"No, you're staying with me tonight," he said wrapping an arm around your waist.
"What about school?"
"I'll take you home tomorrow and you can grab some stuff. Okay,"
"Okay,"
"Good, now let's get to bed," he said nuzzling his head in your hair.