How Dare You

You giggled as you felt Theo's supple lips trail down your neck lightly, his hands lifting your shirt so his fingers could skim your bare sides. He began to suck on your sensitive skin when you stopped him. "Whoa, no evidence remember? Stiles is too smart for his own good. If he sees anything he won't stop until he has answers and you know it." Grumbling in displeasure, Theo came back up from the crook of your neck and loomed his head over yours. His entire body hovered precariously above yours, his arms braced on either side of your head to steady himself.
"Why do you always have to ruin my fun? Talking about your brother really kills the mood you know," he pointed out, only half joking.
Pouting your lower lip, you sighed and wrapped your hands around the back of his neck, interlocking your fingers together. "I know, I know, I'm sorry. As much as I'd love for us to not have to hide our relationship it's just not possible right now considering how much he hates you. No offense or anything." Frowning, Theo quirked his brow waiting for you to continue because he knew that you'd ramble on. You were like Stiles in that way. "Anyway, soon enough he'll realize how ridiculous he's being and then you can brand me all you want. Well, I mean, within reason-"
You were cut off by a passionate kiss that was pressed against your lips suddenly and it took your breath away for a moment. That definitely shut you up, which of course was its purpose. He withdrew with a smile and gently brushed some hair from out of your face while you caught your breath. "It's not branding it's marking. There's a difference."
"Not really," you mumbled with a smile, peering up at him innocently.
"Sure there is. Marking is natural to wolves, I want everyone to know what's mine," he declared with a rumbling noise rising in his chest.
Furrowing your brows, you wiggled beneath Theo and pursed your lips. "Oh, so I'm yours now? I must've missed the memo. When exactly did I become yours?" you questioned mockingly, tangling your fingers in the ends of his hair before dropping them back to his shoulders.
"Hmm, that would be the moment we screwed in the backseat of my truck," he retorted, taking your arms and pinning them down with one hand. "Remember that? Stiles told me to take you home because he wanted to get rid of both of us. You said it was revenge sex to get back at him, even though he never knew about it, and it would never happen again. A one time only mistake." No longer trying to support his body, Theo lined his crotch up with yours and rubbed against you. Even through the layers of clothes the friction was dizzying and had you suppressing moans. "What time is this?" he questioned playfully, still grinding against you with his growing erection.
Your wrists twisted in his comfortable but restraining grip. "Lost track. Don't think I can count that high," you sarcastically replied in a husky voice, your true Stilinski nature shining through. "Those werewolf hormones of yours are hard to keep up with, but somehow I manage." He silenced you again with more kisses, all the while his hard on was pressing against you deliciously, but there were too many clothes in the equation for your liking.
As if reading your mind, Theo quickly sat up to tear his shirt away from his body and rip your top away from you, thankfully not literally. This guy had ruined too many of your shirts already. He admired the sight of you in your silky red bra while he undid the buckle on his belt. With his eyes glued to your chest he hopped off the bed, unintentionally taking the covers with him, so he could shimmy out of his jeans. Taking the hint, you slid out of your leggings leaving you in your matching thong underwear.
He hastily returned to bed with you in only his boxers, covering your body with his own. Theo wasted no time in rolling you so that you were now straddling him. You deliberately circled your hips directly against him with a steady rhythm, the feeling even better now that there were less clothes hindering you. He made quick work of your bra and immediately returned to the top position. His hands kneaded your breasts and you felt his lips travelling south again so that they could latch onto your nipple which had you arching your back and spearing your fingers through his hair.
Theo spent a long time on your breasts, switching back and forth between groping one and sucking at the other. It left you whining and squirming desperately on the bed. The arousal between your legs had reached an uncomfortable point. "Come on, quit teasing and touch me! We don't have all day," you impatiently pointed out, bucking your hips up against his in order to persuade him.
The move certainly got his attention. "Well if you're gonna play dirty like that I guess I don't have a choice." He quickly removed your panties and threw them over with the other discarded clothes along with his underwear. Theo took his dick in his hand and guided it between your wet folds with a groan that made you shiver. He couldn't take the anticipation much longer either and slowly pushed into you with an animalistic growl while you gasped at the incredible sensation of him filling you.
Both of you were still for a moment taking panting breaths, but he started to move as expertly as he always had when you kissed him again, this time with more ferocity. His hips rolled into yours with an increasing pace while he alternated between kissing your neck or lips and holding your stare intensely. Breathy moans fell from your lips, mingling with the little grunts of pleasure he let out. Using his free hand, he reached down between your bodies and rubbed your clit while he changed his angle so he could get even deeper inside of you. You let out a cry of pleasure which only spurred him on to go faster.
There was a building ball of tension you could feel winding tighter and tighter in your lower region the longer Theo kept up his ministrations. Sounds of groaning, moaning, grunting, and skin slapping together filled the room which served turned you on even more. After a particularly hard thrust, you arched your back and scraped your nails down his back, something that caused him to hiss. Instead of stopping to apologize, you wrapped your legs around his waist to pull him even closer to you than before. You weren't worried about hurting him, he would always heal. Hell, you could feel his skin knitting back together beneath your fingertips.
Sensing that both of you were getting close to finishing, Theo and you had a silent communication through your eyes that said you were both prepared to go hard and fast to the end. However, you never got the chance to do so seeing as how you were interrupted by your bedroom door bursting open to reveal a panicked Stiles wielding a baseball bat.
"Y/N, are you okay? I heard screaming!" You hadn't been screaming before, but you certainly were now. Theo scrambled away from the bed and quickly tossed a blanket to you so that you could cover yourself from your older brothers eyes. He wasn't worried about hiding his own nakedness though, but he probably should have been considering the situation.
Realization dawned upon Stiles as his critical orbs surveyed the scene and they widened to an inhuman shape. "YOU!" he yelled pointing his bat in an accusatory way at Theo while he stalked towards him. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY SISTER, MY LITTLE SISTER?!"
Trying to calm him, Theo made a gentling gesture with his hands despite the fact that Stiles was jabbing his chest with the end of his bat. "I'm sure you must have a lot of questions, but just let me-"
"Yeah, yeah I do have a lot of questions. First of all how dare you?" he seethed seriously, but his words provoked a giggle from you which was a mistake. The sound brought his attention to you. "How could you do this, Y/N? THEO FUCKING RAEKEN! You have got to be kidding me..." he trailed off, rubbing at his temple. You gulped and ran a hand through your messy hair while bringing your lips into your mouth and blushing furiously.
"Listen, it wasn't her fault, don't blame her," Theo implored him, casually redressing himself.
Snorting, Stiles' anger was renewed. "Trust me, I am not blaming her, werewolf boy. Why don't you just get out of our goddamn house before I do something illegal. That wouldn't look so good for my father. You know, the Sheriff?" he vaguely threatened as Theo slowly moved around him to get to the door.
"Technically ever doing something illegal is frowned upon whether you're the Sheriff's kid or not," you piped up, unable to resist correcting your brother.
Stiles' nostrils flared with rage as he glared back at you without a hint of amusement in his expression. Theo on the other hand had a tiny smirk on his face. "Sorry, Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Oh you wish buddy! Just keep on walking motherfucker!" Stiles shouted after his retreating figure.
"Sisterfucker," you corrected again. And again, Stiles was unamused