Untitled #2 ❤️

" Come on babe, one more ride. Please. " You begged, pulling your boyfriend Tyler Posey's hand while walking through the crowd of people. Today was the last day of the carnival and you and him had been there all day playing games, riding on rides, and eating all the junk food as possible. " Fine but only one more. " He smiled pulling you into him to kiss you on the nose. You smiled scrunching your nose. While walking past all of the people you and Tyler both heard a annoying voice that rang through your ears.
" Tyler..... Is that you. " You both turn around to see his ex. Your smile turned to a frown when you saw the huge grin on his face.
" No way, Jessica. Is that you? "He asked all attention to her.
" Yeah. Oh my god, long time no see, how've you been?" He asked letting go of your hand, you crossed your arms over your chest.
" Good. How about you.? " He asked
" Great.! Whos this. " She asked pointing to me.
" Oh her, thats umm...... " Your mouth fell open. All you could think was that you wanted to kick him in his face.
" Y/N . His girlfriend. " You finished for him. He shook his head, and turned beck to her.
" Babe... " You started to pull on the back of his shirt but he kept telling you to wait. You just wanted to leave. Your were so embarrassed and heart broken.
" Well I got to go. I talk to yah later though. " She said turning around leaving. He yelled a good bye and turned around smiling at you. You just starred at him. His smiled started to slowly drop.
" Whats wrong Y/N?" You just glared at him.
" I cant believe you just did that. "
" Did what? " Is he serious, all you wanted to do now was kill him
" First you forget my god damn name, and second you were more focused on your ex the your own freaking girlfriend. Do you love her more, hun? " You said saying, hun, sarcastically pushing him back alittle, tears threatening to fall.
" Wait hold on, you think I still love her Y/N.! Are you serious. She cheated on me like five times, why would I still love her Y/N. I love you. " He said staring at you. You rolled your eyes.
" Yea right. You were practically drooling over her. " You said motioning your hand towards her.
" Your just acting jealous like always. I can never hang out with my friends. Or be around anyone cause you always think im cheating or you become some possessive jealous person. " That was enough to send you over the edge. Tears started to run down your face. It was dark out and there was supposed to be fireworks but you didnt want to stay. You turned around and started to walk away. Until you felt a arm on your shoulder turn you around and hug you.
" Y/N, Im so sorry. I didnt mean for you to cry. Your right I was more focused on her, but .... ugh. Look at me Y/N. " You looked up at him. It was hard to hear because people were cheering while the fireworks went off. " Listen Y/N. You gotta calm down. I dont love her, I dont love any pf my other exes. Do you know why? " You shook your head no. " Because I love you so damn much. I love you more then I ever loved her or anyone else. I love you Y/N. You and only you. " You were still crying but no they were tears of joy.
" Are you serious Tyler.? " You asked, He wiped away a few of your tears.
" Yes I am..." He cupped your face and kissed you while the fireworks boomed in the background. It was literally the perfect way to end the night.