Good To Be Back

Alicia pov:
So tonight..after 3 months of recovery/therapy after my coma I'm returning tonight,I'm actually really excited because no one knows,not even Roman tonight...we are back together,we sorted things out the week he took time off just to help around my first week of recovery.I think when he left he was thinking I wouldn't be back but everyone is in for a surprise tonight. Right now I was backstage in this singles locker room watching the divas match, Marti vs Nikki with Brie ringside.

Being back after everything that has happened,I plan to make things better,for myself,the division,relationship,friendship...everything.

**********************************************
Nikki with an Alabama Slam to Marti, Marti tries to recover but Nikki comes back quick with a kick to Her midsection.

"I SHOULD BE CHAMP! ME!" She circled around the ring with her arms raised taunting the crowd only getting boos in return. With her busy taunting gave Marti time to get back to her feet.

"NIKKI!"

"WH-" Marti ran straight forward taking her down with a clothesline before she could finish.

"IT'S PLAY TIME! As soon as Nikki stood Marti gave her a drop kick sending her into the turnbuckle. Grabbing Nikki's leg she dragged her to the middle of the ring, Nikki was fully out of it,she locked in her Signature submission Twisted Doll (Michelle McCool MADT) she was ready to hear her music start playing but from behind before Nikki tapped Brie climbed into the ring  going straight for Marti. The dq bell rang but that didn't stop Brie from continuing. It was now 2 on 1...

Boos suddenly turned into cheers as the lyrics Bite The Dust blared threw the arena and out came Alicia charging down to the ramp, sliding into the ring she back elbows Brie them right to Nikki who tried grabbing her from behind. Kicking Brie in the mid section she used her own Bella buster against her, rolling Brie out the ring she turned to see Nikki sitting and backing away slowly.

"Ali come on! We were always friends we h- she bumped into Martis legs and instantly realized she was out numbered. Looking towards each other with smirks they both backed away making Nikki think they were gonna let her go but as soon as she climbed onto the apron Alicia and Marti both ran forward knocking her off with double drop kicks sending her straight to the mat outside the ring.

Standing up Alicia walked over grabbing her title she raised in my in the air towards the ramp watching as Nikki and Brie clung to each other walking backwards up the ramp.

Yep,it feels good to be back.

********************************************
As soon the girls got backstage Marti instantly wrapped Alicia into a hug followed by Paige,Nattie and Naomi.

"Geez guys I love you too but let a girl breath."

"You left us for 3 months! What do you think!"

"Okay,okay you all can think Mr.Seth Rollins for that...anyways,can I breathe now!?"

All the girls pulled away from the group hug laughing.

"Well it has been a while and I honestly did mi- before she could finish she was suddenly pushed to the wall and someone pressing their lips onto hers, she didn't recognize it at first until she wrapped her arms around his neck feeling the electricity and butterflies she always felt, Roman.

"Oh,well durn, go head now Ali." Naomi said with a snicker.

"Awe,he missed her more than us,they are so freakin cute!" Marti said.

Alicia tried pulling away from the kiss to catch her breath but Roman automatically smashed his lips back into hers lifting her up barely off the ground.

"OH Geez get a room you little freaks me and Kev don't even get that crazy and I barley see him."

Finally pulling away Roman leaned his forehead on her's gazing into her eyes. "Damn I've missed being able to do that on a daily base, seeing that beautiful face, those glowing bright eyes."

"Roman." She looked down towards the ground closing her eyes in attempt to hide her blush.

"Awe baby girl." He Leaned  forward whispering in her ear. "You keep shutting your eyes all tight so I can't see those bright amazing eyes and I'm gonna make sure your legs are anything but shut tight tonight." 

Gasping she snapped her head back punching his shoulder. "ROMAN!"

"I'll see you all later,after the show...as for you Ali...I'll see you,everywhere." Winking he headed off towards gorilla.

"Oh girl,somebody is getting a little welcome back treat tonight if you know what I mean." Naomi said as she proceeded to nudge Alicia who stood there with wide eyes,hot cheeks embarrassed and shocked at what Roman had said.

"Awe,welcome back Chick,now we shall go to catering and do what we do best!"

"Eat?"

"No,go bug Ryder until he asks what we want then we bring Ziggler along so we can have fun taunting them on their fails with certain girls they've tried getting.

"Sounds like fun,by the way Ali,remember the top most important thing,use protection."

"MARTI!" Handing the title to Paige she took off after Marti.

"Oh wow...it's been a while since I've held this...she's a good mum I know...wait why am I talking to a belt! Come on Nao,let's hope they haven't killed each other yet.

So here's the first chapter of the sequel of Yours To Hold!

Romans gotten a little more active 🙈😉
Naomi is friends with most of the divas now 😱
Nikki and Brie are still...well them...
Wonder where Dean is,will he continue his prank war with Ali.. Find out and even more in the next few chapters! 👋❤️