Changes And Thoughts Part 1

"Uh...hey sis...it's me...are you off today?"

"Um yea,actually me and ma just got back from shopping,what's up?"

"Do you...think you could come and...get me...I've got time off but Roman has to stay for another hour." She hated to even say his name but she couldn't just out and say oh yea the father of this baby in me broke up with me.

"Of course! We were actually talking about another bonding next time we came down for a show,are you still at the arena where you were tonight,I'll just type in GPS?"

"Yea.ill be outside...can't wait to see ya...bye."

She sighed as she saw a glance of her lock screen which was of her and Roman... "Guess this just wasn't...meant to be...him...or the company." She took a seat on one of the benches she leaned back looking up towards the sky. When she went into thought it would take everything to snap her out of it...at this moment,the only thing she was thinking about was getting away from the area."

------------
"Hey Bartender! 4 more beers!" Dean turned back around stopping the bartender before she turned around. "First he's sorry for being so rude second,he means two waters."

"Come on Ambrose it's a boys thing what happened to us just hanging around here,we've worked our a** off for the longest. We need a break." Roman said annoyed at the fact that Dean changed his order. 

"No we don't,what you need is to stop using so much hair conditioner because it's seeking threw your scalp...that...that's not right,it can't be...after Seth tried to have his way,insulted her so much...she hates his guts." 

"Dean tell yourself that again,the girls a lying backstabbing ungrateful suck up hoe,maybe Nikki was right at this time. 

"You know what." Dean was fully irritated with Roman now and drinking wasn't helping. "Excuse me sir,you gonna finish that drink?" Befits the man could answer Dean grabbed the drink turning to Roman and throwing it on him. "Son of a bit*h walk back to the room all I care." He handed the glass back to the guy also grabbing a $10 he ha din his pocket giving it to the man before walking out.

"And they say I'm stupid when I'm drunk...Romans making a big mistake but in done trying to help him,trying to give him advice from someone who's dealt with thinking drinking will help things and he fails to listen...dumb a** could get jumped but I don't care,his lost,twice."

--------

After a three hour ride Alicia was finally back in s place where she felt comfortable,no worries...home.. At the moment she was standing in her room looking threw her photo album,pictures of her training,high school days,baby days,almost everything her mom had captured and put aside to remember.

"You've come so far...still makes me tear up a bit watching the video of the day you left for the company."

She put the book down turning to her like leaning against the door smiling. "Sis...you were crying so much you could filled a bathtub."

"I know...I'm just so proud of you...so how long is your time off?"

She really didn't wanna answer that question but knew she had to say something so things wouldn't get awkward. "Well...they're going on their over the seas tour so maybe around half the month,wish I could go but ya know,it's good to be home."

"You know I've seen the schedule...that tours not for another 2 months...what's really going on sis,your eyes were puffy when I picked you up,you barely said anything the whole ride,you even turned down a caramel frappé...I know you sis,what's going on?" She walked over taking a seat next to her on her bed.

No matter how much Alicia didn't wanna say she knew she had to say,maybe it would help her release some stress. "Promise not to kill me?"

"Well as long as Roman didn't hit you,you're not pregnant or you went out drinking of course not."

"Well...minus...two things." She said with a nervous laugh scooting over away from her.

"Okay...well your not bruised...I don't smell beer a...She jumped up eyeing her sister. ALICIA M LOVE WHOS YHE FATHER!?"

"How'd I know you'd over react...well Roman is but...he...left me."

"WHAT! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?"

"I...I don't know...some how Nikki got ahold of the papers I was supposed to give to Steph and I did and during my fair well...they came out with the fake copy which looked real saying he wasn't that dad and he...believed them...I actually thought he was the one but...whatever.

"NO IT'S NOT WHATEVER! The fact that he did that even after finding out you were carrying a baby,that's pathetic! We know what mom went threw...things...you don't deserve this."

"Well sis...I don't think there's anything we can do right now...I'll just...move on...I was played before...it won't be a first."

----------------

Roman has now been at the bar for at least two hours now steady drinking glass after glass,he was in range of ordering his seventh when the bartender stopped him. "Son,I think you've had enough...what's going on with ya?"

"That's non of your business now get me my damn drink women."

"Look son,I don't know you but I can tell between the amount of drinks and your body language,my break is now,whatta you say you come with me to my work area and we talk."

Roman thought for a minute swinging his leg back and fourth before looking back at her. "Fine." Shockingly he was able to get up and not fall over following behind her.

----------

Dean sat in the hotel room thinking about the things that had happened earlier and what Roman said,he didn't believe The BELLAS or what Roman had said.pulling his phone out he we to his FaceTime finding Alicia's contact. Finally after a few rings she picked up.

"Hey shortie,how it going?"

"Oh Hey Dean,I didn't expect you to call this late."

"Yea,goldilocks is out being stupid probably...you okay?" He saw the redness of her eyes as if she had been crying,which she was but didn't wanna say anything.

"Oh yea,I'm good."

"Hey,what hotel are you at,that room looks nice,better than these."

"Dean...I'm ah...not at a hotel...I'm home...in Greenville... After tonight...even after the baby comes...if it survives with all this stress...I think I'm gonna help my sister with her clothing business and help around at the library catch up with mom...I don't think I'm coming back to wwe."

"WHAT...you're joking right,Alicia you can't just leave after having to leave for a period of time,you know that divas locker room will be another judge Judy marathon without you and me...I need a prank buddy."

"Dean...you know I love you like a brother but...I just don't know I j-

"Sis who are you talking to...Dean,oh boy do I have a few words for you! I'm gonna kick your little friends a** how dare he-

She couldn't hear the rest of what she was saying because she's left the room with her phone...