predictable,hope,Love

"You seriously eat like your about to meet the president or something,I can't stop." Roman said laughing as he held Alicia hand them both walking around the area.

"I can't help it,it's not my fault."

"Oh come on your sister wasn't even like that she was dig in or complete ignore,who eats a burger with a fork." He said continuing to laugh.

"Shut up!" She pushed him to the side folding her arms walking to the other side of to the concrete.

"Oh come on,I'm sorry baby girl." He chuckled walking over to her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her close. "You can't stay mad at me right...superman...lover...the one behind your screames,and pleasure."

"ROMAN!" She turned around playfully punching his arm.

"Oh come on you know you lo-

"REIGNS,GIRLY,what are you two love birds doin out here!" They both turned seeing Paige and Dean walking their way.

"Hey Paige,Ambrose,we just finished up lunch."

"Awe,the happy couple is back together,well ah since you two are done,why don't you two come to the fair with us down the street,a lot of things are gonna be there,including bumper cars!"

"That sounds like a plan,baby girl,you in?"

"Oh,sure,I just gotta change and ma-

"I told you earlier baby girl you look fine besides its hot out here what could you possibly change into?"

"Oh...just...nothing...yea,the fair sounds fun."

"Great,so we all head back to the hotels then, 6:30 ish we come out and head to the fair,it's walking distance,you guys okay with that?"

"Yep,we'll see you then,later brotha,Paige."

"Don't have too much fun while you two are alone you too." Paige called over her shoulder.

"Oh we had our fun ea-

"AND WE'LL SEE YOU TWO LATER BYE!" Alicia pulled Roman along with her back towards the hotel.

--------
"WOO! MOVE IT OR LOSE IT AMBROSE!"

"Oh please! You've only gotten those bumps because you steady stay on my carts behind!"

"OH REALLY!"

Alicia shook her head laughing as she stood with Roman watching Paige and Dean have their usual competitions with trash talk.

"BOOM,WINNER,LOSER LUNATIC! I TOLD YA!" Paige cheered as she hopped out of the cart running over to Dean doing this funny dance in front of him.

"Oh whatever,I've got you in mini golf and you know it."

"NOT IF I BEAT YA TO IT! LOSER PAYS!" Dashing out of the little stage area rushing out.

"Once a cheater,always a cheater but a cheater,NEVER BEATS THE BRAINS!" He took off running the same direction trying to catch up.

"Well,I guess we both know what those two will be up to the rest of the night...so baby girl,what about we have our own little competition."

"Well okay...but I'm picking the game."

"Okay,bring it on baby,supermans gonna show you why they call me... 'Super' he raised his arms flexing looking towards the sky.

"Well superman,you're gonna need more than looks to win this... Skeeball, 4 rounds,winner takes all,menacing they can demand or request anything and the loser has to do it."