"I've Missed This"

Alicia sat on the edge of the bed starring outside the window watching as the rain drops slid down the window. It was nice and sunny earlier and now it was just,horrible,thunderstorm. She sighed turning to Roman who was channel surfing. 

"Roman...i love you but you know you can head back to the hotel,hang out with Dean and others." 

Roman placed the remote down turning to her. "Baby girl do you think I'm gonna leave your side?"

"I mean when you get hungry because no one cooks much around here...and when you've gotta go for the shows."

Roman moved over closer to her chucking at her first comment. "No baby girl,actually Dean and I had a talk with your mom and she doesn't mind me staying here with you...she thinks it's best and may help you,relax a bit more,relieve some stress,besides I've got something planned for us even if it is rain,remember. The cold never bothered me any way!" He said in a mock girly voice.

Alicia covered her mouth trying to hold back  laughter but it just wouldn't stay in,he walkways knew how to put a smile on her face.

He gently wrapped his arms around her waist placing his hands on her belly rubbing small circles.

"Hey there baby girl or boy,we're ready for you to come out and make you Big debut,you gotta promise you wanna hurt mamma while your trying to make yourself some space."

"Ro...threw everything that has happened...I just wanna say thank you,for all the things you've done for me."

"Baby girl there's no need to thank me,it's a daily job of mine,to make sure my beautiful girl is happy,relaxed and comfortable...and same for you soon to be birthed baby." He gave her cheek a peck as he continued to trace circles on her stomach.

"Ro,excuse me,I've gotta go...powder my nose."

"Oh aren't you so highly termed,you need any help baby?"

"No I'm okay,the bathrooms only literally right across from us." Roman still stood up helping her to her feet then walking her to the bathroom.

Roman had just turned around when he was suddenly kicked where the sun didn't shine, he fell to his knees groaning In pain.

Raven... "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU BACKSTABBING HEART BREAKING LONG HAIRED FREAK,HOW DARE YOU!" She kicked him on his side making him fall completely to the ground. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" With the stick she had in her hand she hit him at least twice back to back.

Alicia had just finished up washing her hands when she heard groaning and yelling,she rushed out of the bathroom seeing her sister basically beating the crap out of Roman. "RAVEN STOP!"

"WHY SO HE CAN LIE AND HURT YOU AGAIN HE SNUCK INTO OUR HOUSE!"

"NO HE DIDN'T HIM MOM AND DEAN HAD A CHAT AND SJE SAID THEY COULD STAY,We made up everything's fine!"

"Oh." She nervously laughed standing up with the stick in her hand. "I ah...I knew that...I'm just gonna...good check my emails,congrats!" She rushed past and out the room. Alicia slowly made her way to Roman who was still lying on the ground holding his back. "Oh crap...damn it,that hurt,oh god,I think I'm busted,oh that hurt like a bitc*!"

"Awe Ro." She went to try to pick him up but he was too heavy." She was about to attempt again when her cat came walking in plopping herself on the floor along with Dean who walked in behind,without even asking why he walked over to Roman yanking him up with one pull putting him on the bed. "Oh man,you got beat by a girl,man I wish I saw that!"

"Shut up Dean!" He mumbled.

"Dean,would you mind going and grabbing the fruit plate and caramel dip and my smoothie drink from the fridge?"

"Sure..by the way,good to see you too love birds back in the same nest."

Once Dean left Alicia slowly crawled into the bed lying next to Roman cuddling next to him. "I'm sorry about her Ro...she's just...being that over protective sister."

"It's okay...your cuddles heal me,it's always good lying next to the most beautiful girl in the world."

She couldn't help but to blush hiding her face in his shirt.

"Awe,so whatta ya say we spend the rest of the day just lying here,I've got the house show alter but I'll be back right after and then we continue where we left off...maybe even a little extra is you know what I mean." He said with a wink.

She playfully punched his arm rolling her eyes. "Roman,we've already got one,I don't think I'd be ready for another so soon."

"Yea...you're right...I'm just glad to be lying next to you,seeing that amazing bright smile again,mine...future wife."

"Wow...did he really say future wife...just...wow." She said to herself. Reaching over she grabbed her phone and went to her camera where she snapped a picture of her and him, she went to her Instagram and posted the picture

"Some things happen for a reason,second chances,heart ache but at the End of the day,sometimes that one person,is just worth it ❤️. "