This Is How Its Gonna Be?

"ROMAN ARE YOU FUC*ING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW! WHY THE HELL WERE YOU MAKING OUT WITH THAT STRIPPER!"

"Wh...what are you talking about,don't be so rude Marti she has feelings."

"IT'S WHAT SHE GOES BY YOU IDIOT WHAT ELSE DO YOU CALL HER!"

"Excuse me mrs thing I'm right here and if you wanna say something say it to me and not him what are you scared,dumb clown lookin poodle."

Marti clenched her first gritting her teeth as she turned to the 'stripper' who went by the name Candy but who knows what her real name was,rather you knew her or not you did not call Marti poodle,she hated that nickname it revolving at people making fun of her hair and also the word just irritating her to the fullest.

"You know what 'Candy' I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to walk away and uncling yourself from my friends man and I'll also forget what you just called me and there won't be any issues,okay?"

"Oh please you can't have him I know what you're doing,you call me stripper,girl bye."

Marti was now completely pissed,she was just about to step forward to give her a piece of her mind when out of no where a foot with black shoes connected with the girls face completely knocking her out...Paige.

"Look I don't know what the el is going on but her voice was irritating me...and second Let's get the hell outta here and third,Reigns if I find out you did anything with that ho*...your a** is mine after Alicia chews your out."

"Wh...who is Alicia,you guys keep saying that name like I'm married to her or something."

Marti and Paige both had to take deep breathes stepping back trying their best not to go completely insane.

"Let me." Dean walked between both girls with one swing he connected his fist with Roman's cheek,before he fell to the ground Titus managed to catch him under his shoulders.

"Alright...no we can go...wait!" He reached in his pocket grabbing a small paper he had writing a number on it then placing it on the girl.

"DEAN! Yea cause I your girlfriend is not standing right here!"

"Don't worry,it's not mine...it's Ryder's number,he still not over Eve,delusional."

"Right...well let's get going,It's been fun...do it again...DON'T THINK SO!"

"Coming from Paige the party girl,that's a first,I'm shocked."

"Shut up Bell! I'm not that bad."

----------
The next morning:
"Raven...I know I just...I don't know anymore,it's only been a short bit ever since and now it's as if...it shouldn't be."

"I love you sis but I can't really tell you what to do,you gotta listen and follow to what you thing is right...hey I'll talk to you before the show or when I get off costumer are coming in."

"Okay...good luck on your sales." Hanging up the phone Alicia tossed it onto the table dropping her head down as she ran her hand threw her hair letting out a long slight scream.

She stood up walking back into the room still hearing the shower going,she was still having all kinds of feelings about what she saw last night not even being able to sleep on it,she wasn't sure what to do.

Alicia was in so much thought she didn't hear Roman come out of the bathroom, Sneaking up behind her wrapped his arms around her waist resting his head on her shoulder.

She felt him place a light kiss on her shoulder.

Sighing she unwrapped his arms from around her waist and sat on the edge of the bed." Not giving him any type of eye contact.