Again,What If?

Weeks had passed by and things with Alicia have gotten much better,she's defended and retained her title during live events even the recent Raw, Marti and Titus got together but it's more of just between them and not fully out in the ring. Alicia Roman and Romans father had an outing and spent one week in Myrtle Beach since it was close to Alicia's home and they wanted her to feel more comfortable... Weeks after,the word of no more worries changed, she started feeling sick on a daily base,she figured it was just food poisoning again but it want but it was basically a daily thing.

Tonight was Raw and Alicia sat backstage with Paige waiting for their tag match to start.
"Hun are you sure you're gonna be able to compete tonight,Marti is here and I can ask her?"

"No Paige,I'm fine...it's probably just because I went lighter on lunch before the show but once I get in the ring I'm sure I won't feel anything."

"Pumpkin...do you remember what happened last time?" Paige looked at her with a questionable look.

"Yea,I was sick,it's fine."

"Crap Ali,do you have a square protector for under,I don't have any left,I've gotta get some after the show." She knew by her answer they'd figure out what the issue...possibly was.

"No...I haven't needed them so they're in the bus a...holy crap Paige! I'M LATE!"

"Alright...calm down pumpkin,after our match we'll go to the CVS and buy a test,just stay focused for the match alright,everything's gonna be okay."

"Okay,yea your right...lets do this."

"There's the spirit,by the way Ro boat at 10 o'clock." She pointed behind Alicia as she tuned seeing him walking towards them.

"Hey baby girl,Paige,see you two have a match against the brat twins."
"Oh yea but we've got this,if Marti and Titus weren't so cuddle me buddy she'd be out there with us but...we can handle them,right babe?"

Alicia sent her a flare saying knock off the slight hints before she 'accidentally' speard her and a chair just so happened to be in range which went flying out of no where.."

"Roman,you and Dean's interview is up!" One of the crew members called out.

"I'll be right there,well good luck baby girl,try not to break their faces Paige,we all know how you like to have fun with your kicking sprees."
"No promises Roman,none at all."

----------
The bell rings and Paige is starting off with Nikki Brie caused an early distraction allowing Nikki to get Paige in the corner.

"FEARLESS!" She gave Paige a running corner clothesline,as Paige stumbled out of the corner Nikki hits a suplex and covers only for a two count.
"COUNT RIGHT REF!" Nikki stood up yelling,she just can't get over herself...

with Nikki busy arguing with the ref Paige was able to get herself up and make a quick tag to Alicia who connects a thesz press and punches to Nikki before the ref pulls her off.
She knees Nikki in the head and hits a tornado DDT onto the top rope.

Nikki comes back with a fallaway slam attempt, but Paige dropkicks her and Alicia goes for a another DDT but Nikki ducks and puts her in an electric chair drop setup, but Alicia counters with a DDT for two count

She applies the Heart charm (her submission move name)!but Brie runs back in to break it up, and Paige kicks her into the corner. Nikki slams Alicia down and gets a near fall, broken up by Paige before she sends Brie outside.

As soon as Alicia landed on the mat she felt something feel like it was stabbed right threw her stomach. Everything started to feel completely numb. She tried to sit up but the pain shot threw her side all she could was lye there hoping Nikki wouldn't get the upper hand anytime soon before she could tag Paige.

Before she knew it Nikki was back up and stomping and kneeing Alicia back to back which didn't help with the pain. Paige climbs back into the apron and sees the discomfort In Alicia's face, "this ain't good,this match has got to stop." She said to herself.

"NIKKI THAT'S ENOUGH!" Shocking everyone Alicia Fox climbed onto the apron looking Nikki's direction. "STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

"Foxy come on,I won't get DQ'ed I know what I'm doing,team Bella rocks!"

Already being irritated she climbed into the ring ignoring the ref telling her to leave,walking up to Nikki she gave her a sharp slap making her fall to the Mat holding her cheek in shock.

Alicia was barely moving at this point. gently pulling Alicia up she pulled her over to the ring rope holding it down as Paige wrapped an arm around her shoulder helping her out the ring.

"Foxy...I don't know if this is a joke but I swear if you screw us over when she's hurt and barley moving your ass is mine!"

"No,this is serious,Nikki went too far,I screwed Alicia over for no reason and I'm sorry."

Reaching backstage Trainers automatically surrounded them with masks and a stretchers...