Regretful Words

Roman's POV:
"Daddy why won't she be my mommy,does she hate me." It truly hurts seeing your daughter you haven't seen for a while crying on the first day,I wish I could explain to her what happened but,she's just too young. As long as she's happy...that's all that matters.

"Princess,Alicia doesn't hate you,I promise you that...how about after your nap we go swimming in the backyard?"

"O...okay ,thank you daddy,I love you."

"I love you too princess."

As he left the room slowly he closed the door so it wouldn't squeak or wake her up more,he headed downstairs to the living room,he plopped himself onto the couch pulling out his phone when he saw a text.

As he opened the message he had to read it over and over not believing what it said. "I don't think we can get married." What...she's gotta be kidding me...she can't be serious...I don't believe this."

It was when he stood up to head to the kitchen when the front door opened and in walked Alicia,passing by she kept her head down trying to avoid any type of conversation.

"Ah Alicia...Wanna explain to me that text?"

"I'm not in the mood Roman." She mumbled.

"Not in the mood for what Alicia,what the hell have I done huh,everything's been perfect all day today and now what...why is it Always,about you, I HAVEN'T SEEN MY DAUGHTER FOR MONTHS IF ANYTHING I SHOULD BE THE ONE FRUSTRATED OR CONFUSED ON HOPING I DON'T MESS UP THE RELATIONSHIP I HAVE WITH HER EVEN WHEN APART!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT ROMAN GOOD FOR YOU THAT ONE TIME ISSUE HOW ABOUT KNEE INJURY SOMEONE BREAKING INTO MY HOUSE AND SETTING IT ON FIRE BEING CAKE FACED YOU DAMN WHAT SPEARING ME AND BREAKING MY RIBS SETH TRYING TO HAVE HIS WAY WITH ME AND THE LIST GOES ON I'M SORRY FOR HAVING SO MANY ISSUES AND NOT WANTING TO SCREW UP YOUR LIFE BY GETTING YOU INVOLVED IN MY SITUATIONS!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU KNEW HOW TO STICK UP FOR YOURSELF YOU WOULDN'T BE IN THESE SITUATIONS YOU COMPLAINING BITC*!"

"What?" She said in a tone almost over a whisper a tear steaming down her cheek,she couldn't believe he had just said what he said,now she really felt what she said should just go as said. He suddenly realized what he had just said totally regretting it.

"Baby girl,that's didn't come out right,I didn't mean to say th- 

"REALLY!? BECAUSE YOU SURE AS HELL SAID IT WITHOUT A CARE!" She turned around about to walk out the door. 

"No,I'm sorry...baby look I'm just frustrated okay,I didn't mean that." He saw the tears stating to really fall from her eyes,everything had happened and came out...so fast.  

"Enjoy your reconnect with your daughter,you haven't seen her for a while,you don't need any distractions." Turning the knob on the door she didn't bother turning back around to face him,she just left k owing if she stayed any longer all she would do was cry...like any other time...maybe...everyone was right about her..