The Revealing

It was time for my segment...my last time standing in front of million of fans,standing in that ring...holding that title,who knows if I'll be able to come back...will resting and healing take longer than expected...will I travel the world...

"Alicia,you're up." One of the camera crew men called snapping me out of my thoughts.. I grasp the title that sat in my shoulder taking in deep breathes,it's time... 

"Ladies & Gentlemen, please welcome your WWE Diva Champion, ALICIA!" JoJo announced,the WWE universe automatically filled the arena with cheers. I walked out the curtain and down the ramp slapping hands with a few of the fans...boy am I gonna miss this.

As I stepped into the ring JoJo handed me her mic and gave me a quick hug. SHORT GIRLS RULE!.... I stood in the middle of the ring just looking at all sections with signs,people clapping,cheering. My heart totally broke as I saw this little girl with sign that said. "Alicia is my inspiration. With a picture of me the time I won the title with hearts around it.

"WWE UNIVERSE...you guys and girls always put a smile on my face...I appreciate the love and support you all have for me...but...I sugR code too much so,I've just gotta come out and say...tonight...this will officially be my last Smackdown,well event period...meaning,I've gotta drop the title tonight,I really wish this. Like have waited until Raw but sadly it can't...so now...Marti may you please come out to the ring?" The arena was completely silent.

After a few more minutes of waiting Martis music hit and she came out doing her usual pose acknowledging fans as she strutted down the ramp, as she climbed into the ring she got onto the turnbuckle posing waving to the crowd.

"Fellow Doll." She mouthed jumping down and turning to me with a smile.

"Forever doll." I whispered back. "Well WWE universe,Marti...I had time to think and think,someone who's as dedicated as me,there for EVERY singe show even being a recent come up,having my back ever since training days,me and Marti have this strong bond that we have shown for a few weeks when we took out those two brat twins...and now...Marti." Slipping the title off my shoulder I handed it towards her but she stood there shocked and confused.

"I want you to represent Marti,continue kicking a**,making a statement every single night,doing what you do best,you deserve this,continue,letting this title mean something and not making it just an accessory."

Marti slowly took the title in her hands it taking her eyes off of it,it looked like she wanted to cry...tears of joy but she was never the type to show emotion in public or around people. "Thank you so much Ali,I won't let you down."

We were both about to head out the ring when The Bella's music hit and they both came out standing at the top of the ramp with an envelope...great,just what I needed.

"Oh my gosh,Brie,fans did you hear that,Alicia,is leaving,oh my gosh I could just cry and...well actually nope I don't give a damn,I siding even give a crap when you got injured,but the news we have,we are really happy to announce."

"That's right Nikki,and Well you guys are disappointed now just wait until we reveal the news we've got for you."

"Ladies and a gentlemen! The reason why mrs Alicia Love no longer can wrestle is because...little mrs innocent couldn't keep he selfs closed and now she's got her a baby coming...congratulations!"

Shockingly the crowd went from 'what' to congratulations to ooh,the chants were just all over the place.

"You know what,for once the brat twins are right! I am pregnant,and there's nothing else to add to that,it's the truth."

Now they were cheering Roman Reigns I guess already knowing who the father was,it actually brought a smile to my face.

"Oh no,no you guys think Roman Reigns...the power house superman...well sorry to disappoint but,camera man,come a bit closer."

While the camera man walked over Brie opened up the envelope taking out the papers hanging them to Nikki.

"Name, Alicia Love,height,age blah blah,ah the most important part,partner...Seth Rollins,don't believe me,zoom in camera man.he did so and on the screen showed the paper filled out and sure enough the name Seth Rollins was on...this isn't right,that's a lie!"

"Nikki! YOUR FULL OF YOURSELF WHAT GOES ON IN MY PERSONAL LIFE DOES NOT INVOLVE YOU!"

"Oh so you're not denying it little Ali,so you're saying Roman Reigns is the father...well here's some evidence,show the picture!"

Suddenly a picture of Alicia and Seth hanging out in some hotel lobby came up... That was before,when I thought he'd changed,we didn't even do anything!

"Awe,she's speechless Nicole looks like we struck that right nerve,happy baby days bitc*!" Dropping the mic they left backstage, I didn't know what to do now...I can't kick their asses...maybe it's good I have no choice but to leave...

--------------

By the time Alicia got backstage she was headed straight to the guys locker room to talk to Roman she had to push her way threw with all the cameras and people yelling out questions towards her...

She reached the guys locker room and stopped in her tracks the door was open but all her things thrown all over the floor suitcases all in the middle of the hall way. She walked in seeing Roman pacing back and forth.

"Roman?" She said in a small nervous tone.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" He growled not lifting his head.

"Roman...they're lying,I was gonna tell you but I d-

"BUT YOU DIDN'T AND GHE FACT THAT YOU DATED MY BIGGEST ENEMY THE GUY THAT TURNED ON ME AND DEAN SELLING OUT! AFTER EVERYTHING ALICIA AND YOU DO THIS! YOU SAY ITS FAKE WELL EXPLAIN THOSE PICTURES!"

"BECAUSE THAT WAS WHEN I FOUND YOU SNAEKING WITH NIKKI AND I STILL HAVE YET TO KNOW THE TRUTH! YOU TRIED NO ATTEMPTS TO TALK TO ME OR APOLOGIZE YOU THINK I COULD WALK AROUND ALL HAPPY JOY AFTER MY HOUSE WAS BURNED DOWN & 2 INJURIES! SETH WAS THE ONLY FUC*ING THERE FOR ME!" It was a mix of anger and hurt but by the tears that were falling you'd think she was more hurt then anything

"I TOLD YOU WE HAD NOTHING GOING ON YOU STUPID UNDECIDED BITC*!" He started walking forward walking towards her backing her up until her back was to the wall. "EVERYTHING IVE DONE FOR YOU AND YOU DO THIS! YOUR SHI* IS OUT THE DOOR AND ILL HE NICE AND HAVE A MOVING TRUCK GET YOUR CRAP OUT OF MY HOUSE AND I WON'T THROW IT ON THE STREETS WHERE YOU BELONG...YOU PLAYED ME AND NOW YOUR GAME IS OVER! Lifting his fist he swung forward punching the wall to the side of exactly where her face was,she stood there shaking in fear...

"Now get the HELL OUT OF MY FACE AND GO TO YOUR SCUMBAG BACKSTABBING LITTLE BOYFRIEND...or should I say baby daddy...by the way...it's OVER bitc* " He slowly started to back away but not breaking eye contact,as soon as he wasn't as close as he was before she took off out the room grabbing what bags she could and leaving the arena...this was not the fair well she expected...

As she reached outside she remembered Roman was the one that drove so she had no ride...pulling out her phone she started scrolling threw her contacts until she found her sisters...she was already no gonna be able to wrestle...or travel...she was home...so was her mom...that was the only place she knew she could go,so she dialed her sisters number.

"Guess this is how it's gonna be until this little human is born...maybe even after..."