Believe Me Now?

"Baby girl are you ready,I saw you eyeing the pool Wayne we got here!" Roman called out with a chuckle at the last part.

"Ah...just a few more minutes Ro!" Alicia continued to stand in front of the mirror looking at herself in her black bikini,it was all self consciousness of not liking her body a all,never have worn a bathing suit in front of a guy...this was the only swim wear she had ever since her and Foxy went shopping...when they were friends.

Roman caught onto the lowering of her voice,he quietly  walked into the room peeking around the door that led to the bathroom. His smile fadded as he watched Alicia stand in the mirror poking around her stomach and sides mumbling to herself. "Why can't I be exact slim and beautiful like Nikki...maybe they're right...I inly got this push because Roman helped me now...it's like I have to have someone hold my hand everywhere I go...

Roman shook his head feeling slightly hurt...he hated the way she put herself down...  He walked into the bathroom walking over to her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Baby girl...Look ahead and tell me what you see." He whispered in her ear before he looked up at the mirror himself.

"Roman, we've done this before...we all kn-

"Baby just please...take a long look,trust me." I really don't know what you expect me to say now," she said.

She opened her eyes looking towards the mirror automatically feeling disgusted. She went to turn away when he gently turned her back around.

"Do you want to know what I see...beautiful bright eyes that could light up and be my flashlight when it's dark. You hate your stomach but you know,I wouldn't want a stick or just someone that can be injured when I just happen to slide...all the way...in." He whispered in her ear sending chills down her spine. She felt her cheeks getting hot of blush and embarrassment.

He leaned forward kissing her cheek as he looked in the mirror smirking at how he'd made her blush. "And as for curves...hips...like they say I hate to see her leave but I like to watch her go...swaying from left to right...the way your outfits fit,not too tight...the perfect view."

Watching her smile her started making his way down her neck kissing each spot that made her shiver

"Baby girl,you are everything a man could ask for,I love you." Turning her around he picked her up and placed her on the counter.

He stripped off his shirt and sweatpants (he Hadn't changed for the pool yet) he smashed his lips back onto hers as his hands wandered to the back of her bikini top slowly untying it letting it fall to the floor.

WARNING IF YOU'VE GOT VIRGIN EYES AND EARS! Please just skip rest of this chapter! ps like said b4,I don't write dirty chapters,story co owner did...that'll be all..

She let out a moan as he started massaging her breasts.

"Guess one touch automatically sets you off huh." He chuckled

Lifting her up she wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her over to the bed,lying her down he started to kiss down her stomach.  Reaching her swim bottoms he hooks the sides and soul starts to pull them down her legs.

"I'm gonna show you how much you mean to me baby." Lifting herself up half way she watched as Roman put his face down between her legs leaving long licks and kisses on her core.

"R...Roman." She moaned out,she's totally forgotten about being self conscious and afraid to show her body,all she was feeling was pure pleasure.  "Ro...I'm gonna c- oh god!" Before she could finish her core tightened and she released, Roman not budging to move from where he was.

He gave her multiple licks until she was completely emptied.coming back up to where he was facing her he gave her a smirk. "Didn't know you tasted so good...maybe you'll feel just as good." 

"Ro...please...fuc* me." She moaned out.

"Anything you want baby girl." Sliding off the bed he slid off his boxers before getting back into the bed placing himself at the front of her entrance. "If it hurts I'll stop." All she could do was nod as she felt him slide in. His thrust being fast but gentle.

As her moans become louder his thrust become faster. She knew she wouldn't last much longer with his size. "ROMAN!" Before she could get her full sentence out she came at the same time he released.

Pulling out he collapsed next to her wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her into his chest. "You believe me now baby?" He asked. Her head nuzzled in his neck she nodded.

"Good...i love you so much baby girl."

She felt calm and comfortable...she loved the feeling of being in his arms knowing he cared and wanted to protect her. Being by his side 24/7...she loved him.