You're Not Alone

The next day

Earlier that day most of the divas and superstars had gotten called to the arena because Steph and Hunter had said they wanted to go ahead and explain their new travel schedule since there was going to be some major change that week.

Right now Alicia, Marti and Naomi were sitting together talking about...well girl things.

"Girl that new hair is workin you,how long did it take?" Naomi asked

"Not too long I mean it was during our shoot, Chole is just amazing."

"Okay now mrs thing doin her thing especially last night on Smackdown,about time someone else shut down that Red headed bitc*"

"NAO! Language,you mean estúpida azada!"

Both Alicia and Naomi looked at Marti with a confused look. Paige who was near by heard her and went to google on her phone typing it in.

"Well Ali,Nao she has called Eva...a stupid hoe...thank you google translate."

"And you said I was bad! Shame on you Mrs Bell...or should I say Titus."

Alicia and Naomi started laughing at Paige's comment while Marti crossed her arms and legs sinking down in her chair trying to hide her blush.

"Hey girls,you up for a night out once we get to the next state?" Dean said approaching them with Roman,Ziggler,Titus and Cena.

"OH YEA! I'M DOWN!" Paige said

"Oh please Paige I'm taking mom mood and saying he'll no,you were all over just the other day now two days later you wanna go back out and party all night,you're gonna mess around and pass out in the ring." Naomi said.

"WHAT! Like hell I can't you're not my mum geez I'm tired of you all telling me what I bloody can and can't do,fuc* you party poppers."

Marti snickered  sitting back up. "Paige we can't take you seriously with your little last remark,but seriously...we're just lookin out for ya babe just ask Alicia."

Alicia was just about to respond when her phone started ringing.

"Thank gosh." She mumbled. "Excuse me." She pulled her phone out walking to the other side of the room.

"Hello?"

"He...hey sis." She could tell by Ravens tone that something was up but thought maybe she was just tired.

"Hey Rav,what's up?"

"Well...sis...are you in a place where you can sit,you're not about to go out for a match are you?"

"No,we're actually about to head out to travel...is everything okay?"

Alicia heard sniffling and the mine going silent for a few seconds before Raven answerd... "Sis...mom...she was coming back from work and...some car...he....he crashed into her...they tried to...pull her out in time but...they couldn't,she lost too much blood...even if she was alive she could have had a concussion." By this time Ravens voice was cracking, Alicia mouth completely fell open in shock of what she'd just heard.

"You...you're joking right Raven...right?"

"I wish...I really seriously wish....I gotta go,I love you sis." Before Alicia could say anything else she hung up, she was still in shock of what she had just heard,she felt her eyes starting to water,she bit her lip trying to prevent it but she couldn't, she ran out the room straight outside.

"ALICIA!?" Marti called out when she passed by but she didn't stop.

Her and Paige were about to get up when they saw Roman get up from his chair jogging outside.

-------
Roman's POV
I was talking with the guys Dean still trying to get everyone to go out and get stupid which he was failing terribly,I think this would be a good time for me and Alicia to talk especially after what happened last night...maybe I still do have a chance with her.

I saw her run from where she was outside it looked like she was crying so I got up and ran out after her.

When I got outside I saw her leaning on one of the light poles with her arms above her head facing towards the ground, I rushed over to her turning her around I saw her eyes were blood shot red and she had tears falling from her eyes.

"Baby girl what's wrong,please tell me?"

"She...she's gone! ROMAN SHE'S GONA! Why!" Seeing her like this all I could do was pull her into my arms hugging her as she cried...I don't know what she meant by that but I think someone close to her might have...gone... Damn she's going threw a lot...I really can't screw up the love friendship or both with her going through this...I feel so bad for her.

--------
Alicia sat on the bus riding with Dean Roman and Paige,ever since hearing the news about her mom she was quiet stairing off into space not saying a word,they had been on the bus for at least an hour but no one could get her to move or say anything. With Dean and Paige busy playing each other on the game system at the front of the bus Roman got up and walked to the back where Alicia sat cross legged tears still steaming down her face on the chair.

Sighing Roman walked over taking a seat next to her. "Are you okay?"

She didn't respond... Wrapping his arm around her shoulder he pulled her close and shockingly she laid her head on his chest.

"She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone going to her photos,she found the collage she'd made of a picture her and her mom had taken one being back then when she was leaving for WWE and the second picture being of her and her mom the week she attended one of the shows around when Alicia first one the title.

"Sh...she was always there for me...She did everything to provide and support me...all of us...when dad and J died...She started doing this daily spoil spree for me and Rav,we told her she didn't have to buy us things to know she loves us but she didn't listen...ever since coming to WWE she's been my motivation...always in my head before each match...when I first won the title...it wasn't just for J and my dad...it was for her because she always gave me a lecture of going for your dream until it happened...the day me and you weren't on the same page...when I was...pregnant...she was the one who gave me advice on what to do...she wasn't just a mom...she was my best friend...now...sh...she's gone."

"Baby." He titled her head up with his finger under her chin. "She may be gone...but she's always gonna be watching you...she's proud of you...she still is."

"I ju...just feel like...when things start to get good...for me...something has to happen...soon...I'm not gonna have...anybody." She sniffled

"Hey don't say that...you've got the girls, Dean...me...this isn't about relationship but...I'm here for you Alicia,you're the love of my life...through  all of this,I'm gonna be there,if you need a shoulder to cry on...someone to talk to...hey maybe even a crop top buddy,I'm here...I'm still looking for that crop top I'm black,babe we're gonna have to go shopping when we stop."

She couldn't help but to chuckle at what Roman said...he was the one to always make her laugh when she was feeling crappy like now...even if they were fighting...he was still basically by her side or across the room...waiting to lend a hand.

"I'm sorry Ro...for being a stubborn bit*- before she could finish Roman gently cupped her face and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing back feeling him smiling against the kiss.

"We all make mistakes,but sometimes...just the right people...deserve that second chance."

Pulling away from the kiss Alicia cuddled up to Roman's side before she got fully comfortable Roman laid back letting her lye down beside him cuddling back beside him while he placed his hoodie over her.

"I love you Ro." She whispered as her eyes started to close.

"I love you so much baby girl...best friend...wife."