Mystery One

After their usual workouts Dean,Roman and Paige had gone to the hotel pool to hang around for a bit. While Dean and Paige were busy having all their fun Roman was slouching on one of the pool chairs staring io at the sky.

"Seriously Roman,come on bud! The waters fun! The weathers nice join in." Paige said

"Ah don't even bother Paige he's been moaning and groaning since this morning. Even offered him a cold one and you see,here he is."

"Ambrose,shut up and Paige I'm good...I'm just not in the mood to swim."

"Come on,Ali will be here any minute,trust me we texted earlier and she said she didn't have a signal strong enough for her to send a message or even FaceTime with you."

"Yea...I hope."

------
Meanwhile with Alicia:
After about an two hour drive she's arrived back to the hotel she tried to call Roman once she got there but he didn't pick up so she's just gonna back to the room where she saw a note.

"Hey Ali! We're done by the pool when you get here,change into that gift I've got ya in this box,NO DOUBTS OR QUESTIONS...pwese! See you when you get here.
     Luv Paige.

Reaching over and opening the box Alicia looked at the bathing suit with raised eyes,there was no way she was gonna wear that especially if being a full bikini,black and white she didn't mind but the point being IT'S A BIKINI! She was against it but knew if she didn't wear it Paige would give her a mouth full.

After showering and changing into the bikini she put on her light blue cover up slipping on her flip flops before heading out.

She was some what confident before but now it was like a weight of 'brake self esteem' had fallen on her she was hoping they would be wanting to leave after being there for so long.

--------
"Oh I can so hold my breath longer than you Ambrose!"

"What,are you 12 first at the fair and now here,what's up with the challenges Paige."

"Oh what,are you scared because you know I'll beat you,AGAIN so get back in the water and go under,if you're not scared then I w- ALI!" She ran forward hugging her. "I see you got my little gift."

"Yea...you were with Foxy weren't you?"

"Nope...Marti." She was about to say something else when Roman walked up pulling Paige from Alicia shoving her into the pool. He automatically took Alicia in his arms hugging her.

"I've missed you beautiful."

"Ro...it's only been two days."

"I know,but it sucks not going to bed next to your amazing talented beautiful wife you're use to wake up to."

"REIGNS! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT FOR!"

Roman was completely ignoring Paige,cupping Alicia's face he leaned in to kiss her but she pulled away.

"Baby,is something wrong?"

"N...no,I just- instead of finishing her sentence she jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist then kissing him which caught him off guard but still kissed back.

Pulling away from the kiss she looked up towards Roman with a smile as she unwrapped her legs falling back to the ground. "Maybe it was just my turn to welcome ya." She said smirking.

"Well baby,I enjoyed your welcome." Roman said with a chuckle.

"So little pumpkin how about a game of chicken fight, me and Dean vs ya and Ro?"