Emotioanl Ride

After hearing about the news all Roman and Alicia wanted to do was go home and he'd call Steph and tell her why he would be out for a bit...both of them.

Roman,Dean,Jimmy and Naomi all were in the living room trying to accompany Roman and help him not feel so down.

"Hey Cuz...I know you're hurtin but come on man,we got that string legacy,just ask Nao,you slip in and bam she might be on her second."

"Why do you have such a dirty mind! And they say Dean is the one with the sexual craves."

"HEY! Just because I went by titty master for a few months doesn't mean that's all I think about!"

"Oh really so why did we see you watching porn while we were in the car,ah huh thought you were slick you little nasty....by the way,if you wanna hide the fact that you're watching,try turning your volume down."

"I need a sandwich...you got anything Reigns?"

"Help yourself brotha." Roman replied still gazing down at the papers in his lap from the hospital.

"I just...can't believe it...I had so much planned...this was the best thing to happen to me...this was gonna be a big change to our relationship,everyone knowing on live TV and now news of our baby dying...I wasn't expecting this."

"Uce...I sorta feel your pain...me,I'd love to have a kid with My angel but when she told me she was on the pill it kinda hurt because I know she's the one and I'd really love to have our own baby girl or boy growing up then following in our footsteps but after talking about it."

"We've both realized we'd love the same thing but the right time..will come when it is time for,we know you love Alicia,you both have this amazing true connection and we all know that you two will not only  last forever but will have that moment you two really want to have...sadly maybe not now like planned but maybe later when maybe things will be more set,you two are gonna get far,we all know."

"Yea...you guys are right...guess I...we can't be depressed forever...I guess...maybe we just weren't ready for this...at the moment...we've still got a wedding to come." He said with a smile,for once ever since earlier he was feeling happiness and excitement.

"That's right Reigns,and don't worry imma hook Ali up and you are gonna be blown away,you best believe that!"

"Trust me Nao,I know,the past few weeks with you taking her shopping and shopping all over,I'm not even gonna argue."

"Hey Roman,do we have and scrub pads,the bathrooms a bit dirty?" Everyone turned to Alicia who looked...just all over,hair tied back,tank top shorts wide eyes just looking as if she had no relax.

"Baby,the bathrooms fine,co- before he could finish she hurried back into the kitchen when she heard Dean put the silverware in the sink,she shoved him aside quickly grabbing the sponge.

"Ah Reigns,no offense but,I think your fiancé is getting high off cleaning chemicals." Jimmy said

"Yea,girl hasn't stopped moving ever since we got here,she may need to what we call relax,she may not know the definition."

"Yea,I think she's more...I'll just say emotional after you know what...I think I know of a way to cheer her up and no Naomi it doesn't involve going out and buying dresses and shoes!"

They heard the sudden breaking of glass and someone yell out dam* it,Roman jumped up running to the kitchen. Once he got to the kitchen he saw  Alicia scrambling around on the ground trying to sweep the glass pieces into the dustpan...with her hands....

"Alicia."

"NO...Roman I'm so sorry I was just putting it up and I accidentally knocked it off the counter I'll buy you another one I'm sorry Roman."

He walked over to her bending down chucking. "Baby girl...that's plate was $1...from the dollar store,trust me I've got plenty,even with Dean around shockingly...now come on let's go get you cleaned up you need to relax before you mess around and hurt yourself." Picking her up bridal style he headed upstairs. "Dean clean that up would ya?" He yelled over his shoulder.

"WHAT! why me! I didn't even break it!"

"Wanna pay for that sandwich!?"

"YOU GOT A BROOM!?"
--------------
Alicia's emotions were flooding,ever since they'd gotten upstairs and almost barely talked about how they wish they had their baby girl with them Alicia was a river rainfall,having her knees tucked into her chest burying her face in her hands. 

Romans tried changing the subject but nothing was working,he knew she was strong and knew how to handle situations,even though she was emotional he knew she knew how to not let anything put her down...even if it took a bit,he knew she'd be back on her feet soon. He moved closer to her gently pulling her into his arms. "Baby girl I miss her too,I wish she was here so much this hurts but we can't stay negative and emotional 24/7,please baby stop crying....baby girl look at me."

Alicia turned over looking at him tears still falling down her cheeks. "I know Ro...I don't mean to seem so over emotional but so much has happened and it feels like it's my fault...you were fine until you met me Roman,I'm the reason for all of this."

Roman cupped her cheek softly. "Baby girl stop saying that,nothing is all your fault just because you were involved...I don't care what anyone says,I love you and I always will smile,cry,giggle,angry I will always be there." He wipes the bottom of her eyes with his thumb not changing his gaze on her. "You're my fiancé now,life couldn't get any better especially since I'll be able to see that beautiful face of yours every single day...and the day of our weeding,my face will probably fall off with how much I'll be smiling."

"I...I'm just really truly grateful that I met someone so romantic,sweet,caring,understanding...like you."

Roman leaned down surprising her with a soft kiss,he wouldn't get tired of doing that...ever. "I've got a surprise for you,c'mon baby girl...also...a little bit of a situation...maybe you could ah,help me with." He gently took her hand guiding it down to his shorts where he stood 'raised'

Alicia gasped drilling her head into the crook of his neck feeling a mix of embarrassment and surprise...just like always...Roman was the one helping her dry her tears away.

"So...you wanna help your husband out or you just gonna leave your spearing superman there to fight the urge alone?" He said with a chuckle.

Still keeping her head down she moved her hand back down to his 'area' giving it a slight stroke.

"Dam* this is gonna be a good cheer up moment." He groaned trying to hold in.

"Well after everything you've done for me...I owe it to ya...superman."