One And Only

"Miss Love,Mr Reigns Mrs Wilson and Dr.Sam is ready to see you."none of the nurses called gazing around the room for the patients to stand.

Alicia was now in full nerves again.Roman tried getting her up but she wouldn't budge.

"Ro,you know you could just go and get the papers and then we can just head back out."

"I'm not the one pregnant baby girl,come on all they're doing is checking the health and movements and if we want we're gonna be told the gender,isn't that what you want?"

She sighed before slowly standing with Romans's help,he took her hands in his getting her to calm down a bit as they walked to the office.

------------

After maybe about a good 25 minute wait they were ready for the ultrasound. As Alicia lye back Roman held her hand for comfort, as soon as the nurse placed the gel on her stomach Alicia was close to shooting up in shock when Roman gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay,nothing's happening."

"Alright little lady let's find your little one shall we." The doctor started moving the camera around while Roman and Alicia both watched the screen across from them.

"Ah and here we if you look up on the screen you can see your baby slowly processing being closer to ready to be birthed,from what we've seen with the scanning everything in good and your be ready to give birth in no time."

"Ah Doc." The lady nerds handed him a folder of papers with a worried look,he opened the folder sucking in his teeth before turning to both Roman and Alicia.

"Doc,what's wrong?" Roman asked

"Well...Alicia,by these papers...your stress level is way to high,your health and so is the baby but with whatever is stressing you you should stay back from it for a bit because if not...your baby girl might not make it.."

Alicia was in so much shock she didn't even hear about the girl part,which was what she wanted.

"Thank you doc...we'll work on it,do you have another date for her next appointment?"

"Ah...an estimate of four weeks and about a month for when you should be ready to give birth."

"Thank you." Roman took Alicia's hand helping her up from the table leading her out to the car.

---------

Ever since getting back in the car Alicia didn't break her gaze from the window starring out watching the rain fall,cars passing by. The words that the doctor had said kept replaying in her head "your baby might not make it." Because of me...my fault...she loses her eyes as the tears started to fall.

"Baby girl?" She heard Roman say but she couldn't phase to look at him. "Baby girl are you okay?"

"I'm fine Roman." She quickly responded not turning to him.

"I know you're lying." He pulled into the working lot of the store they were going to and got out walking over to her side,opening the door he leaned forward wiping her tears away with his thumb. "Baby girl please tell me what's wrong,remember stress won't be good for the baby."

"That's the point Ro...our child is in danger because of me,something I can't control...I've always been an emotional mess and now this...I'm glad I'm having a baby with the one I love but all I'm gonna do is mess up things and if something happens its gonna be my fault just like-

Roman cut her off when he cupped her face smashing his lips against hers only kissing her for a few seconds before pulling away. "Will you stop and take a breather now?" He said with a chuckle.