Truth Hurts

Her words filled my head as I say at one of the bus stops in the freezing rain...no where else to go until the bus got here...I didn't care if anyone questioned or commented on me sitting out here...I just don't want to be around anyone or talk...I was embarrassed,pathetic,all I care,I wouldn't mind sleeping out here for the rest of my life...it's best for anyone.

Suddenly there was a huge flash of lightning and a loud rumble of thunder as the rain started to get harder,I could have pulled on my hood but I know it wouldn't be worth it...I now believe I'm a worthless piece of crap...I don't deserve to be here,running away isn't worth it...just giving up on everything would be better." She stood putting her bag on the bench standing on the edge of the concrete watching as the cars passed by...waiting for the right moment...

--------------
Romans pov
12 calls later still no pick up,check downstairs no one,called Jimmy to tell me if she left with them...nope,only thing left like now,drive around town and hope she's somewhere safe.

"WILL YOU MOVE YOUR MELTING STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM LOOKIN A**! Geez this idiot has been sitting here with his door half way open at a stop light,what the hell is wrong with people!

"Roman,man..if you're gonna do the trash talk...man take lessons,brother that hurt,you need lessons."

"Dean! Not now okay!"

"Hey it's not my fault your mom was being a bitc*."

"DEAN...okay that's half true...only I and pop can say that bro! Come on! That's not cool."

"Well okay..."

Finally after other people saturated honking their horns he finally took the hint and pulled off... "pure genius..."

Roman continued driving for a few more miles until Dean glanced out the window thinking he saw something but didn't...until he glanced again. "HOLY SHI* ROMAN STOP THE CAR!"

Slamming on breaks Roman turned to Dean with a questionable look as his fought getting his seat belt off.

"THAT'S ALICIA!" Dean yelled as he finally got his seat belt off along with Roman,they both jumped out the car running the direction where she was..

--------
No ones pov:
Alicia saw the next car coming down the road,taking one last breathe she ran out towards the middle of the road where the car was directly going running towards it.

"What is she doing...ALICIA STOP!" Roman yelled
She had no interest or thought of looking out or seeing anyone or anything besides the cars headlights. She knew what she was doing.
As soon as Alicia was in direct front view of the car it hit its breaks honking the horn exactly before it connected with her,she would have gotten hit if it wasn't for Roman that ran ahead grabbing her and pulling her to the side walk, Roman holding onto her as Dean finally caught up

Alicia screamed trying to fight her way out of Roman grip but he continued holding on no matter how much she fought.

"LET ME GO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS! I SHOULDN'T BE HERE!"

"What the hell were you doing in the middle of the road!" Dean yelled.

Alicia was now balling and still not saying a word,only thing on her mind...why she was still alive..

"Baby stop it,just stop." Roman whispered as he continued to hold her,was he mad,not at her but he was confused hurt and upset as to why he almost witnessed his girlfriend try to..commit suicide.