My Superman ❤️

"HEY HEY PAIGE! Calm down okay,they're gone alright."

"DEAN TELL ME CALM DOWN AGAIN AND I'M SHOVING THIS PHONE DOWN YOUR THROAT!"

"Do you honestly think threatening and going off on people in public will only send feedback to Vince and he's gonna go to Hunter and you know how Hunter is when it comes to 'his starts' no matter how much of a crap he DOESN'T GIVE about us."

"You honestly think it's fair that she's being taunted and called out over something SHE COULDN'T CONTROL! IT's NOT HER FAULT AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S ALSO THESE PEOPLE WHO SAY WE DIVAS ARE NOTHING WR WORK OUR ASSES OFF TWICE AS MUCH AS THE GUYS AND PEOPLE ARE STILL TRASHING US! AND YOU KNOW WHAT IF I HEAR ONE MORE PE- she was cut off when Dean cupped her face leaned in and kissed her.

She stood shocked for a few minutes before falling into the kiss and wrapping her arms around Dean kissing back,both unaware of the fans or some how paparazzi around snapping pictures.

-----------
"Come on Ali,pick up." This had been Romans sixth time calling Alicia but there was no answer,he started to think something had happened to her or even worse...shed left...again,that was until he walked a few feet ahead passing an alley way and seeing some shadow.

He stopped in his tracks and turned around,he took out his phone flashing on his phone flashlight pointing it towards the ally when he saw a girl sitting with her knees pulled up,he didn't know who it was until he stepped forward and recognized the knee high chucks.

"Ali,baby girl!" He rushed over kneeling down beside her. "Baby are you okay,did something happen ever since you left?"

"Just go Roman." She mumbled with her head still down.

"What...baby girl look at me." He lifted her head up under her chin looking her in the eyes where he saw her face still stained from the soda and possibly a mix of tears.

"What do you mean just go...did I do something Ali,please just talk to me."

"You really wanna live the rest of your life and career being reminded oh your baby died because of your stupid wife who wasn't you wife even at that moment just boyfriend girlfriend now look! THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS AND THEY'RE JUST GONNA KEEP TAUNTING YOU!"

"Baby...stop it, you know that wasn't your fault AT ALL! That's business between me and I not them,if we wanted them to know we would have announced it to the world,just because of that one thing that yes did hurt me I'm still gonna stay here and be with you because I love you,you mean everything to me I don't care what anyone says or what happens,YOU are the one for me."

"Roman just stop,please,I can't take anymore of this...just go...please Roman...just go."

"I'm not leaving your side Alicia,not again...you can't even bribe me to leave your side."

"Roman...stop it,it's for your own good,you're going to be the one to get hurt next because of me,you've already lost family...a daughter...almost your job,because of me."

"Look at me Alicia!...damn it I don't care,my mom...she was the one that caused the trouble for you,Daughter...it's body things you can't control,we both wanted this and it just couldn't happen but there's always another time plenty of time to try...and as for job...baby,Hunter has hated my guts since I rejected to joining team Seth at SS then he put me in that handicap match which I won...you're gonna come first no matter what baby,remember that." He wiped her eyes with his thumb before leaning in and kissing her cheek.

"Hm...taste like...peach soda...pretty good."

"EW,ROMAN you're tasting another girls salvia and any other crap she's been drinking,ew that's gross,do you have any hand sanitizer on you,please tell me you do oh gosh this is gross,Roman!"