Now You Realize

Romans pov:
I guess after that entertainment of seeing Naomi snatch up Summer got my mind off things but not completely...it's now official,no matter what happens,good or bad...I just won't be able to get my mind off Alicia...I regret everything...but I don't know if she ever wants to see my face again...but she's carrying MY child and she can't just live and not let MY child not see HE OR SHE'S OWN FATHER...she won't do that...I know she won't....

------------
Roman was just about to settle down to hopefully get some type of sleep with everything on his mind when there was a knock at the door.

Walking over to the door Roman unlocked and opened it but before he could get full view of who was at the door the person jumped into his arms wrapping their legs around his waist pressing their lips onto his, closing the door with his foot Roman walked over to the bed dropping whoever it was onto the bed,Nikki who had nothing but a sports bra and shorts on

Sitting up she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down smashing her lips back onto his, he started to kiss back,the kiss was starting to deepen when he pulled away completely.

What am I doing...Roman you're better than this, take Deans advice. "Nikki,you need to leave...now."

"Oh come on Ro...you can't resist me, besides I'm here to help you heal that broken heart, come on you don't need that trashy leg spreadin all ov-

"YOU DON'T KNOW HER! EVER SINCE SHES GOTTEN HERE YOU DID NOTHING BUT TORTUE HER FOR NO REASON! What you pulled A FEW DAYS AGO WAS NOT CALLED FOR YOU STAY THE HELL OUT OF HER AND MY PERSONAL LIFE BITC* I LOVE HER AND YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME YOU DESPERATE ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!"

"Whatever your loss jerk...but remember I'll always be around." She opened the door about to walk out when she bumped into a bigger figure...Dean, the whole time he stood listening to everything that happened...he now could say finally Roman was getting some since back onto him.

"And by around the corner you mean...around the corner and up your a** like every stick that gets its way up there every night."

"UGH!" Pushing him aside she stormed off mumbling under her breath. Walking in Dean tossed Roman the Arizona tea he'd picked up while out. "I thought I'd have to walk in here and knock some since into you."

"Yea...you're hit at the bar mighta knocked some since into me,thanks...now nice just gotta have hope."

"Do what ya gotta do brotha,just do what you think is right."

-------------
"Raven..I don't see how you can just stuff you face in that first off bacon is disgusting,Burker kind just sucks by its self and whatever that special smoothie your drinking just looks like throw up."

"Oh hush you fruit plate naked juice weirdo,you've just got bad taste...or maybe it's just your pregnancy talking."

"I'm no,I've hated bacon ever since we were younger,burger king just makes me wanna puke,case closed."

"You know what if I can't eat without being judged maybe I'll just go eat in my room! Good day!"

Alicia laughed shaking her head watching as her sister struggle to grab her plate and drink at the same time while going up the steps. "She just hasn't changed. She looked down to her stomach noticing how her stomach was already starting to get the baby bump form.. She still couldn't believe she was soon going to give birth to a baby girl or boy,she was hoping it would be a girl but couldn't think of what Roman would want... "No matter what...he's the father...and we're gonna have to work things out...if I even exist to him." Lying down on the couch she turned on the tv going to the DVR and playing a Full House episode,that not only was her show growing up but it helped her get her mind off things.