I Just Need You

The next day at the arena,almost every superstar and diva were called to the arena they were going to be in for the shows that week by Steph and Hunter.

"Okay okay,everyone listen up."

Instead of hearing her almost everyone continued on with their conversations.

"HEY HEY!...EVERYBODY SHUT IT OR THE OVER SEAS TOUR IS CANCELED AND I CAN MAKE THAT HAPPEN!"

Everyone stopped at the same time turning their attention to Stephanie.

"Thank you...no as we all know,there has been an incident with our divas champion, Alicia...I have not been told anything but for this business I need you all especially the ones close to help hear out for any updates right now having a divas champ is the last thing on my mind it's knowing the condition and ability of our superstars and divas that matter."

"Are you kidding me! Come on Steph her not being around is basically the best thing to happen to the divas division now that she's gone,we can get what we deserve!"

"Yea face it everyone and I mean every last one of you,ALICIA IS DEAD! GONE! BYE BYE BIRDIE just like her mother,so what do you guys say we drop this meeting and we all go get ready for the shows this week."

Roman was trying his best to hold back the rage building up inside but couldn't, he jumped up storming over to Nikki and Brie getting in their faces. "Both of you..need to shut the hell up...RIGHT NOW! You worthless selfish bitc*es all you think about are yourselves and it's screw everyone else well guess what we ALL are sick of your shi* so do us all a favor and shut the fuc* up and leave ANY of our names out your mouths!"

"Awe Bri,Roman angry...someone mad because their girlfriend just wasn't the women he expected."

Roman knew the only thing to do to prevent him from hitting Nikki was to just walk away,he shoved past her running out of the room straight to the locker room.

"REIGNS! Shi* I've got my leather jacket in there he's not messin that up!" Dean stood up following behind him.

"Ladies?" Paige said as she stood with folded arms, Marti,Nattie,Naomi,Tamina Foxy all stood up nodding towards each other then splitting up Paige Marti and Nat to Nikki and Naomi Tamina and Foxy to Bri backing them into the wall corner.

"Ladies ladies HEY! Look we were just joking,you know we both get a little crazy with chat right Brie...BRIE!?" Nikki screamed seeing her sister who somehow escaped their girls blocking and took off running.

"You all can't hit me! That's called jumping! You'll get expelled!"

"AND WE'LL take that risk pumpkin...now did you know red lip stick and black eye shadow looks great on you?"

"BRIE!!!'"

----------
"Those stupid bitch*es! Keep talking shi* ABOUT ALICIA! SHE DID NOTHING! NOTHING AND SHE'S GETTING THIS CRAP! I LOST THE GIRL I LOVE BECAUSE OF THEM!"

Roman had been pacing around the locker room throwing and tossing any and everything in his path,he couldn't hold In all the emotion he had hidden inside...by the time Dean had gotten to the locker room it's was basically an after math of a tornado.

"Roman! Calm down!"

"HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL DEAN I LOST THE GIRL OF MY DREAMS MY WIFE AND THOSE BELLA BITC*EA CAN'T HAVE ANY TYPE OF SYMPATHY IT'S PATHETIC AND I'M SICK OF THEIR BULL!"

"AND DO YOU THINK ALICIA WOULD WANT YOU BEING THIS WAY! DO YOU THINK ANGER WILL SOLVE ANYTHING BRO! TRY LIVING YOUR LIFE WITHOUT A MOM OR DAD AND THE ONLY ONE TIME YOU DID SEE THEM THEY WERE AT EACH OTHERS THROATS! HAVING TO JOURNEY YOUR CARRER AND GOALS ON YOUR OWN BECAUSE THEY WERE TOO SELFISH TO DO ANYTHING FOR THEIR SON...do you know why it took me so long to talk to Paige...yea man I've got this crazy cocky Attitude but growing up with what I did...it's hard to open up to someone...I know how you feel bro...it's deep and scary...I know."

"...I miss her man...that girl was my life,she knew just the right things to say and she's gone man...why."

Walking closer to him Dean pulled Roman into one of their manly hugs. "I know you do bro...I do to...we all do...we've just gotta hope for the best...we have to."

Okay hey! So the last chapter was originally going to be the last but I think this will be the last one if I feel like it because I feel like going over 60 chapters is a it insane and is just start a 3'd book of same thing but I'm not sure yet I will let you guys know if I do and if not I'll just post the next chapter and so on....

   P.S today was just a beautiful,welcoming day...  3:13....I officially became an aunt ❤️