Push...

4 weeks later:

"Wow,Roman Reigns proposes to Alicia Love,her response,YES!"

"Current Wwe Diva not only pregnant but now fiancée to wwe superstar Roman Reigns,dang girl,you the talk of the week that was Monday and it's now 4 weeks later,they luv you." Naomi said turning her phone screen to Alicia for her to see.

"Oh wow...I'm still just mind blown myself...I love him but this was...I'm just speechless. "

"So did doc say when your baby is due,I've been nagging Jimmy to take me shopping so I can buy soon to be diva some clothes but he's just lazy."

"Oh Nao,you don't have to do that and actually its most likely in a few weeks considering a new month starts and he said the second week of so I guess we'll just have to see."

"So have you thought of any names for the girl?"

"Well...to be honest no...okay Nao just between me and you...I love Roman with all my heart,he's the best thing that's happened to me but,I just can't help but to think about everything that happened in my...last relationship."

"You can tell me anything Hun,what's going on?" She placed her phone in her pocket turning to Alicia but still pushing the shopping cart.

"Naomi...I'm not gonna lie...I'm scared." As she spoke she started to nervously twiddle her thumbs.

"Scared of what boo,you're having a baby,getting married,life should be good for you girl."

"Well,that's the point Nao...my last relationship...it was horrible...sure we were fine a good while then,he just snapped one day which turned daily...the insults...the threats of if I did something even if as simple as talking to a  friend which he for some reason didn't like...he'd flip,am I over him,of course but now that things are getting serious with Roman...I've just got that fear of letting him down or him walking out."

"Hun,you know a Roman loves you,I could never see him being nothing but sweet and caring especially now that you're having a baby now that all just bring his love for you higher."

"I know...it's just,the memories just won't leave,it's basically hunting me."

"You're a strong girl Ali,I know you are,Roman's a good guy."

"Yea I know...I trust him but like I said before I tend to be just way paranoid...social anxiety ever since middle school...I'm just all over,I don't see how he deals with me sometimes."

"Girl it's called love trust me the amount of times I make Jimmy stop in the middle of public for a selfie or kiss or how much I drag him to stores before he would hesitate or try to suggest later now he's shoots right up."

"You two are honestly so cute together,if anything you guys relationship is g- she stopped in her tracks as she felt this jolt in her stomach and down then feeling some water spontaneous leave her 'area'

"You okay girly?" Naomi asked placing a hand on her shoulder starting to feel worrisome.

"Na...Naomi...my water just broke!"

Naomi's mouth fell open at first she stood for a few seconds before she snapped back into reality taking Alicia's arm and hurrying her out the store back to the car.

"Okay stay calm girly I'm gonna call Roman and Jimmy,just stay put."

"Okay Nao..just do me a favor and HURRY UP, OHHHHH!" She held her hand on her stomach groaning in pain.

Roman Jimmy Dean and Jey,Ziggler were all out hanging Around the game room when Romans phone started ringing. Curious as to why Naomi was calling him he answered. "Nao,what's up?"