What If...

"Well Alicia,luckily nothing badly happened,you may have a long noticeable bruises down in your mid section but all you'll need to do is keep it iced."

"Thanks Mark." She gave him a slight smile before she slid off the trainers table Paige and Foxy with their arms around her shoulder helping her even though she'd already said she was fine.

"Ali I'm so sorry for turning on you just to join the crew I thought was popular which turns out to just be a two person bit*h annoying complain clique...I actually was pretty happy when you beat Nikki for that title and I know you've got more of an amazing future ahead of you."

"Oh yea,she's got quit the big push impact coming soon,I think we all are gonna be surprised but proud."

"Paige,SHUT UP!...and It's cool Foxy,I mean I may have done the same thing a year ago when I felt like I was completely nothing and wouldn't ever make an impact like I am now."

"So...Foxy,we'd love to stay and chat honestly and catch up but we've gotta run to CVS...I made a stupid decision and mixed a few foods together in catering earlier and luckily I held it all in during the match."

"Oh Paige you've always been quit the experimenter but okay,are you two on the card for the live event tomorrow night?"

"I haven't checked yet but I'm sure Steph will tell us some time,well we've gotta run,catch ya later Tutu!"

Foxy was confused at first until she looked down and saw her puff black sparkle tutu she had on. She started doing her usual hip twirl dance as she laughed heading to the divas locker room.

"Woo woo woo! Nice tutu!" Ryder called out turning his attention from his phone for once watching Foxy as she passed by.

"THANKS RYDER!"

----------
A video of Dean cracking his knuckles  glancing at everyone he passed heading to gorilla for his match against Bray appeared on the tron making the crowd cheer hyping up the match which most people already assumed that any and everything would happen during the match, crazy rocking chair preacher vs good crazy,crazy period.

--Commercial Break--

A replay is shown of when Roman and Deanbwere facing off against Seth and Kane when Bray interfered taking out Roman from behind but Dean having Romans back and taking Bray out with a dirty deeds after nailing him with punches and his rope rebound lariat. They also showed a small clip of how this feud with Bray and Roman started at MITB.

Once Dean has made his entrance he stood in the ring pacing eyeing the entrance ramp as he waited for the creepy hobo to finally come out so he could get crazy and maybe bust a few faces before the show ended. The arena lights flicked off and phone flashlights instantly lit up swaying from side to side as Bray made his way down the ramp with his Lantern in his hand.

For some odd reason he's stopped at the end of the ramp as if he was waiting for someone else to come out,Luke but as soon as the light turned on he and the crowd were surprised to see Roman standing behind him who automatically starts attacking him the crowd exploding with cheers and "oohs"

Punch after punch Roman Waited until Bray was fully dazed before grabbing him by the collar of his orange red crow shirt tossing him into the barricade followed by a slam back first into the ring apron.

All while this was going on Dean stood in the ring leaning on the ropes smirking and watching,the only way he'd interfere was if Luke tried to come out or Bray used a weapon to get Roman away from him.  

"This is awesome!" Chants filled threw out the arena as Roman continued his beat down on Bray,an idea suddenly popped into Romans head, with Bray leaning half way on the apron Roman backed away absorbing his target before running forward hitting him with his apron running drop kick.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T RUN BRAY!" Grabbing Bray he rolled him into the ring and stood with a smirk doing his usual howl as the match bell rang.

Dean walked over standing over Bray looking down at him with a smirk. He started to debut what he should do but then just plopped down ontop of Bray positing himself as if he was sitting in a chair with his arms behind his head legs stretched out crossed over ankles.

1,2,3. Of course Dean had won,instead if adding on to any destruction He stood up letting the ref raise his hand as his music blared thew the arena. Sliding out the ring he walked over to Roman giving him a slap on the arm nodding his head. "We kicked some a** huh!?" Dean said with a humor putting his fist out

"Believe that brother!" He put his fist fist bumping with Dean. They took a few pictures and signed a few signs before they headed backstage.

-------------

Alicia and Paige both say in Paige's hotel room sitting everyone in a while turning to each other with small smiles as they waited for the times to go off,at the moment no one knew what to expect,once again it was a 50/50 chance of either positive or negative...

Skillets "Hero" rang from Paige's phone making both girls junk slightly mending the timer was over. Alicia was worried,kids right now? She just couldn't see herself with. She arose from the couch walking over to the bathroom door.

"Don't forget I'm right here a few feet away pumpkin." Paige said.

Alicia gave her a small smile before walking into the bathroom. Approaching the sink she closed her eyes taking in deep breaths. "Everything's gonna be okay...just...1...2...3 she looked down opening her eyes, she had to blink a few times,her heart starting to best uncontrollably.

Positive... In complete shock she dropped to the ground with her back on the wall crying...she couldn't believe it...she wasn't ready for this...she would have to leave her dream job all because...of this...

"Luv." Paige peeked in seeing her on the floor sniffling...meaning she knew the results, crouching down she sat next to Alicia pulling her into a hug. "It's gonna be okay Ali...who knows Roman might just be overwhelmed when he hears about this."

"No...Paige I'm not ready to have a baby...his mom already hates me now in carrying her grandchild,I was on a roll with my impact and change for this division and now it's all gonna go because...I've got a human growing inside me! I can't do this Paige,I just can't!"

"Luv maybe this was meant to happen,you and Roman have been threw so much together now this is gonna just build up you guys trust love and just loyalty for each other...you're gonna make a great mum."

"I...I don't know Paige... Just please,please don't tell anyone...not even Roman."

"Alicia...you have to tell him and you just gonna have to miss ring action for a bit...especially if he's the father...he is right?"

Alicia snapped her head up even with tears still streaming down her face glaring at Paige "NO SHI* SHERLOCK OF COURSE HE IS!"

She chuckled as she wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Well...at least your not crying anymore...but Hun...you've got to...he has to know,if you don't...I've seen so many shows and news...things could take a turn for the worse,just tell him,it'll be half a lift off your shoulders."

All Alicia could do was look down towards her stomach poking around...the thought of her getting bigger...a human growing inside her...everything changing...circled around her mind,and there was no way of stopping all these thoughts from making her go completely...into another break down...