Smackdown

The next morning Alicia had met up with Marti for a morning workout in the workout room, even though it had a good bit of people in there they were able to focus on Themselves. At the mention they were both running on the treadmill having a mix of music and conversation.

"Girl you just don't know how much I've missed our workout sessions together,I love Paige but that girl goes way to hard on them steps."

"Well I coulda told you that,her and Nattie,you should have seen when we were in Miami,them both, in 90 degree weather, 3 hours,oh no that was my cheat and lazy day."

"Impact Never we to Miami,I would wanna go sometime."

"Hey I'm still your travel buddy right,a ride with Foxy & Paige,mix those two hyper and crazy level and that's all I can say."

"Oh wow,well I will be looking for the 4...the 4-

Paige had just come up behind them hearing their conversation and decided to sneak up behind them. "The A.A.M.P or we could just call ourselves the Anti feisty dolls."

"HOLY SHI* PAIGE!" Marti yelled stopped her tred automatically a bit jumpy from Her sneaking up.

"HA! The little doll is afraid of the anti diva."

"I was not! I was just...just finishing my run so..I WAS NOT SCARED!"

"Oh whatever,so hey Champ,I just got news that you have a tag match tonight AND...guess who's special guest referee."

"Lemie guess,we're gonna get a little anti Dollness tonight?"

"That's right! Ah oh let's go Marti,lover boy coming our way."

They all turned around and saw Roman walking their way, Alicia rolled her eyes about to walk off when Paige stopped her.

"Something going on with you two?"

"Ignorant,truth,no take backs,nothing thy serious."

"Hey Paige,Marti...baby girl."

"ugh." Plugging her headphones in she went right back onto the treadmill.

"Ah I see she's trying to avoid you,should we ah,give you two some space?"

"No,we're good...I think she's just trying to do what the guys say girls aiming to over do us,especially before this tour coming up."

That part,Alicia heard,she pulled her headphones out and turned to Roman. "Excuse you...exactly what are you trying to say."

"Well just the guys have been saying the girls...maybe especially you been trying to get over your original level and we just don't want you too over do and get hurt."

"Oh please you wouldn't even care if I were to slip and fall in a puddle...but ah,come on you 'boys' who wanna talk INCLUDING you...I'll prove you wrong...so Mr.Cardio 24/7,come on."

"Baby,I didn't mean that,I just me-

"No,come on,what's good,little pull up bar,sit ups that's old school how about a little cross fit,be there or I know you all can't keep your smack talk."

---------
It's already been about 2 hours and Alicia has been back and forth with the different sections, right now they were watching as she was at the Pull Up Bars trying to beat the amount of 45, right now she was at 32.

"Awe look She's about to beat your record Reigns,husband wife competition."

"I didn't even want this to go that far." He mumbled still watching Alicia hoping nothing would happen.

"32...33..34..35 she was in range of going back up when her hand felt slippery,she tried catching herself but she couldn't catch her grip in time,she fell Right towards the ground landing on her knee shed injured earlier before.