"I Dig That."

"Who does he think he is just walking up out there like he owns me,I know what I was doing!"

"Excuse me Alicia." Renee approached her. "Out there we saw you basically attack Eva followed by what happened Monday and slapping your boyfriend Roman Reigns,do you have an explanation or anything behind that?"

"Well...Renee,I do think I over reacted and I should go and apologize to all three girls face to face once Brie is back on her feet and Roman you're right he is my boyfriend and I was just upset that's it." With in seconds her sympathy look went to complete laughter.

"Renee do you think I honestly give a damn about The Bella's and their side kick Eva who's just going to be flushed down the drain once Nikki 'DREAMS' of taking this title away from me but I promise you won't happen,ya see ever since I've gotten here rather outside the ring or in the ring it was hell,a start off with Those two and day after day I took it...until the day I got sick of it so I confronted her which led to me...winning this my first time,none of that twin magic crap no 'BELLA TAKE OVER' hell no...I am divas champion and I am making a change and statement EVER night until I retire which won't be happening soon,but hey I'm up for a challenge any day,and with my fellow doll Marti...I know she's got my back...and I've got hers." She adjusted the title on her shoulder before  walking off.

-------
Roman vs Luke

Harper goes for a powerbomb and counters a back body drop with a roll-up. Harper quickly superkicks Roman and hits a sit-out powerbomb for a near fall. Harper cannot believe Reigns kicked out. Harper goes for a discus clothesline, but Reigns takes him down with down with his own cloth line going down himself.

"Let's go Roman" chants filled the arena as Dean slammed his hand son the apron cheering on Roman.

Suddenly Roman's music hits with the same lighting and screen tron,everyone turned to the steps and looked being confused then Alicia came from behind the wall stopping at the top of the steps having on Roman's tank top, a pair of blue shorts and her knee high chucks on. The arena was filled with cheers but everyone still being confused.

While making her way down the steps she slapped hands with the fans that were reaching their arms out. Once she got to the barricade instead of jumping over she climbed up and say wit her legs hanging. She sat blowing a kiss towards Roman giving of her those awkward smirks waving.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Roman yelled leaning on the ropes. Before he could say anything else he was roughly turned around. Ducking Luke's punch he ran to the rope bouncing off running back and spearing Luke and getting the pin.

Alicia continued eyeing the ring until from behind out of no where Nikki came from behind pulling her back behind the barricade. She stomped on Alicia a few times bridge jumping over the barricade and grabbing the title that lie on the ground.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS! THIS IS MINE!" No one excepting if Alicia got back to her feet and climbed onto the barricade steadying herself until she got her balance she leaped forward taking Nikki down,she started slamming her head into the outside mats yelling and screaming.

"YOU WANA TOUCH ME! YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!"

Running over Roman pulled Alicia up throwing her over his shoulder,she was in so much rage towards Nikki that she didn't even notice who it was carrying her. Following behind Dean had the title in his hand slapping hands with the fans while trying to hold back laugher.

Once they got backstage Roman placed her down backing away in case she was going to throw a punch like last time.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DO NOT TOUCH ME...EVER AGAIN!"

"Alicia you need to calm down okay,just listen to me."

"Listen to you and hear lie after lie, SURE WHY NOT I'M USE TO IT!"

"I DIDN'T LIE TO YOU YOU JUST NEVER LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"EXPLAIN WHAT THAT YOU'RE A PATHETIC HYPERCRIT WHO DOES NOTHING BUT CARE ABOUT HIMSELF!"

Not saying another word Roman pushed her up against the wall smashing his lips onto hers. Just when he thought she was going to flip out she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing back then quickly pulling back. She shoved him back wiping her mouth with her sleeve.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY TITLE!" She turned around and looked at Dean who had it held out towards her, she snatched it out of his hands bringing it close to her chest. "DON'T TOUCH MY TITLE! DON'T TOUCH MY BOOK! DON'T TOUCH ME! MY TITLE! NO ONE IS GETTING THIS!"

She started walking backwards down the hall still eyeing nothing of them. "NO ONE!"

Once she wasn't in sight Roman turned to Dean with a smirk.

"What,I didn't do anything."

"She kissed back...she still digs me...she may not wanna admit it but- he glanced to the side and saw Dean walking off.

"WHIPPED! That's all I can say!" He called over his shoulder throwing up the peace sign

I seriously love you all who left me comments and gave me support the other day when I told you guys what was going on,today was actually a bit better especially since I found out I'm gonna be in Aunt soon,I do just wanna say thank you all who took time to give me advice and took time to read that,thank you so much again and I promise I'm gonna try to get back on track with this book this weekend ❤️