Unwelcoming Invite

Romans music hits and the crowd cheers while throwing up their signs l,making his way down the stairs he fist bumped with fans taking in the crowds energy,one thing was on his mind and that was destroying Luke Harper. Once Roman climbed into the ring doing his pose on the turnbuckle Deans music hits and he comes out ready for war,there was no way he was gonna let the Wyatts take out his brotha.

------------

Once the bell rings both Roman and Luke lock up,they go back and forth not braking their holds until Luke powers Romans into the corner.

Luke kicks him in the midsection with a follow up of multiple uppercuts. Before he could get another hit in Roman ducks and punches Luke,he reverses to where Luke was in the corner,in the midsection and uppercuts him. Roman continues his hits going with his 10 punches in the corner, he was only able to get 3 when Luke shoved him off but this didn't daze Roman one bit,he ran right back and continues with his punches

Backing away Luke slowly stumbled out the corner only to be clotheslined.  Before Roman could go for a pin Luke quickly rolls out the ring.

"GET BACK IN THE RING LUKE! 1...2!"

Luke gets back into the ring and eyes Roman.

"LET'S GO BITC*!" Roman yelled,they both locked up again,once again Luke gets Roman into the corner and let's load of multiple punches but Roman manages to stay up even after the punches and lands him a few himself then clotheslining Luke once again,just as Roman was going for a cover only for a two count Raw went to a commercial.

------------ (I suck so bad at writing out matches so I'm using a source I found online)

(http://www.wrestleview.com/wwe-wrestling-results/wwe-raw-results/55289-wwe-raw-results-7-20-15-undertaker-lesnar-brawl)

We come back from the break to see Reigns trapped in a cobra clutch. Reigns eventually fights up, but Harper punches him and takes him down with an arm wrench. Harper applies a hammerlock and clubs away at the arm. Harper reapplies a cobra clutch, but Reigns fights up. Reigns charges at him, but Harper sends him through the ropes. Reigns' feet get caught on the ropes, and he hits the ground a little hard. Reigns gets in the ring before being counted out. Harper quickly kicks him in the arm and knees away at him. Harper picks him up by the hair and twists his arm around the top rope. Reigns punches back at him with his good arm before hitting a one-armed back suplex. Harper rolls out of the ring and slams Reigns' arm off the ring post as he grabs him. Harper comes into the ring with a slingshot senton before applying a combination overhead wristlock/chin lock. Harper then switches to the cobra clutch. Reigns fights up, so Harper sends him to the corner. Reigns elbows him a few times before Harper punches him back. Harper goes for a running big boot, but Reigns avoids it. Harper hits the top rope and falls out of the ring.

Harper gets back in the ring, and Reigns kicks him in the midsection before kicking him in the chest. Reigns repeats this before flooring him with a right hand. Reigns clotheslines him before hitting a leaping clothesline. Reigns' left arm is limp. Reigns sends him to the corner and charges, but Harper avoids him. Reigns quickly comes back with a Samoan Drop with one arm.

-----

Back to my free write:

Roman rolled out of the ring about to perform his drive by drop kick when Bray hopped up from his chair running in front of Roman.

"ANYONE BUT YOU ROMAN!" Ignoring his comment Roman ran forward and punches him. Going right back to Luke Roman rolled him back into the ring. Backing up into the corner he started setting up for the spear when the Wyatts video played and the lights went out... As soon as the lights cut back on there stood this huge full bearded man with a black Wyatt sheep mask on.

He stood eyeing Roman who stood confused as to what was happening. Slowly climbing into the ring he went straight for Roman, Roman tries to go right for him but the man is much stronger and knocks Roman off his feet with one bump.

The man suddenly yanks Roman up and locks in this a standing head and arm choke choking Roman out. All while this was going Dean was being beat down on by Bray and Luke.

The crowds boos suddenly turned to cheers when Alicia appeared on the tron and was seen heading somewhere which no one knew where until everyone started cheering again seeing her at the top of the ramp them running down the ramp,she stormed up to the ring climbing onto the apron.

"LET HIM GO!"

The mystery guy continued his hold on Roman until Alicia climbed threw the ropes . "I SAID LET HIM GO! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL YOU ARE BUT YOU NEED TO LEAVE WITH YOUR PHYCHO FAMILY!" Everyone was surprised to see how Alicia was standing her ground,in front of some mystery big guy....a Wyatt especially

The man stepped over Roman's unconscious body heading the direction of the ropes,as soon as he wasn't in Alicia's sight she kneeled down next to Roman gently shaking him...u too suddenly she felt a rough grasp around her shirt yanking her up,before she could react the person lifts her up and startes to choke her out with the hanging head and arm choke.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! Someone needs to stop this!" Jerry yelled

"This is down right disgusting,what is wrong with these Wyatts!" Booker added.

"You two suck ups should have known it was coming she poked in business that wasn't hers there for sh-

"COLE WILL YOU SHUT UP!" Both Booker and Jerry yelled while still watching what was going down in the ring.

Finally the mystery Man drops Alicia a rag doll dropping her right Ontop of Roman. He climbed out of the ring walking backwards up the ramp with Luke and Bray,the crowd booing the hell out of them.

"All I can say Booker,once Roman wakes up and sees this,all Wyatts are in danger maybe he'll hear what this idiot Cole said and will spear him!"