Changes And Thoughts Part 3

Ever since the other night Dean had kept in contact with Alicia,he didn't tell Roman how he's talked to her feeling it was best at the moment. At the moment they were getting their things on the bus for the next state. Dean had a feeling it was gonna be an awkward silent ride.

"Ambrose...do you think she's gonna come back?"

Dean cursed under his breathe wishing he hadn't asked he didn't know how to reply. "Uh...well...okay man to be honest I don't know,I don't know what happened and why she left but s-

"SHE LEFT,WHEN,WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"

"Look you were the one who said those things to her and it's not my fault the only thing I have to do and talk to her ON A DAILY BASE TO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T GO INTO DEPRESSION AND TRY TO KILL HERSELF ESPECIALLY WITH A BABY ON THE WAY! GET YOUR FUC*IN HEAD STRAIGHT SHE'S ONE PERSON SHE A HARD WORKER SHE'S BEEN THROUGH SHI* AND WE SAID WE'D BE THERE FOR HER AND NOW THAT THERES A BABY YOU NEED TO LEAVE NIKKI ALONE FIND A WAY TO GET HER BACK AND DON'T SCREW UP THIS RELATIONSHIP!"

Roman understood everything he was saying,he was just surprised at how Dean had just...that. "Yea...you're right." Nodding he walked into the bus going straight for the couch where he slumped down putting his face in his hands letting every word he was told go threw his head.

"Damn...it's killing him but...lesson learned Reigns,you gotta do what you got to do to get her back."

--------------
"So my daughter is going to be a mother huh,so have you found out the gender?"

"Wow ma,you handled the news better than I expected...and actually no...not yet,he said in 3 weeks I can come back and things should be flowing to the process of when the baby is due...just wish the father...was around."

"Awe Hun...ya know,the incident with me and your dad...I'm not gonna lie...when your sister was being born,he was being hesitant to if he was gonna stay or go to his...well girlfriend at the time,of course I wanted to fight for him but...we all know I'm the nice and just wait and see...it was when you were born that he finally stayed and things were,great...but it was around the time when you were accomplishing first words,day care,he didn't bother so things happened,he honestly does love you but he just can't find a way to come along...then he passed away which you were there for-

Alicia could hear the cracking in her moms voice,she didn't know that many things had happened,but she understood. She moved over pulling her mom into a hug who wrapped her arms around rubbing her back.

"My baby girl is gonna be a mom...I'm gonna be a grandmother...oh my goodness."

Am I happy...a bit I already miss the business,I miss hanging out with the girls,putting on a show for the fans...but I guess...things happen for a reason...

----------------
Once they had arrived to the state and having the rest of the day free, to help Roman get his mind off things Dean invited The Usos & Naomi out to dinner, even though they're table just happened to be next to Summer,Cameron ,Miz & Kevin they were able to have a good time...until the idiots decided to start running their mouths,everyone at the table continued eating but listening carefully.

"Why did Roman even date that piece of crap?" Cameron said.
"Yeah and now her usual OPEN sesh has gotten her pregnant,what a Thot." summer said with a snicker

"Oh yea and Seth...what the heck is his problem getting into something with that whore,he is in for some drama and trouble with his baby mama." Miz said

By this time Roman was furious,actually shaking trying to hold back his anger but he couldn't hold back anymore, standing up pushing his chair back he stormed over to their table grabbing Miz by the shirt collar and putting him up against the wall.

"KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT HER YOU CREEP,YOU KNOW NOTHING BUT HOW TO GO EXPLORING IN YOUR WIFES CLOSET,KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH AND YOU'RE GONNA END UP IN THE HOSPITAL,GOT IT!?"

"Ye...yea man,I'm sorry just don't hurt the face I'm sorry...sorry you're dating a whore."

Without warning Roman kept his hands on his collar swinging him from the wall across the table making him knock the drink nearby onto Summer.

"OH MY GOSH! THIS DRESS COST $300 YOU JERK! Either you or your little hoe skank Alicia AKA your leg spreadin buddy owe me money for this!"

This time it was Naomi who stood up knocking her chair over in the process walking over to Summer and slapping her. "NO ONE TOLD YOUR STUPID SELF TO SPEND THAT MUCH ON A DRESS BLONDIE!"

"NAOMI! You are so ghetto! Stop attacking my girl Summer because she's got more success than you,especially after our little tag team br- Cameron couldn't even finish at how fast Naomi walked over shoving her chair back making her fall back also climbing over and landing constant hard punches to her face.

All while this was going on. both Usos stood with their phones recording while Dean sat still eating not casually turning around and looking but mainly paying any attention.

"GO HEAD BABY! SNATCH THEM EDGES!" Jimmy yelled out getting a shoulder punch from his brother who was also laughing.

With all the screams and sounds of things being thrown security and police rushed over to their section braking up the fights and sending everyone out with a warning and telling them all to fix their attitudes.

"Dude...did you get that whole fight,your girl Nao can swing man."

"I sure did,I'll send it to ya Ambrose,I think you can even hear every time Naomi punched her....you good babe?" He asked turning to her who stood filing her fingernails.

"Oh yea,I'm good boo,kinda felt good...it did"

"Alright,I think we've caused enough trouble,let's all get back to our hotels and just chill for the rest of the night,we'll see each other at the arena tomorrow?"

"Sounds like a plan Uce,later Nao...hey man,you alright?" Dean asked noticing Roman had been staring off into space the last few minutes every since they were kicked outta the restaurant.
"Yea...I'm good." When actually he was still feeling kinda hurt it ate him up on the inside how long its been ever since he saw or heard from Alicia.

"Hey Reigns...if it makes you feel better...Ali is addicted to FaceTime."

Roman gave him a small smile as they both headed back towards the hotel, maybe he could finally talk to her and apologize,sort things out...