Reigns Relax

Okay so I had my co writer with me when I wrote that last chapter and not only do I not have any ideas but neither does she SO! Good news I'm just gonna free wrote and hope by the end it makes sense and B,ALICIA ISN'T DEAD! Don't worry! It was a quick cliff hanger to add before class bell rang and he's strict on phones so he would have takin it so sorry for that lame or just ugh cliff hanger...I'll do better...

P.S Alicia isn't in the hospital anymore but still,ya know...

------------------

Ever since they'd gotten back from the hospital and went back to Romans Roman hadn't left Alicia's side,sure she was still out of it from the meds but still just wanted to be by her side until she woke,even after.

"Is...Ali going to die?" A small voice said behind the cracked door,Roman turned his head to see JoJo barely peeking her head in with a sad expression.

"Princess come here." She slowly crept in as she neared the bed Roman sat up lifting her into his lap. "She's not gonna die JoJo,she's a strong girl,she's just been through a lot but you wanna know something,daddies gonna be by her side until she's back on her feet...wanna know something?"

"Yea."

"We actually,need a flower girl for our wedding, you think you'd wanna do it?"

"YES,YES,YESSSS! That means I get to wear a pretty dress and carry flowers and decorate the fluffy carpet,I'm gonna go tell my friends!" Roman chuckled as she wiggled her way out of his lip and dashed out the room.

"OW...HOW IN THE HECK CAN A GIRL TACKLE AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE.!" He heard Dean groaning as he crawled past the door.

"Good for you,good work Sweetie show em what girl power!"

Feeling the bed start to shift he turned to Alicia who was starting to move around in her sleep he walked over to the dresser grabbing her water and the pill they said for her to take when she finally woke. He helped her sit up with his around her shoulder. "Ali...I thought I lost you,how are you feeling now?"

"Mm hmm,take off the light,my head is killing me." She mumbled with her head still in the crook of his neck.

"Um baby,the lights not even on,here come on before it gets any worse take this."

She slowly lifted her head taking the pill. "Roman...I can't do this anymore.

"Do what?"

"Just sit here cooped up basically a bounce game of the house to the hospital to back home,I miss being in that ring,traveling,meeting the fans, I just miss everything."

"I know you do baby girl...it'll just be a few more weeks hopefully...but for now." He took her right hand into his kissing the top. "You being my fiancé,I still can't get over,plus,we've got ourselves a flower girl."

"Roman we've still gotta get the invites and th-

He placed his finger on her lips silencing her. "Baby girl no more stress and worries okay,from now on you need to relax and I mean it and you can try to deny me but I won't allow it,and I know the perfect way to kick off this relax.

DIRTY RATED R ALERT 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

"Arms up baby girl." He smiled as she did so,he filed his hands to the bottom of her tank top sliding it above her head and tossing it to the side. He leaned forward as his lips kissed around her neck,he started kissing his way down her neck to her shoulders to her chest when he saw she still had on her sports bra.

Even before when they had sex she never was a fan of taking her bra off,self consciousness about it ever since...forever but she didn't wanna ruin the moment.

He pulled her right cup down as his tongue circled around her nipple,with his other hand he pulled down the other cup making circular motions around her now hardened nipple making her moan.

"Mmm fuc* Ro she moaned,releasing his grip he stood up taking off his shirt and shorts,she noticed his erection which was no where near unseen. After everything that's happened she felt like she should be the one paying him back rolling off the bed just as he sat at the edge she dropped to her knees,she started to pump a few times before she took the tip in her mouth. Flicking her tongue as he wrapped his hand in her hair enjoying the moment.

"Alicia,fuc* baby!" He said suck in in his breathe . This made her realize she was doing exactly what she planned to do or make him feel,she continued to keep going,she felt him hit the back of her throat which was soon going to send him over edge.
"Baby,oh god stop,stop,I'm gonna cum." He groaned she let go with a pop leaving slight kisses down before she fully backed away.

"Oh damn,baby where'd you learn that?" He said trying to catch his breath.

"I just know,how to make my man happy and pleasured."

"You sure do,now it's my turn baby girl." Standing up he picked her up playfully tossing her onto the bed.

Hovering over her he gave full eye contact seeing the want and desire in her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her lips a bit more aggressively but passionate. His right hand stared to wonder around until he gripped the ends of her boy shorts.

"Baby,you're such a Tomboy, gonna have to get you over that especially during Christmas." Pickling her shorts down he slid his finger In her bundle rubbing in small circler motions making Alicia moan in pure pleasure.

Roman knew it was now the perfect time to make his move,smoky he slid in two fingers into her tight and wet core,he continued to push In and out not breaking the rhythm or speed,the way she arched her back only making him go faster.

"Ro! OH GOSH,YES"

He smirked knowing he had her in the right place,stopping he slid his fingers out licking his own hands.

"Damn baby,you taste like honey,so good.

Roman moved lower as to where he was direct contact with her core that was just begging to be pleasured again. Sticking his tongue out he inserted it into her hole making her arch up again. Everything completely off her mind enjoying the moment of pure pleasure. With his tongue still inserted he used his other hand again to slid inside turning her on.

"AH GOD OH GOD YES BABY,don't stop!" Alicia screaming digging her claws into the bed sheets.

Roman continued to lick around making her squeal as she felt herself ready to explode u until he suddenly stopped.

"RO!" She pouted

"Oh don't pout,I'm no where near done baby." Positioning himself he slowly slid into her,she arched up even more feeling the feeling she hadn't felt for a while.

Lifting her leg he was able to go deeper.

"RO! RIGHT THERE,PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

"Geez baby! I thought I would have had you fully stretched by now, so tight!" He gritted continuing to pound inside her.

"OH GOD! I'M GONN CUM RO!"

"Release baby,I'm close too,I wanna see you cum!"

"OH,AH...OH G AHHH!" She cried as she released all over Roman.

"ALICIA!" Roman moaned as he hit his peek emptying out inside her. Pulling out he collapsed next to rolling her On Top of him. She looked up at him as she hid her head into the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around her

"Hope I've helped you finally relax baby girl,perfect for me...and you."

"I love you Ro." She whispered.