Forgiven

"Ugh,I cant believe my stomach is getting bigger just about each day,I don't even have the clothes for this process everything is just gonna stick out and look flabby."

"Sis,I love you but im close to freakin punching you in the face if you keep putting yourself down."

"You can't hit a pregnant woman!"

"Who says,you're a girl,I'm a girl a- before she could finish the door bell rang. "You got lucky, walking over to the door her eyes raised in confusion as she saw a pizza man standing there. "Ah...may I help you?"

"Pizza delivery for Love?"

"Alright are you frrakin hitting on me because I have a bat upstairs and if you're still here when I come back down you're going to be my victim."

"NO,NO,WAIT!" The guy pulled off his hat turning out to be Dean. "Please don't kill me!"

"Ambrose...what's up...nice to see you again,come on in." She stepped to the side holding the door still as Dean walked by her hurrying thinking she's trip or attempt to kill him.

"Rav who's at the...DEAN!"

"Told you I'd keep my word short pregs." He chuckled making his way over to her giving her a quick hug before taking a seat next to her. "So...nice house...you seem comfortable...happy...your bump is becoming noticeable."

"Ugh,don't remind me."

"Why,it shows your growing and becoming closer to being a mother...you know ah...Roman really misses you."

"Bull shi*" she mumbled "oh he does...kinda wish...I could talk to him."

"Well now that you say that." He stood up walking out the house going to the car. "Get your a** out my car and go in there."

"I'm not walking into some strangers house Dean what are you crazy."

"YOU'LL KNOW WHO IT IS WHEN YOU GET IN THERE!"

"Alright fine." He got out the car and headed to the door which was already cracked open so he knocked before walking in. As soon as Alicia's eyes connected with his it felt like time had stopped she didn't know if she was seeing things or if he was really there.

"Alicia." He wasn't sure if he should walk over to her and hug her or if he could just stand there.

"How could you do this to me?!" Alicia screamed slowly starting to pull herself off the couch. Romam jumped at the Sudden outburst of her.

"Alicia,I can explain."

"EXPLAIN WHAT! They you don't give a crap about me being pregnant and just playing me this whole time! Was this your plan all along use me! Get me pregnant then leave!" She screamed tears pouring down her face already.

"Alicia,I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you or the things I said to you I didn't mean! I don't know why I believed them,I messed up big time but I regret every thing that's happened the last few weeks! I know you'd never cheat on me,I was stupid."

Alicia didn't know if if he was being honest or not  but with all the emotion built up inside her she didn't know how to respond. She stepped up forward slapping Roman in the face.

"HOW could you do this to me! I did NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU AND THIS IS THE WAY YOU REACT EVEN BELIEVE THOSE EVIL LYING BITC*ES!"

Roman understood where her reaction was coming from,he wasn't mad or upset,all he could do was stand there. He felt truly horrible for the things he's said to her. "Alicia...I'm sorry,sorry for the things I said,the things I did,the way I reacted,everything I regret,I've gone to a therapist I've even talked to Dean and they've helped me realize how much of an a** I was to do what I did,my life is complete with you,I have never felt so strong and close to someone like I do when your around me...please Alicia...just one more chance please,I'm sorry is all I can say because I know I've screwed up but I just can't live knowing I hurt someone who didn't deserve to be hurt as much as I did you."

Alicia had never seen Roman so...confession and letting out emotion...even though half of her was feeling as if he was lying she knew she had to listen to her heart...Roman was the one there for her threw EVERYTHING,threw all frustration she had before...she knew he was telling the truth.

"Roman." She said, "the day you and Dean came out to help me and how we started hanging out more after...before that,I had a crush on you but the day we got closer leading to our first kiss...I couldn't believe someone as...big top and really known would take time to hang out with a...no body...but now,you've made me feel like I mean something...I've told you I loved you before...and nothing will change that...we've got a new start to our relationship,and I know I'm gonna need you threw this process...when these hormones scream I hate you stab him...I know I really mean,he's an a** idiot,but I love him."

Pulling Alicia close to him she looked up into his eyes with a slight smile,he gently cupped her her face before pulling her face close and kissing her lips.

"So it's official....we've got a baby boy or girl on the way?" She feel him place his hand on her stomach as she nodded. 

"I honestly can't wait until he or she is born...maybe if it's a girl,she'll be as beautiful open hearted and caring like you."

"I love you Roman."

"I love you too baby girl." Once again he leaned down planting a kiss on her as she wrapped her arms around his side. Finally...things were back on track and she had no worries..