Don't Overthink Things

Smackdown was live tonight but neither Alicia or Roman had matches so there's stayed back at the hotel watching Smackdown and just hanging out. I was sitting on the balcony starring up at the stars,something about about the night time and stars went well with me when I was trying to something to write.

I was snapped out my thoughts when I felt a pair of arms go around my neck but didn't freak out because I saw the long silky amazing hair. I like his hair don't judge!

"It kinda sucks when I'm not cuddled up to my sleeping beauty,it's lonely without you."

"Awe I'm sorry Ro...a lot of things have been on my mind ever since I've gotten back...things before,the past but I just don't want karma to repeat itself or for me to disappoint anyone."

"You don't have to worry about that because like you said,the past...is the past and as for now,have you seen how many little girls just went crazy when you came back out Monday,how many people tweeted about you when they heard about your coma...we all love you Ali,remember there."

"I know...but...I just feel like...things should change...a-

"Shh,no ands or buts,you're going to be fine baby girl,trust me." Walking around the chair he took my book out of my hand but before I could respond he had me lifted bridal style in his arms grabbing my book before heading back inside.

Walking back into the room we saw the preview for Deans match coming up against Bray. Climbing into bed I cuddled next to him...it's a habit...

"I love you Ali." He moved closer starting to kiss her neck.

"Ro...stop being such a flirt...and I love you too." She said with a smile. He moved back up kissing her on the lips while his hands made their way to the bottom of her shirt,he had it pulled up half way when he saw a huge bruise on her back, stomach and arms.

"Baby...what happened?" He ran his finger over the bruise on her arm making her flinch.

She sighed looked down towards the cover...the bruises...scars...before she'd gone into the coma...Seth...but she didn't wanna tell him. "It's fine Ro,just bruises from training."

Roman didn't believe one bit of it he knew the way Alicia got when she was upset or frustrated. "Please tell me what really happened,please."

"When you found me...I'm guessing you did...Seth...at the arena...he saw me talking to you and Dean...he flipped out and...one thing led to another... She tried to hide the tears that were trying to escape but failed.

Roman was pretty pissed at what he's just heard but not at her.. "Baby girl he's not gonna hurt or touch you,that's a promise." He turned her around to where she was facing him gently pecking her lips. In his mind all he was thinking about was getting his hands on Seth and making him suffer.

"Ro...do you hate me...for talking to him?"

"What...of course not,baby you can cost me a major match at a big ppv and I wouldn't be mad at you...I may have to go into a padded room for a bit but other than that no,I can't and refuse to risk losing the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world."

She nodded once again hugging Roman this time her head was in the crook of his neck,she was smiling to herself,feeling safe...and happy.

"Oh and baby girl,one more thing

Lifting her head up he took her face in his hand and kissed her softly but passionately. She moaned softly into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck reaching behind had pulled out the bow that held his hair in his ponytail.

Roman pulled away from the kiss only to look her in the eyes with a smirk. "Well...smackdowns not over for another hour,Deans main eventing...it's just us.." He winked while gliding his hand up and down her side.

Rolling her eyes she leaned forward kissing Roman giving him his answer...then...things happened...

( Yea I don't usually write dirty chapters my friend wrote the last one so...sounds weird any dirty chapters will be either written in a separate book or I will let her write it and I'll post it.)

PS CLAUDE KELLY IS LIFE! You may not have heard of him I think he's a newer artist but he's gonna be in most chapters when I post YouTube video with because well...he matches the moods 😩😭👏❤️