If That's How You Feel..

Romans POV
I watched as Alicia and Dean walked into the room her laughing as he finished whatever story he was telling her,it was when she turned to me that her smile completely dropped,she turned and whispered something to Dean but he reponded openly also taking his jacket once she took it off then he just left to the room

(it's a two bedroom hotel where they have a room in one part then there's another room connected,sorta like living room them an official room both with beds/couch)

I sat watching as she walked over to her bag roaming threw not bothering to say anything to me. Did I really hurt her that much...

"Alicia...how come you're all wet?" I asked but she didn't respond.

"Baby girl?"

"I don't answer to something you don't mean." She mumbled but he couldn't make out what she said.

"What was that?" I stood up walking over to her when she stood she bumped into my chest only rolling her eyes,she went to walk around me when I stepped in front of her. "What did you say?"

"I said I DON'T ANSWER OR RESPOND TO THINGS I KNOW YOU DON'T MEAN!"

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh stop playing dumb Roman,stop pretending feelings and may other crap,I'm close to being SO done with you,not even a day back into business and here I am trying to help your a** and your complaining about it!"

"Well excuse me for not wanting to hear your usual moaning and groaning about 'you didn't help me or crying because I had a slip.0

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! IT'S CALLED CARING BUT IF YOU SEE IT THAT WAY I HOPE BRAY MURDERS YOU IN YOUR NEXT MATCH!"

I was just about to respond when Deans door opened  and I heard the lyrics with the deep voice  "let's get it on."

Alicia turned to him folding her arms with raised eyes.

"Sorry,door just opened,needed some air,you know how pandora likes to select random songs,good night." He closed the door back

"Baby you don't mean that...look I understand you're afraid of Br-

"AFRAID! Oh now you've crossed the line I may be creeped out but scared,oh wait I forgot you were unconscious and missed me standing up to some 6 foot freak."

"AND YOU SEE WHERE THAT GOT YOU! WHAT ARE YOU STUPID! NOT EVEN PAIGE IS THAT FULL OF HERSELF CONFIDENCE TO WHERE SHE ALMOST GETS KILLED!"

"As soon as we get started making love goin harder hear a knock knock on the wall." Dean started singing out which we all could hear even with his door closed.

"There you go again,the truth coming out again,IF YOU REALLY MEAN IT THEM WHY'D YOU WASTE TIME ON THE WEDDING HUH! Would have saved me a lot more stress! Maybe all these things that have happened to ME would have been avoided!"

"Oh so now your mental issues are my problem maybe you just need therapy,EVERY DAY!"

Once again the door creaked open. "I'M FEELIN UNUSUAL I DONT CARE THIS IS MY LIFE! I'M NOT MY SELF TONIGHT! TONIGHT I'M NOT THE SAME GIRL SA-

"WILL YOU SHUT UP DEAN!" Alicia yelled grabbing one of the pillows off the bed throwing it towards his door.

"Oh yea like a pillow will hurt me,and SORRY for trying to help you guys out!"

"YOU'RE REALLY NOT!"

"Baby...I'm sorry okay,I really didn't mean what I said just please can we just talk about this...just please."

She didn't respond she went to push me back when I grabbed her arm pulling her closer

"What are you doing,let me go!"

Instead of answering I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her,shockingly she started to kiss back...maybe this a sign meaning we would be making up...then I felt like a sharp needle went threw my lip....shed bitten my lip...

"YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WILL MAKE THINGS BETTER...if so,THE BATHROOMS FREE AFTER ME GO ENTERTAIN YOURSELF!" She shoved me back after grabbing her outfit shed picked out going straight for the bathroom slamming the door in the process..

So it's official...she hates me...maybe this was the biggest mistake I made...why am I letting Bray get to me...way to go Reigns you told your own brother and dad you'd take their advice and hopefully it would help the situation and I just made things worse...maybe...maybe we can talk in the morning,tonight the fat if the night,I don't think I wanna see her full angry side.